Leslie O'Neal, NP

Nursing (Nurse Practitioner) ·  Female

Leslie O'Neal

Irving A. Lugo, M.D., P.A.

2006 New Garden Rd Ste 202 Greensboro, NC 27410

Leslie O'Neal, NP is a nurse practitioner in Greensboro, NC. She specializes in nursing (nurse practitioner).

At a glance

• Recent Reviews . Reviews made in the last 30 days. See reviews

Leslie O'Neal accepts

Leslie O'Neal accepts the following insurance:

No malpractice claims found for North Carolina

Check if Leslie O'Neal treats your condition or procedure

Leslie O'Neal's conditions and procedures:

• ADHD and-or ADD
  • ADHD Testing
  • Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
  • Chronic Depression

1.3

Leslie O'Neal?
Leslie O'Neal's Performance
What People Say About Leslie O'Neal, NP
Horrible, bordering on malpractice. I was forced to see Leslie after my provider retired. As other reviewers have mentioned, she changed meds I had been on successfully for years for no reason. She has control issues and is supremely arrogant. Because of her “care” I went from being a highly functioning patient with depression and anxiety, to gaining 70 pounds and considering disability because I could not work as a RN. Even though my previous provider had tested me for ADHD and I was diagnosed with it, she insisted that I didn’t need my medication and refused to prescribe it for me. She also told me that the fact that I had been on different antidepressants since 1996 said more about my personality (personality disorder, which i do not have) than me being switched by providers due to side effects. She is rude, cruel and has ZERO business dealing with anyone with mental health issues. After a few months I begged my PCP to manage my meds until I could get into another provider.
×Post a ResponseAre you Leslie O'Neal, NP?
I was thrown to Leslie after my well liked and chosen NP Mike retired. She is a HORRIBLE NP!! She changes your medications without good cause. When you are dealing with people with mental illness, and they have found a great balance of medication that works for them, why would you mess up a good thing, because she is poorly trained. Or she just doesn’t care. I guess since she’s not the one having to go through the process of withdrawal why would she care. The entire visit, she’s typing notes.
×Post a ResponseAre you Leslie O'Neal, NP?
After being treated for depression for 23 years, she changes my diagnosis, took me off my old medicines and put me on new medicines I did not need. My anxiety and depression was debilitating. I would never recommend her to anyone. I was so sick that I almost ended up in a hospital.
×Post a ResponseAre you Leslie O'Neal, NP?
When my therapist of 9 years retired, Leslie replaced her. My first visit, she was caring and well spoken, and I was excited. My second visit, she actually didn't know who I was, and realized she had the wrong chart. Strike 1. When I attempted on one occasion to discuss my agoraphobia, she said I didn't have it because if I did I wouldn't leave my house if it was on fire. Strike 2. Not enough characters left but then she called in an incorrect dosage of a very powerful med and didn't care.
×Post a ResponseAre you Leslie O'Neal, NP?
Poor care. She pretty much typed her note entire visit. Didn't explain her decisions. I would not recommend.
×Post a ResponseAre you Leslie O'Neal, NP?
Leslie took over with established patients after a very caring and awesome provider retired. She is nothing close to the old provider! Leslie does not listen. All she worries about is typing in her computer. She diagnosis you with something different everytime you go and wants to try numerous medications. She takes you off existing ones cold turkey. Antidepressants that you have taken for years she just makes you stop cold turkey. She is oblivious to patient care, I feel sorry for her patients.
×Post a ResponseAre you Leslie O'Neal, NP?
At first I thought that she was very good - but she took my daughter off Cymbalta cold turkey. My daughter went through terrible withdrawals; headaches, vomiting, mood swings, diarrhea. No one should have to go through what my daughter went through. Tried to call the head of the practice but could not get through to her. Finally spoke with another docter at the practice and he gave us a prescription to stop the nausea. He also had us put her back on a lower dose of the Cymbalta.
×Post a ResponseAre you Leslie O'Neal, NP?

How was your experience with Leslie O'Neal?

• Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)