Libby Woodard, CNM

Midwifery •  Female • Age 34

Libby Woodard

Women's Specialty Care

2641 Development Dr Green Bay, WI 54311

Libby Woodard, CNM is a midwife in Green Bay, WI. She specializes in midwifery.

• Hospital satisfaction Patients said they were highly satisfied at this doctor's hospital. See hospitals
  • Good communication Patients said there was good doctor communication at the hospital. See hospitals

Libby Woodard accepts

Libby Woodard accepts the following insurance:

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Wisconsin

Check if Libby Woodard treats your condition or procedure

Likelihood to recommend Libby Woodard

Libby Woodard?
Libby Woodard's Performance
What People Say About Libby Woodard, CNM
Libby is consistently personable, knowledgeable, and kind. She genuinely cares for you and your well-being and I've felt completely at ease with her since the first time I met her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Libby Woodard, CNM?
Libby was such a great provider to partner with for my first pregnancy and birth of my son! She is easy to connect with and immediately made me feel comfortable. She answered all of my questions honestly and explained all procedures and recommendations thoroughly. Libby helped advocate for the birth experience I desired, and did not push unnecessary interventions. I only wish she had more availability in Marinette but her level of care is worth the occasional drive to Green Bay in my opinion.
×Post a ResponseAre you Libby Woodard, CNM?
Libby is one of those providers you wish you could have for every healthcare appointment. She is passionate, highly skilled and genuinely kind. Libby makes you feel like you are a part of her own family and not a patient. Highly recommend her as a provider!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Libby Woodard, CNM?
I feel truly blessed to have a provider like Libby for my second pregnancy. She reflects the gold standard of a midwife- She listens to your every concern and wish, and above all is very trusting- you and your baby(s) health are her top priorities. Her knowledge and training is at an expertise level. I can't recommend and thank her enough. My husband and I have very high respect for her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Libby Woodard, CNM?
Libby was my primary provider during my pregnancy, it was my first pregnancy, but Libby made me feel comfortable, answered all my questions, no matter how silly they seemed to me. She was very supportive of my decisions to use minimal medications during labor and delivery. She helped encourage me during delivery, especially when I was ready to give up. One of the things I remember most, was the day after delivery, on rounds, when she said, "you really did a great job!" and gave me a big hug.
×Post a ResponseAre you Libby Woodard, CNM?
Where do I start?! Libby has now been my midwife for two of my children. The care she provides is so personal and friendly! She listens to concerns with true interest and works to find solutions. I felt wonderfully taken care of as a patient during pregnancy, and my deliveries went smoothly, largely because I trusted Libby to take amazing care of my baby and I! After delivery it made my mama heart so happy that she was genuinely excited to meet my baby! We love Libby!
×Post a ResponseAre you Libby Woodard, CNM?
I can't recommend Libby Woodard enough! She has been my midwife and delivered both of my sons and she was wonderful for all my prenatal care as well as labor and delivery. She made sure all of my birth wishes were honored and made certain I had the best possible birthing experience. She also was wonderful about putting my mind at ease when I had any questions or concerns. I am so thankful to have had Libby deliver both of my sons, she's truly the best!
×Post a ResponseAre you Libby Woodard, CNM?

How was your experience with Libby Woodard?

Libby Woodard, CNM is a midwife in Green Bay, WI. She specializes in midwifery.

• Midwifery

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Libby Woodard treats patients.

85% Patient experience rating, 16% higher than the national average

• Labor and Delivery Excellence Award™ (2019)
  • Outstanding Patient Experience Award™ (2019, 2018, 2017)

78% Patient experience rating, 9% higher than the national average

• America's 250 Best Hospitals Award™ (2019)
  • Outstanding Patient Experience Award™ (2019, 2018, 2017)

75% Patient experience rating, 6% higher than the national average

• Outstanding Patient Experience Award™ (2018, 2017)