Dr. Levi Berry, DPM

Dr. Levi Berry, DPM

Podiatry  |

Dr. Berry grew up in the Pacific Northwest where he spent his childhood running and riding through the woods surrounding his home. While studying at Brigham Young University he fell in love with Utah and was introduced to the field of Podiatry. After spending time with a local podiatrist, he knew he had found the perfect fit for his medical goals.He went on to attend Temple University School of Podiatric Medicine in Philadelphia. After medical school graduation, he completed a comprehensive surgical residency in Youngstown, Ohio, where he received training in all aspects of foot care and earned an advanced rear foot surgery certificate. He is board qualified in fore foot and rear foot surgery, including the ankle.Dr. Berry genuinely cares about each individual patient, spending time to build a relationship and finding the perfect course of treatment for each person. There is nothing he loves more than hearing that a patient is doing what they love to do without pain!

Canyon Foot and Ankle

• PHCS

Learn about Dr. Berry

Video

Dr. Berry's Experience

Dr. Berry's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Podiatry
  • Board certified in Podiatric Orthopedics and Primary Podiatric Medicine

This content was provided by Dr. Berry "Our goal is to be at the leading edge of medical trianing and technology and to treat every patient as an individual. We love to see our patients active and pain free. We promise to try our best to find the ideal treatment for every patient and to alway treat our patients with a conservative care first aproach to treatment."

• Podiatry
  • Wound & Burn Care

• Podiatric Orthopedics and Primary Podiatric Medicine
    Accredited by: American Board of Podiatric Medicine

• Ankle Fracture
  • Leg Fracture Below Knee (incl. Ankle)
  • Postoperative Complications

• Post-Surgical Rehabilitaion
  • Rehabilitation Therapy
  • Trauma Rehabilitation
  • Wellness Coaching

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Utah.

• Brigham Young University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 2008
  • Temple University / Pennsylvania College of Podiatric Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 2012
  • Northside Medical Center, Youngstown Oh
    Internship Hospital | Completed 2013
  • Northside Medical Center, Youngstown Oh
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2015

Dr. Berry has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Berry does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Berry and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Berry's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Berry to family and friends
Dr. Berry's Performance
in Springville, UT |
I met Dr. Levi Berry at a free information session he presented about various topics in Podiatry. I found him to be qualified, intelligent, and caring. After visiting his office, these notions were confirmed over again. He has helped me understand my issue more fully and helped me make steps to significant recovery. Thanks, Dr. Berry!
in Spanish Fork, UT |
Doctor Berry got me right in the next day!
in Spanish Fork, UT |
I am super happy to have a good podiatrist in Spanish Fork. He spent plenty of time with me and explained my foot pain very well. He even came into the office on his day off to see me. I just wish select health was in Network. Thank you Dr berry. BC
in Payson Utah |
Dr. Berry is wonderful. I can not thank him enough for being patient with me. My insurance gave him a bad time, but he wanted to help me and kept working on it so I could get care. And I did get the best of care. I like that he is young and up on the newest techniques. He may call himself the new kid on the block but his care is that of a seasoned professional. Thank you Dr. Barry. I am on the road to recovery !
in Mapleton, UT |
Dr Berry is awesome with excellent bedside manner! My son messed up his foot on our trampoline at 10 pm one night and Dr Berry met us right away and took x-rays and got him taken care of. The staff is great and easy to work with, the office is clean, and the equipment is state of the art. Definitely earned 5 stars
in Spanish Fork, UT |
Highly Recomended. He is Patient, understanding, he listens, is respectful and knowledgeable. Wait time is super short and he alwais helps and is friendly. I wish Dr. Berry could cover patients on Select Med insurance. I wish Select med would add Dr. Berry to their insurance plans... PLEASE!
in Spanish Fork, UT |
Dr. Berry is honestly one of the best doctors I have ever been to. He is so nice, easy to work with, understanding and really listens to you. His office is great to work with and prompt. I literally have no complaints, which is rare! He treats my Plantar Fasciitis and my first round of shots worked so well that think it may have healed my left foot completely. I'm just so impressed and genuinely think anyone with foot issues should go see him.
in Springville, UT |
It was easy to schedule an appointment with Dr Berry (it was even last minute on a Friday afternoon). He has a beautiful new office. He answered all of my questions and help my aching feet feel better. He has a digital x-ray machine in his office which made viewing x-rays instant and he was able to explain the results of the images with me. I highly recommend Dr. Berry.
in Salem, Utah |
I was very impressed with Dr. Berry. He was very knowledgable and helpful. He answered all our questions in a way we could understand. He was very thorough and personable. He got us right in, we waited under ten minutes to see him. He even helped us to find the best but cheapest orthopedics for our son. I felt he went above and beyond what you would expect from any Doctor. I found him on Google but will be recommending him to all our friends.
in Spanish Fork, UT |
I've had a great experience both times I've been to this office! They always get me in right away too.
in Provo, Utah |
Kind and Knowledgeable!
in Spanish Fork, UT |
Very easy to talk to (good Listener). Takes Necessary time (I never felt rushed). Great for conventional services and wisdom.
in Provo, UT |
I live with foot pain on a daily basis; there isn't a step I take that doesn't cause some degree of pain! Fortunately, I've stepped into Dr. Berry's clinic, and have been completely satisfied with the care and service provided by him and his staff! I like that Dr. Berry is conservative! He willingly considers less invasive measures to relieve my foot pain and uses his expertise and current technological resources in diagnosing and treating my condition. Thanks, Dr. Berry
in Mapleton |
Dr. Barry has treated three out of five members of my family. He has an excellent bedside manner and is very thorough with his exams. He carefully and thoroughly explains everything and answers all your questions. I truly appreciate a doctor that listens and does not talk down to you and actually takes time with you instead of rushing you out the door like just another number on his list I highly recommend Dr. Berry to anyone with the need of podiatric treatment. He's just awesome.
Provo, UT |
Went in this morning for the first time, last minute appt & they were so accommodating! I had concerns about a foot fungus. Dr. Berry knew just what to look for and gave me a wide range of options for care (from oils to oral medication). I really liked that he was honest about how effective each of those typically are & chose the mildest option first. He also looked at my son's toe that had been injured earlier, cleaned and bandaged it for free! Would highly recommend & will be returning!
in Spanish Fork, UT |
Dr. Berry was wonderful in helping identify my foot pain. He listened to my concerns and recommended the best treatment. He's easy to like while still being professional. After a week, my pain is gone. I will go back to him in a heartbeat for any foot problem again.
in Spanish Fork, UT |
I'm so glad I found out about Dr. Berry's office! They were willing to see me the same day for a much-needed appointment, the office was very clean and nice, and Dr. Berry was great! He was caring, genuine, and professional. He explained everything to me about the procedure beforehand, which I really appreciated! After having several bad experiences with doctors lately it was very refreshing to have a really wonderful experience at this office! I highly recommend them!!
in Salem, Utah |
Because of Peripheral Neuropathy and an infection in my toe, I found myself in need of a Podiatrist. I read through my insurance list of Preferred Provider Podiatrists. After going through quite a few doctors education, experience, ratings, I felt really good about Dr. Berry. During my appointment he was caring, friendly and knowledgeable. He explained things, no other doctor had, at any other time. I would HIGHLY RECOMMEND Dr. Berry, he was wonderful!
in Springville, UT |
My 9 year old son had an ingrown toenail. Dr. Berry was great calming my son down, explaining what he was doing, and making it a great experience. My older daughter had an ingrown toenail removed from another local podiatrist several years before and after healing the nail became a lot smaller than the original nail so her toes look unbalanced. My son's look exactly the same. There is no question of who I would go to next time.....Dr. Berry hands down!
Have you seen Dr. Levi Berry, DPM?

Visit Dr. Berry