Podiatry  |
Dr. Lewis Freed, DPM
Dr. Lewis Freed specializes in foot and ankle arthroscopy, foot and ankle reconstruction, limb salvage and minimal invasive tendon repair. His practice is located in Mesa, Arizona. He received his doctorate in podiatric medicine from Pennsylvania College of Podiatric Medicine. He did his residency in Reconstructive Foot & Ankle Surgery, Foot & Ankle Trauma, Diabetic and Insensitive Limbs and Pediatric Foot Disorders. Dr. Freed is a board certified Foot and Ankle Surgery Diplomate by the American Board of Podiatric Surgery.

6116 E Arbor Ave Ste 118

Mesa, AZ 85206

Learn about Dr. Freed

Dr. Freed helps people of all ages over come their foot pain and realize their physical goals.

Dr. Freed's Experience

Dr. Freed's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Podiatry

• Foot and Ankle Fracture Treatment, Open
  • Foot and Ankle Fracture and Dislocation Treatment
  • Foot and Ankle Ligament and Tendon Repair
  • Nail Avulsion and Excision

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Arizona.

• Temple University / Pennsylvania College Of Podiatric Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated

Dr. Freed has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Freed does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Freed and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Freed's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Freed to family and friends
4.3
Dr. Freed's Performance
in Apacje Junction, AZ |
I went in for a foot problem and they took x-rays which the dr. never acknowledged looking at prior to seeing me. They notified me that new insoles would cost 20% ($120) and $50 co-pay just to pick up when ready. That's $600 insoles plus $50 just to pick up. They stated my ins. required the co-pay which my ins. denied and said it was the dr.'s discretion to charge a co-pay just to walk in their door and pick-up when ready. They were more concerned about money than health care. OUTRAGEOUS!
in Mesa, AZ |
Dr. Freed and his staff do an excellent job in caring for my feet. Dr. Freed is professional and he is a great doctor.
in San Tan Valley, AZ |
Dr Freed has been my podiatrist for YEARS. He's helped me so much. In fact, he was the one who diagnosed me with psoriatic arthritis when nobody else could figure things out. He has kept me walking and, most recently, was able to do injections that kept me walking and hiking for a month through Europe. He's always treated me with dignity and respect and I completely love him for being the doctor, and most importantly, the PERSON that he is! I'd recommend him in a heartbeat!
in Tempe, AZ |
Dr. Freed is a perfectionist. Everything he does has to be perfect or very close to it. He is a very humble man. I would recommend and have recommended him to family and friends.
in Gilbert, AZ |
I had already had 5 surgeries on my ankle and still couldn't walk. Dr. Freed was recommended to me by the Board of Podiatry when no when knew what to do about it. Dr. Freed has always been kind to me and his staff has always been friendly. If you are looking for a doctor who willing to look outside the box and use the latest surgical procedures, he is your Doctor.
Scottsdale, AZ |
Dr. Freed took a complicated case that my PCP had given up on. He did the tests needed and got me to the right places! His staff is friendly and I had no issues with billing. Thank you so much Dr Freed for getting me to the right place for care when my PCP couldn't!
in Gilbert, AZ |
Dr Freed seemed very knowledgeable. The first visit he was very kind and said he would get me feeling better. Each subsequent visit was very rushed and not more than 5 minutes spent in the room. He eventually passed me off to an associate to do surgery. I was extremely disappointed. The associate was not contracted with my insurance so that was a wasted of time and money. I am back to square one to find a doctor who will help. I would not recommend Dr Freed to anyone.
in gilbert |
Caring and easy to talk to
Have you seen Dr. Lewis Freed, DPM?
Are you Dr. Freed?