Dr. Li Zheng, PHD

AcupunctureFemaleAge 58

Acupuncture

Dr. Li Zheng, PHD is a Acupuncturist in Boca Raton, FL and has over 23 years of experience in the healthcare field. She graduated from Medical College Of Ohio in 1999. Her office accepts new patients.

Dr. Li Zheng, PHD

Boca Raton Acupuncture Clinic

1599 NW 9th Ave Ste 204 Boca Raton, FL 33486

(617) 817-1910

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Acupuncturists in your area

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check if Dr. Zheng treats your condition or procedure

• Stress Management
  • Wrist Pain

Dr. Zheng accepts

(617) 817-1910

Dr. Zheng accepts the following insurance:

Dr. Zheng's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Zheng

Dr. Zheng

Best in the field of acupuncture
Dr Li creates a safe and consultative experience. I have learned so much about my health. She has cured my pinch nerve and lower back pain. She has also incorporated herbs into my health plan. I’ve never felt better physically and mentally. I want to live to 100 .
David Everts – Jun 02, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Li Zheng, PHD?
Boston Chinese acupuncture not only treat people with allergies, acid reflux, weight loss, arthritis, back pain, glaucoma, depression, macular degeneration, anxiety, tendonitis, colitis, insomnia., Cystitis, Frozen shoulder, Plantar Fasciitis, TMJ, Neuropathy, Restless leg syndrome, sinusitis, Prostate enlargement with acupuncture, but also educate them to reduce the inflammation and improve the function of their organs by changing the lifestyle.
Beth Cole – Jun 14, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Li Zheng, PHD?
The level of care, concern, and support that is given to its patients is the hallmark of a superior health clinic. Boca Acupuncturists' meticulous care, concern and support throughout their acupuncture practice is a benchmark of professionalism and competence. In Boca Acupuncture clinic, the first step to treat patients with depression and anxiety is to educate them to practice meditation during and after their acupuncture treatment. Secondly, Boca acupuncturist will show the patients some acupressure points for reducing the stress and allergies, so they can improve their sleep and digestion. Through comforting interactive talks, the Boca acupuncturists scout for patient-centered clinical intakes and they explore the patient’s mental and the physical environment in order to develop a best possible therapeutic and holistic treatment plan for the patient. Patients’ education is an integral part of the acupuncture treatment at Boca acupuncture clinic.
Harley Brennan – Jun 12, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Li Zheng, PHD?
Dr. Li has helped me with neck pain and shoulder pain after a surgery. I have been able to stop two medications by some life changes.I was very happy with her treating me ,as you would be also.
Mark Stud – Sep 03, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Li Zheng, PHD?
I had several appointments with Dr. Li. She listened to everything I to say and explained everything in a detailed manner. She was able to encourage me to give up caffeinated drinks such as coffee which has greatly reduce my stress level. Furthermore, Dr. Li acupuncture skills were absolutely "outstanding". She was able to eliminate my arthritic pain in my hands, knees and back. Dr. Li is extremely knowledgeable about the human body. My overall experience with Dr. Li is nothing less than FANTASTIC. Bill Gray, Reading, MA 8-14-19
Aug 15, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Li Zheng, PHD?
She is very knowledgeable. An intuitive doctor and healer
May 02, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Li Zheng, PHD?
My two visits with Dr. Li Zheng was very nice. Her family is there working with her. She gave me insightful answers to my inquiries. This was my first time receiving acupuncture. I notice positive result immediately after my first few days. Particularly a muscle tightness in the upper region of my back that has been plaguing me for years . On my second visit I had nasal congestion. Dr. Li asked me had I eaten nuts recently? In fact I had a few days earlier. She placed two needles one
Apr 21, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Li Zheng, PHD?
Love Dr. Zheng...amazing doctor and fabulous person. Cares a great deal about her patients well being. I have been seeing her for many years and even after I moved we keep in contact and I visit for a periodic appointment. You will not be disappointed by her services. She made me a believer in the power of alternative medicine.
Jeff in Woburn – Nov 21, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Li Zheng, PHD?
Absolutely life changing. i developed adult onset allergies to corn, soy, peanuts, coconuts, and sunflower seeds. After 4 sessions, I'm now able to eat small quantities of soy, whereas before I would've needed to use my epipen. Furthermore, she fixes my pain. The swelling (internally) from my allergies has caused me significant joint pain, which is immediately relieved after the sessions. Again, life changing; I never thought I would be pain free, and it feels like a miracle every time.
Kaila in Wellesley, MA – Aug 10, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Li Zheng, PHD?
Li Zheng is an outstanding professional. Her knowledge base contibutes to a rich and comprehensive health experience. Li is a caring and effective health provider. I travel from West Falmouth to experience her work.
Janice Yelland in West Falmouth, MA – Sep 30, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Li Zheng, PHD?

How was your experience with Dr. Zheng?