Chiropractic  |
Dr. Lewis Clark, DC
After graduation in 1992, Dr. Clark immediately opened his practice in Porter, Texas. In 2016, we moved our practice to Kingwood, TX. Dr. Clark's passion is to God, his beautiful wife Rhonda, his family, ministry, and the army of his patients on the road to better health. Dr. Clark considers his practice to be his ministry. "I believe that God entrust each of my patients to me and therefore it is my responsibility to minister to them physically, emotionally and spiritually", says Dr. Clark. "That is why I believe in constant and never ending improvement in technique in the art of chiropractic and wellness as well as a better understanding of human physiology in order to meet every persons needs. The more knowledge and tools that you have in your tool bag the better chance you have of successfully completing the task". This is why after 20 years of practice Dr. Clark is still continually learning and striving for a deeper understanding and better methods of functional neurology, functional nutrition and physiology as well as techniques and technology to improve wellness. Passion may be the best way to describe Dr. Clark's practice. Passion from his staff dedicated to making you feel loved and special; passion from the finest selection of doctors to make you feel honored to be a member of their practice and who will truly do anything to get you better; passion and a feeling of purpose from the first time that you enter his office. This passion gives hope even in the midst of questions, confusion, and lack of results previously. "For me" Dr. Clark says "this is what I believe to be the will of God for me to do with my life. God has called me to be a blessing to everyone that I can. Therefore my purpose and mission is to help as many people as I can in my lifetime — especially children. People often ask me why I see so many children and I say that most of the problems I see in adults started when they were children. I believe that every person has been given a gift by God, an amazing body that is able to heal itself; therefore, I believe he uses me to do miraculous things but I am only his vessel and he is the healer.I encourage everyone to open their minds and heart to God and to give their life to the Lord Jesus Christ. I have and I have never regretted it".

Clark Chiropractic & Wellness, Kingwood, TX

562 Kingwood Dr

Kingwood, TX 77339

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas

Learn about Dr. Clark

In our office we strive to determine the cause of the problem and base our treatments accordingly rather than focusing solely on the symptom. Our patients are treated structurally, neurologically, and metabolically. Our office specializes in Chiropractic Functional Neurology, Brain Based Therapy, Gluten/Dairy Sensitivities, Non-Surgical Spinal Decompression, Autoimmune Conditions and Chronic Illness

• Chiropractic
  • Functional Neurology
  • Integrative Medicine

Dr. Clark does not have any board certifications listed.

• ADHD and-or ADD
  • Insomnia
  • Insulin Resistance Syndrome
  • Irritable Bowel Syndrome
  • Knee Pain
  • Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
  • Peripheral Autonomic Neuropathy

• Spinal Decompression
  • X-Ray

• Texas Chiropractic College
    Medical School | Graduated 1992

Dr. Clark has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Clark has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Clark does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Clark and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Clark's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Clark to family and friends
4.4
Dr. Clark's Performance
in Porter, TX |
I started coming here many years ago for a pinched nerve in my neck. After I married; I convinced my husband to come also. Without these adjustments we would have been following our GP's regiment of prescription meds and eventual surgeries. Dr. Clark has kept us comfortable with our kinks without using invasive treatments. He has also helped with my husbands gout issues that his GP and a rheumatoid specialist couldn't get under control. He and ALL his staff are such a blessing. Recommend!!!!!
Dr. Clark has helped me so much. At my very first visit, he was able to figure how to effectively treat the pain and limited range of motion in my shoulder. I've suffered for over a year, been to a PCP, an orthopedic doctor and another chiropractor (I live 5 hours away from Dr. Clark). I've taken steroids and had physical therapy, to no avail. After my first session with Dr. Clark I had a significant decrease in pain. My third visit, I was able to cross my arms for the first time in over a year.
in spring, tx |
Dr Clark is very good at listening and answering questions. He is good at determining what the issue is and has increased my range of motion and lessening the pain I have been suffering for quite some time. All without drugs, painful injections and best of all, no surgery.
in Houston, TX |
I've been seeing Dr. Clark for 9 years. He has completely transformed my health. I would highly recommend him.
He's helped tremendously with my Hashinoto's Autoimmunity .
in Willis, TX |
I started going to Dr. Clark in 2014 due to a horse accident. I could barely walk on my first visit but just after three appointments I was walking again with no pain! And I took no pain killers!! I really respect Dr. Clark and his team - they're all are honest, kind and good hearted people who just want the best for everyone who walks through the office doors. Three years later my husband, daughter and myself go and get adjusted - we all feel so great and have never felt healthier!
Humble, TX |
I have been a patient of Dr. Clark's for 3 years now & I really enjoy the relief I get as soon as I walk out the door. His staff (especially the front desk) is amazing! They are willing to help you with any and everything with a smile on their face! I always look forward to my chiropractic appointments. Thank you for being the best chiropractor in the area!
in New Caney, TX |
Dr. Clark and his staff have been caring for the overall health of my family since 2008. From pregnancy adjustments to newborn adjustments, auto accident recovery, elbow neuropathy treatments, ADD improvement, nutritional counseling, and everything in between. We've been greatly blessed to entrust our family's health and wellness to Dr. Clark and will continue to do so in the future, Lord willing.
in Houston, TX |
This office will charm you into an appointment to pressure sales you $5750. for actually 36 weeks of treatment; too expensive? No worries, there's a more affordable version of $3750. for 20 weeks. Sadly, that is not the worst part, the numbers they give you concerning your insurance don't match what your insurance actually pays even after they "have verified your coverage". Call your insurance! And when I rejected the plan they refused me the X-ray CD; 7 days later I still don't have it.
This person failed to mention that these prices were for 2 people for 6 and 12 months of care, which included not only chiropractic adjustments, but also brain-based therapy,nutrition, and blood work. Also this person failed to mention that we did copy the requested x-rays within 24 hours; however, she reported to our office at lunch when we were gone. Therefore, we mailed it to her the next day, Dr. Clark had offered to email it immediately to her. Some folks are difficult to please.
Have you seen Dr. Lewis Clark, DC?

Visit Dr. Clark