Liat Golan, RD

Dietetics ·  Female · Age 41

Liat Golan

Bee Well Nutrition

476 Belmist Ct Dunedin, FL 34698

Liat Golan, RD is a dietitian in Dunedin, FL. She specializes in dietetics, endocrinology, diabetes & metabolism, and more.

Liat Golan accepts

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check if Liat Golan treats your condition or procedure

Liat Golan's conditions and procedures:

Liat Golan, RD, LDN, is a Registered Dietitian and Florida State Licensed Dietitian/Nutritionist.She has extensive experience educating both individuals and groups on nutritional wellness and helping clients create individually tailored and realistic...

• Dietetics

Liat Golan?
Liat Golan's Performance
What People Say About Liat Golan, RD
RecentMost Helpful
I started seeing Liat about 6 months ago with symptoms (feeling tired, sore throat, hoarse voice, muscle aches, dry eyes, cold feet, cramps in my feet and legs, swelling in my ankles, ) My primary doctor did blood tests that showed hypo-Thyroid issue, but only offered medicine that made me feel worse. I have been working with Liat instead, and she recommended a specific diet, more extensive blood tests, recommended specific vitamins for deficiency. I feel about 95% better and better each day
×Post a ResponseAre you Liat Golan, RD?
Liat has been a big help to my wife Eleanor and me in losing weight and in identifying what the right foods are and which ones to avoid to eat better, feel better, have more energy and we are very pleased with her helpfulness and knowledge on proper eating which is more important today than ever before because of all the big agri-business and big-food busineses methods of food manufacture which is often harmful to the health of the purhasers.
×Post a ResponseAre you Liat Golan, RD?
I wasn't feeling well for 5 years,been to 5 gastro docs who misdiagnosed me.Liat customized a food plan for me which I started in May 2016 and within one week starting to feel better,etc.I lost 22 pounds easily just following her food plan for me, plus 11% body fat.Never felt better! She is knowledgeable,friendly and most of all she cares about YOU. I recommended her to more than 5 people and they are thrilled with their own results after following their individual food plans.
×Post a ResponseAre you Liat Golan, RD?
When I first went to see Liat, I felt tired all the time. I had no energy and I was unhealthy. Over the course of several months, I have been able to drop some weight and more importantly stop my diabetic medications!! I have lost almost 4% body fat and my cholesterol numbers are good!! My kidney/liver functions are much better than before. I have more energy and my primary care doctor has told me to keep doing what I'm doing because it is really making a difference. Thank you so much, Liat!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Liat Golan, RD?
I walked into Liat's office in March,not feeling well & taking too many prescription drugs.With her care & attention to what is good for the individual,I haven't felt this good since I was in my 20's.She taught me how to cook good food for myself & I've lost 10% body fat in less than 3 months & 16 unwanted pounds.She is AMAZING! I've recommended her to everyone I know & even some people I just met in a store! Don't walk to see her...RUN!Don't put off feeling good! Call her! She's great!
×Post a ResponseAre you Liat Golan, RD?

How was your experience with Liat Golan?

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Liat Golan treats patients.

Morton Plant Hospital