Leslie Vannucci, NP

Leslie Vannucci, NP

Psychiatric Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)  ·
Female
Leslie Vannucci, NP is a psychiatric nurse practitioner in Centennial, CO. She graduated from University Of Cincinnati and specializes in psychiatric nursing (nurse practitioner) and nursing (nurse practitioner).Read her story

6081 S Quebec St Ste 100

Centennial, CO 80111

• We do not accept health insurance

Learn about Leslie Vannucci

Leslie Vannucci's bio

This content was provided by Leslie Vannucci "As a Family Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner, I help people of all ages to assess, diagnose and treat anxiety, addiction, depression, bipolar, ADHD, OCD, PTSD and other disorders. Like the rest of my team at Ballen Medical & Wellness, I'm pleased to provide warm, nurturing care with a strong focus on results. As our client, we want you to do more than just manage or get by - we want to help you flourish, thrive, and enjoy life to the best of your ability. My approach to treatment combines traditional and integrative medication management. My goal is to improve your quality of life while minimizing medication intervention when possible. As part of a holistic center, we support medication with therapy and natural alternatives such as IV infusion therapy, massage therapy, reiki, and nutritional supplementation. Our practice chooses not to accept insurance at this time so we can provide the best, most attentive care for our clients - without rushed appointments or long waiting periods. Please note we also offer suboxone for opiate addiction, as well as a natural IV detox program featuring amino acids. For clients with treatment-resistant depression, we have over a 70% success rate with IV ketamine for depression. If you have any questions, feel free to call for a complimentary phone consultation at (720)222-0550. I look forward to hearing from you."

This content was provided by Leslie Vannucci "As a Family Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner, I help treat anxiety, addiction, depression, bipolar, ADHD, OCD, PTSD and other disorders. Like the rest of my team at Ballen Medical & Wellness, I'm pleased to provide warm, nurturing care with a strong focus on results.

My approach to treatment combines traditional and integrative medication management. My goal is to improve your quality of life while minimizing medication intervention when possible. As part of a holistic center, we support medication with therapy and natural alternatives such as IV infusion therapy, massage therapy and reiki. We also offer suboxone for opiate addiction, as well as a natural IV detox program featuring amino acids. For clients with treatment-resistant depression, we have over a 70% success rate with IV ketamine for depression.

Our practice chooses not to accept insurance at this time so we can provide the best, most attentive care - without rushed appointments or long waiting periods. "

• Psychiatric Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)
  • Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)

Leslie Vannucci does not have any board certifications listed.

• Addiction Treatment
  • ADHD Testing
  • Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
  • Counseling for Gay and-or Lesbian Individuals
  • Psychological Testing
  • Psychopharmacologic Treatment
  • Psychotherapy Services
  • Stress Management

No malpractice history found for Colorado.

• Wright State University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • University Of Cincinnati
    Medical School | Graduated

Leslie Vannucci has no awards or honors listed.

Leslie Vannucci has no media or publications listed.

Leslie Vannucci does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Leslie Vannucci and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Leslie Vannucci's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Leslie Vannucci

1.0

Leslie Vannucci?
Leslie Vannucci's Performance
What People Say About Leslie Vannucci, NP
Even though I arrived within the ten minute window and called ahead to say I was running late due to being groggy from Zyprexa, Leslie cancelled me as a "no show". She doesn't care about me as a patient whatsoever. My appointment was at 7:30 am, I was there at 7:39 am. What an inconsiderate and...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Leslie Vannucci, NP?

How was your experience with Leslie Vannucci?