Lianying He

AcupunctureFemale

Acupuncture

Lianying He is an Acupuncturist in Charleston, SC.

Lianying He

United Acupuncture

4 Carriage Ln Ste 400B Charleston, SC 29407

Get better prescription prices

Optum Perks and Healthgrades are subsidiaries of RVO Health.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for South Carolina

Check if Lianying He treats your condition or procedure

Lianying He accepts

Lianying He's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Lianying He

Based on 1 rating

I first went to see Dr He with a failing shoulder as an alternative to surgery. I had a torn rotator and another trauma injury on top of that. I was using the usual bands for physical therapy but my shoulder progressively worsened, finally losing almost all use of it. Dr He treated it with acupuncture, and immediately with each session I could tell that it had improved. After 5 sessions I could do a modified pushup(from the knees) after 10 I began doing regular pushups, something I haven't been
Apr 19, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Lianying He?

How was your experience with Lianying He?

Lianying He is an Acupuncturist in Charleston, SC.

• Acupuncture

Does Lianying He accept my insurance?

Use the Healthgrades insurance check to verify if Lianying He accepts your insurance.

Where is Lianying He's office located?

Lianying He's office is located at 4 Carriage Ln Ste 400B, Charleston, SC 29407. Find other locations and directions on Healthgrades.

Does Lianying He offer telehealth services?

Lianying He has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.

How can I make an appointment with Lianying He?

United Acupuncture4 Carriage Ln Ste 400B Charleston, SC 29407