Compare Doctors

Quickly compare more Chiropractors in your area

See similar Chiropractors in Kingwood

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Low Wait Times
    Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

Dr. Clark accepts

Dr. Clark accepts the following insurance:

Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
Blue Choice

No malpractice claims found for Texas

Check if Dr. Clark treats your condition or procedure

• Knee Pain
  • Low Back Procedure
  • Manipulation Adjustment of Back and Neck
  • Metabolic Syndrome
  • Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
  • Neck Pain Procedure
  • Vertigo
  • Whiplash
  • X-Ray

Help Improve Healthgrades

Does Dr. Lewis Clark, DC...

Offer weekend visits?

Offer telehealth services or virtual visits?

Offer an online patient portal?

Offer evening visits?

Have free onsite parking?

Dr. Clark's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Clark

4.0

Dr. Clark?
What People Say About Dr. Lewis Clark, DC
He is a Very good doctor, And he helped me a lot, But he stopped taking my insurance after Dec 31 2019. So I had to stop going to him and find a doctor that would take my insurance.
Bob – May 08, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lewis Clark, DC?
Dr. Clark has helped me with several different health issues with good results. He has a broad background of knowledge in many areas so he is able to address many health problems. He has helped several people I know as well as my family. I have recommended him to others with full confidence.
Valerie Bogner in Spring, TX, TX – Mar 06, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lewis Clark, DC?
Dr. Clark has changed my life! He is genuine, sincere and has a real desire to do what it takes to help his patients.
Suzanne F. – Aug 28, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lewis Clark, DC?
This office charged my mother $7,000 for 8 weeks of treatment promising to improve her brain function and straighten her back by 2 inches. She has scoliosis, impossible! Neither of which happened! Now he can cure her Hoshimotos disease. Also has told her she is Type 2 Diabetic and her kidneys are not functioning well. I don't see a Ph.D in medicine in his bio! Nor has he insisted she go see an Endrocronologist. All he sees is an elderly lady with money. He scares me and I am worried!
A. in Humble, Tx – Apr 06, 2018
Dr. Clark has never met this reviewer. All...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lewis Clark, DC?
I have been in Dr. Clark's care for over 15 years. He has helped me through many injuries. His treatments are always whole health. He never looks only at the injury, He considers what directly caused the injury, as well as possible contributing factors such as nerve deficiencies and nutritional deficiencies. I was an RN working in hospitals for 40 years and do not believe anyone can be a healthcare provider but the individual patient.. He is my primary Healthcare Adviser.
Ginni Brumley in New Caney – Nov 18, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lewis Clark, DC?
I went to Dr. Clark barely able to walk or climb stairs. I had dislocated both knees and several vertebrae in my neck and lower back. Within 3 weeks one knee was nearly pain free. Over the course of 8 months I can climb stairs with our a handrail, changed my diet to eliminate inflammation that other doctors had indicated I carried inside, and even lost over 50 pounds. Dr. Clark and his staff have been great at supporting me on my journey to a healthier me. Thank you Clark Chiropractic.
Sheri B in Porter TX – Nov 16, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lewis Clark, DC?
I went to Dr. Clark about 4years ago with shoulder and neck pain. After 6 months of treatment, my problem improved tremendously. I wish I could say I was still going for adjustments , but my insurance does not cover me to see Dr. Clark. I would love it if it did. He really helped me feel better !
D Spraggins – Nov 16, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lewis Clark, DC?
I started coming here many years ago for a pinched nerve in my neck. After I married; I convinced my husband to come also. Without these adjustments we would have been following our GP's regiment of prescription meds and eventual surgeries. Dr. Clark has kept us comfortable with our kinks without using invasive treatments. He has also helped with my husbands gout issues that his GP and a rheumatoid specialist couldn't get under control. He and ALL his staff are such a blessing. Recommend!!!!!
Debra Rhea in Porter, TX – Mar 29, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lewis Clark, DC?
Dr Clark is very good at listening and answering questions. He is good at determining what the issue is and has increased my range of motion and lessening the pain I have been suffering for quite some time. All without drugs, painful injections and best of all, no surgery.
Debbie Gravett in spring, tx – Mar 24, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lewis Clark, DC?
I've been seeing Dr. Clark for 9 years. He has completely transformed my health. I would highly recommend him.
Jared in Houston, TX – Mar 21, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lewis Clark, DC?
He's helped tremendously with my Hashinoto's Autoimmunity .
Jamie Doll – Mar 21, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lewis Clark, DC?
I started going to Dr. Clark in 2014 due to a horse accident. I could barely walk on my first visit but just after three appointments I was walking again with no pain! And I took no pain killers!! I really respect Dr. Clark and his team - they're all are honest, kind and good hearted people who just want the best for everyone who walks through the office doors. Three years later my husband, daughter and myself go and get adjusted - we all feel so great and have never felt healthier!
Sarah V. in Willis, TX – Mar 20, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lewis Clark, DC?
I have been a patient of Dr. Clark's for 3 years now & I really enjoy the relief I get as soon as I walk out the door. His staff (especially the front desk) is amazing! They are willing to help you with any and everything with a smile on their face! I always look forward to my chiropractic appointments. Thank you for being the best chiropractor in the area!
Humble, TX – Mar 14, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lewis Clark, DC?
Dr. Clark and his staff have been caring for the overall health of my family since 2008. From pregnancy adjustments to newborn adjustments, auto accident recovery, elbow neuropathy treatments, ADD improvement, nutritional counseling, and everything in between. We've been greatly blessed to entrust our family's health and wellness to Dr. Clark and will continue to do so in the future, Lord willing.
Christy in New Caney, TX – Mar 13, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lewis Clark, DC?
This office will charm you into an appointment to pressure sales you $5750. for actually 36 weeks of treatment; too expensive? No worries, there's a more affordable version of $3750. for 20 weeks. Sadly, that is not the worst part, the numbers they give you concerning your insurance don't match what your insurance actually pays even after they "have verified your coverage". Call your insurance! And when I rejected the plan they refused me the X-ray CD; 7 days later I still don't have it.
Denied CD in Houston, TX – Feb 09, 2017
This person failed to mention that these prices...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lewis Clark, DC?

How was your experience with Dr. Clark?

In our office we strive to determine the cause of the problem and base our treatments accordingly rather than focusing solely on the symptom. Our patients are treated structurally, neurologically, and metabolically. Our office specializes in Chiropra...

• Chiropractic
  • Integrative Medicine
  • Neurology

1992
Texas Chiropractic College

More Information

• Does Dr. Clark communicate via email?

No users have indicated that Dr. Clark communicates via email

• Does Dr. Clark offer telehealth services or virtual visits?

No users have indicated that Dr. Clark offers telehealth services or virtual visits

• Does Dr. Clark offer an online patient portal?

No users have indicated that Dr. Clark offers an online patient portal

• Does Dr. Clark have free onsite parking?

No users have indicated that Dr. Clark has free onsite parking

• Does Dr. Clark offer weekend visits?

No users have indicated that Dr. Clark offers weekend visits

• Does Dr. Clark offer evening visits?

No users have indicated that Dr. Clark offers evening visits