Li Sparks, LAC

Acupuncture ·  Female · Age 55

Li Sparks

Acupuncture Health Alliance LLC, West Chester, OH

8833 Cincinnati Dayton Rd Ste 104 West Chester, OH 45069

Li Sparks, LAC is an acupuncturist in West Chester, OH and has been practicing for 32 years. She graduated from College Of Traditional Chinese Medicine Of Yunnan in 1987 and specializes in acupuncture and alternative care.

At a glance

• Low wait times . Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.
  • Trustworthy . Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

Li Sparks accepts

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Ohio

Check if Li Sparks treats your condition or procedure

Likelihood to recommend Li Sparks

Li Sparks?
Li Sparks' Performance
What People Say About Li Sparks, LAC
Caring and so far, her services have greatly helped.
×Post a ResponseAre you Li Sparks, LAC?
I am so thankful for Dr. Li! As a youth string musician who practices several hours a day, I was suffering from tendon pain. I tried massage and chiropractic care which were only marginally helpful so I decided to try acupuncture. I noticed almost immediate improvement. I now go for treatment once a week and have almost no pain. Dr. Li is fun and easy to talk to. I would highly recommend her to anyone!
×Post a ResponseAre you Li Sparks, LAC?
I was having many hot flashes daily and waking up at night with night sweats due to taking tamoxifen for breast cancer. After seeing Li Sparks only a couple of times, I have no hot flashes and no night sweats!!! She also helped with some back pain I have on and off for years. She took her time on my first visit evaluating me and asking questions. She really knows what she’s doing and I highly recommend her!
×Post a ResponseAre you Li Sparks, LAC?
Li knows exactly where to work on my body to relieve my acute pain! She is wonderful and I wish I could take her home with me to work on my body every day! I would recommend you try her before you start any kind of pain management. She knows what she is doing and you will glad you visited her. Susan G
×Post a ResponseAre you Li Sparks, LAC?
I sought out Li Sparks to replace my previous acupuncturist who had moved to another state. Li has been a phenomenal practitioner using her exceptional knowledge and expertise of acupuncture. I couldn't be more pleased with Li and I have already recommended her to a friend.
×Post a ResponseAre you Li Sparks, LAC?
I have been visiting Li for over a year for my RA, fibromyalgia, migraines and other issues. Acupuncture has made a huge difference in my life in terms of pain management and any issues that I may have during that time frame. She makes every effort to review my symptoms and recommend supplements as well as suggesting foods to avoid. I highly recommend her services.
×Post a ResponseAre you Li Sparks, LAC?
Dr. Sparks has been great to work with. I have fibromyalgia and arthritis. I had 6 weekly visits with her for acupuncture, and it has greatly reduced my pain. She has me stretching the visits out to every two weeks and now every three weeks. I appreciate her knowledge of fibromyalgia and acupuncture. I highly recommend Dr. Sparks.
×Post a ResponseAre you Li Sparks, LAC?
My experience was painful and terrible. After Dr. Sparks inserted the needles in my back, I felt pressure and slight pain. It wasn't until she hooked up the TINS machine that it started feeling uncomfortable Then Dr. Sparks said see you in 30 mins and closed the door. That seemed long, but felt confident she would check on me and my pain level. SHE DID NOT! It was horrible. She finally returned and didn't seemed concerned about me. No apology or explanation. I have had bad back spasms since:(
×Post a ResponseAre you Li Sparks, LAC?

How was your experience with Li Sparks?

• Acupuncture