Audiology  |
Male
Lesly Loiseau, AUD
Lesly Loiseau, AUD is an audiology provider who practices in Spokane, WA.

801 W 5th Ave Ste 421

Spokane, WA 99204

• Premera Blue Cross
  • Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield

Learn about Lesly Loiseau

• Audiology

Lesly Loiseau does not have any board certifications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Washington.

Education data for Lesly Loiseau is unavailable at this time.

Lesly Loiseau has no awards or honors listed.

Lesly Loiseau has no media or publications listed.

Lesly Loiseau does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Lesly Loiseau and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Lesly Loiseau's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Lesly Loiseau to family and friends
4.3
Lesly Loiseau Says:

The patient had an appointment to have Central Auditory Processing ruled out and I did rule it out as you mentioned in your post.  I explained the results to you and you did not want to hear that the test was negative.  I forwarded the results to your physician and if your physician had any questions regarding the outcome they would have called me.

Lesly Loiseau's Performance
in Cheney, Wa |
I have been going to Dr Loiseau for over 10 years and have found him and his staff to be far superior to other audiologists in the area. Many times I have called with an emergency and he has always found room to treat the emergency quickly and efficiently. He is very trust worthy and professional and puts the concerns of his patients first. I would not go to anyone else for my hearing problems.
in Spokane, WA |
My wife got tired of my needing the television turned up to watch Wheel of Fortune and called Spokane Audiology Clinic and setup and appointment with Dr. Loiseau. Dr. Loiseau spent the time with me to determine why the aids I was using were not working and what my needs might be for better ones. After a couple of demo sessions we decided on a solution. Dr. Loiseau went above and beyond. I can hear again. I am happy and my wife is very happy!
in Spokane, WA |
I have known & worked with Lesly for over 10 years, He is not only a great hearing doctor, but a friend. When I got tinnitus, I was a mess, my personal dr had me on all kids of RX..I was literally going crazy. Dr Loiseau with Mimi worked with me, they found me hearing aids with special masking capabilities, they literally saved me. I now have very few panic moments I have learned with his counseling how to cope, & how to change my diet also. I can call him ANY TIME and he will be there for me.
in Spokane, WA |
Used Dr. Loiseau for over 10 years, will never go anywhere else for anything hearing related. I have severe hearing loss and his services has helped me greatly in life. Does not charge me any checkup fees or co pays, unless buying something. He is is very knowledgeable about the current technology in the market and will match it with you needs and will make recommendations for or against. Highly recommend him to anyone dealing with hearing loss!
in Bellevue, WA |
Very great audiologist. He did a very thorough examination and explained the results to me in a way I could understand. The hearing aids work well and now I can keep my TV at normal level.
in Coeur D Alene, ID |
EXTREMELY POOR COMMUNICATOR & REPORTS! Treats you like you shouldn't need to understand. Lesly Loiseau tested my son and I. He was unable & unwilling to explain the meaning of the Negative & Atypical test results or the charts on our reports. He called me, because I wanted a follow-up appt to help me understand the meaning of the columns, scoring, abbreviations, etc., but he kept repeating, Bottom line is, you don't have Central Auditory Processing Disorder. Told me to have my doctor call him.
Have you seen Lesly Loiseau, AUD?
Are you Lesly Loiseau?

Visit Lesly Loiseau

Lesly Loiseau accepts 6 insurance carriers
  • Premera Blue Cross
    Heritage Signature
  • Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield
    Preferred Provider Network PPN

Audiology
Audiology (Hearing Aid Fitting)