Li Sparks, LAC

Acupuncture •  Female • Age 56

Li Sparks

Acupuncture Healthcare NKY & Cincinnati

562 Buttermilk Pike Ste A Crescent Springs, KY 41017

Li Sparks, LAC is a Acupuncturist in Crescent Springs, KY and has over 33 years of experience in the medical field. She graduated from College Of Traditional Chinese Medicine Of Yunnan medical school in 1987. She is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Li Sparks to book an appointment.

Compare Providers

Quickly compare more Acupuncturists in your area

See similar Acupuncturists in Crescent Springs

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Low Wait Times
    Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

Li Sparks accepts

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Kentucky

Check if Li Sparks treats your condition or procedure

• Stress

Li Sparks' Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Li Sparks

Li Sparks?
Caring and so far, her services have greatly helped.
Feb 09, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Li Sparks, LAC?
I am so thankful for Dr. Li! As a youth string musician who practices several hours a day, I was suffering from tendon pain. I tried massage and chiropractic care which were only marginally helpful so I decided to try acupuncture. I noticed almost immediate improvement. I now go for treatment once a week and have almost no pain. Dr. Li is fun and easy to talk to. I would highly recommend her to anyone!
Cincinnati, OH – Jan 04, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Li Sparks, LAC?
I was having many hot flashes daily and waking up at night with night sweats due to taking tamoxifen for breast cancer. After seeing Li Sparks only a couple of times, I have no hot flashes and no night sweats!!! She also helped with some back pain I have on and off for years. She took her time on my first visit evaluating me and asking questions. She really knows what she’s doing and I highly recommend her!
AMR in OH – Nov 07, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Li Sparks, LAC?
Li knows exactly where to work on my body to relieve my acute pain! She is wonderful and I wish I could take her home with me to work on my body every day! I would recommend you try her before you start any kind of pain management. She knows what she is doing and you will glad you visited her. Susan G
  • Long wait times
Susan G in Liberty Township, OH – May 26, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Li Sparks, LAC?
I sought out Li Sparks to replace my previous acupuncturist who had moved to another state. Li has been a phenomenal practitioner using her exceptional knowledge and expertise of acupuncture. I couldn't be more pleased with Li and I have already recommended her to a friend.
M Fleming in Cincinnati, OH – Dec 30, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Li Sparks, LAC?
I have been visiting Li for over a year for my RA, fibromyalgia, migraines and other issues. Acupuncture has made a huge difference in my life in terms of pain management and any issues that I may have during that time frame. She makes every effort to review my symptoms and recommend supplements as well as suggesting foods to avoid. I highly recommend her services.
Yufang in liberty twp – Dec 27, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Li Sparks, LAC?
Dr. Sparks has been great to work with. I have fibromyalgia and arthritis. I had 6 weekly visits with her for acupuncture, and it has greatly reduced my pain. She has me stretching the visits out to every two weeks and now every three weeks. I appreciate her knowledge of fibromyalgia and acupuncture. I highly recommend Dr. Sparks.
Jody in Liberty Township, OH – Dec 14, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Li Sparks, LAC?
My experience was painful and terrible. After Dr. Sparks inserted the needles in my back, I felt pressure and slight pain. It wasn't until she hooked up the TINS machine that it started feeling uncomfortable Then Dr. Sparks said see you in 30 mins and closed the door. That seemed long, but felt confident she would check on me and my pain level. SHE DID NOT! It was horrible. She finally returned and didn't seemed concerned about me. No apology or explanation. I have had bad back spasms since:(
Cathy in Maineville,OH – Apr 12, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Li Sparks, LAC?

How was your experience with Li Sparks?

• Acupuncture