Ophthalmology  |
Male
Dr. Lewis Dekuiper, OD
Dr. Lewis Dekuiper, OD is an ophthalmology provider who practices in Grand Rapids, MI.

Walker

3300 Walker View Dr NW

Grand Rapids, MI 49544

Learn about Dr. Dekuiper

• Ophthalmology

Dr. Dekuiper does not have any board certifications listed.

• Color Blindness

• Eye Procedure
  • Eye Surgery
  • Eyeglasses
  • Soft Contact Lenses

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Michigan.

Education data for Dr. Dekuiper is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Dekuiper has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Dekuiper has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Dekuiper does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Dekuiper and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Dekuiper's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Dekuiper to family and friends
Dr. Dekuiper's Performance
in Zeeland, MI |
Outstanding care and very personable. Our family has used his services for many years and we continue to see him for our family eye care.
Staff and Dr. Are always super nice
in Holland, MI |
Dr. Dekuiper and Leah performed a very thorough exam and answered all of my questions concerning my treatment.
Holland, MI |
Dr. Dekuiper is the best!! He is so precise and professional. I have a lot of confidence in him.
Holland, MI |
I had my first visit with Dr. DeKuiper recently and would highly recommend him to anyone looking for a new ophthalmologist. He's friendly, caring, and very knowledgeable. I greatly enjoyed my visit with him.
Thorough and professional
Holland, MI |
Dr. Dekuiper is great! He is very caring and knowledgeable.
in Spring Lake, MI |
My experience with Dr. Dekuiper was great. He has an exceptional level of experience, his personality/manner is warm and comfortable, and he takes the time to explain everything clearly and completely. You don't feel any time pressure with Dr. Dekuiper - it's obvious he wants you to understand what is going on and all the important details of your particular situation. I am very particular, especially when it comes to health care. I found my eye care specialists in Dr. Dekuiper.
in Holland, MI |
My experience was wonderful...love it
Very professional.
in Holland, MI |
Dr DeKuiper and his staff are all very promt, friendly & helpful. I feltvright at home and will definitely be going back next year
in West olive, MI |
I'm glad to have chosen this office. All around pleasant experience. Everyone was attentive to my needs
in Holland, MI |
Dr. Dekuiper is very professional and explains everything. Very easy to converse with and very knowledgeable. I will be going back for future needs.
in Milford Mi. Detroit, MI |
Very pleasant and professional. Answered all questions. Was not in a hurry. Called personally on the spot to make an appointment for further tests needed. Would highly recommend this Dr. and clinic.
in Holland |
He has helped me out on more than one occasion. Very competent and also personable. He showed me some examples of my condition and explained the differences between them. I also liked it that he will listen to problem I was having. Only speaking with one other doctor, it was good to get another perspective. For me, he's been a good problem solver.
Holland, MI |
Did a very good job & also was very nice to my children who were going a little crazy ( he gave them a piece of candy ) to help calm them for a little .
Holland, MI |
Dr. deKuiper explained everything thoroughly and answered my questions in clear terms.
in Zeeland, MI |
Excellent care given by Dr. Dekuiper. He listens and explains options and concerns. Would highly recommend him.
in Lapeer, MI |
Great doctor! Spends time answering any of your questions and giving you good advise.
in Holland, Michigan |
Experienced and kind. Thoroughly explains everything. Pleasant environment. Will recommend Dr DeKuiper and GRO to friends and family.
in Holland, MI |
Overall, I had a very pleasant experience. Dr. Dekuiper was right on time. I was out in about half an hour. Didn't feel rushed and he explained a lot to me. Very pleased.
Allendale, MI |
Very friendly staff and many glasses to pick from! Appointments can be scheduled very quickly. Never had a negative experience here!
in Holland, MI |
calm, pretty much on time, no rushing to get you done and out
Ft Worth, TX |
Extremely helpful, friendly and professional. Really makes one feel comfortable. Thorough and informative visits.
in Holland, MI |
Good experience, everything went fine and Doctor was nice and agreeable. Had a bit of a wait, but nothing too long. Staff helped and answered my questions about insurance and were very knowledgeable.
in Holland, MI |
Very nice and knowledgeable doctor! I would recommend him to anyone! Nice office and staff.
in Zeeland , MI |
I couldn't be more pleased with Dr Dekuiper and the rest of the staff. He/they were very thorough and courteous and helpful keeping me informed and caring about everything. Thank you
in Hamilton, MI |
Dr. Dekuiper is professional, pleasant and intuitive tailoring solutions to each patient. I was exceptionally pleased with his explanation and action plan for my opthalmology needs. I arrived frustrated from ongoing headaches and trouble finding the right prescription for stigmatisms and farsightedness and left feeling confident and hopeful for a plan for now and the future. Also appreciated the kind helpful reception and post appointment assistance. Thank you!
Holland, MI |
He was great with my girls who were having their first ever eye appointments. He talked then through every step and calmed their nerves. We had a great all around experience. The staff are excellent as well!
in Holland, MI |
Dr. DeKuiper was caring and took great care of me and my eyes. The office staff is always very professional, as well.
in Grand rapids Michigan |
Dr Dekuiper is awesome. He has a terrific bedside manner and never rushes through an appointment. I can take as much time as I need with him. He is very knowledgeable about even the most uncommon eye issues. I highly recommend Dr. to trade for and all of the staff in the Holland office!
Attentive, good communication skills, thorough exam.
Have you seen Dr. Lewis Dekuiper, OD?
Are you Dr. Dekuiper?