Leslie Rouder, LCSW

Leslie Rouder, LCSW

Psychotherapy  ·
Leslie Rouder, LCSW is a psychotherapist in Boca Raton, FL. She specializes in psychotherapy, counseling, and more.

21643 Cypress Rd Apt 14F

Boca Raton, FL 33433

• Medicare
  • Value Options

Learn about Leslie Rouder

This content was provided by Leslie Rouder "My therapy approach is one in which I form a collaborative equal partnership, in which there is respect and a shared sense of consciousness. I have a holistic approach to my work and incorporate all parts of a person's life into the counseling process, using a variety of treatment modalities that are best suited to the individual (or individuals ) that I am working with."

• Psychotherapy
  • ADHD Parent Coaching
  • Clinical Social Work
  • Counseling
  • Group Psychotherapy
  • Hypnosis
  • Marriage & Family Therapy

Leslie Rouder does not have any board certifications listed.

• Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
  • Counseling Services
  • Couples Therapy
  • Crisis Intervention
  • Grief Therapy
  • Group Psychotherapy
  • Hypnosis (Medical Hypnotherapy)
  • Psychotherapy Services
  • Stress Management

• SUNY Stonybrook
    Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • Barry Univ
    Other Education | Completed 1997

Leslie Rouder has no awards or honors listed.

Leslie Rouder has no media or publications listed.

Leslie Rouder does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Leslie Rouder and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Leslie Rouder's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Leslie Rouder to family and friends

Leslie Rouder's Performance

Leslie has made my sessions with her so comfortable and trusting. She is so knowledgeable and provide feedback in a manner that holds me accountable yet thoughtful and caring. I would recommend Leslie without hesitation. Her intake is so thorough and she takes time in getting to know you She is...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Leslie is an excellent therapist! She is extremely knowledgeable, insightful and compassionate, exactly what you want and need on the journey of personal growth. My husband and I have grown throughout our time with her and have experienced multiple breakthroughs. I can't recommend her enough!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Leslie was incredibly considerate, professional and insightful. Her intuition was always spot on! She helped me through one of the toughest periods of my life and gave me the skills I needed to combat my illnesses effectively. She is superb and I recommend her with no reservations!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option

Thank you for your thoughtful review. It was a great pleasure to work with you.

Leslie is NOT your typical therapist. If you're looking for someone to nod and give you sympathetic hand-holding, go somewhere else. Leslie will tell you like it is, and then she'll help you resolve it. All the bs you tell yourself to avoid confronting your own issues? That's all going to be gone,...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option

M, Thank you for sharing your thoughts.

Leslie has been an amazing influence in my mental health and my life. She is an incredible listener and offers authentic advice that has helped reshape my daily life. She is kind, empathetic and understanding. She is genuine and makes me feel at ease whenever I am with her.I value her knowledge,...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option

Nearby providers with similar experience

Clinical Neuropsychology