Dr. Leslie Holcombe, DC

Chiropractic •  Female • Age 56

Dr. Holcombe

Jefferson Spine & Injury Center

611 S Carlin Springs Rd Ste 204 Arlington, VA 22204

Dr. Leslie Holcombe, DC is a Chiropractor in Arlington, VA. She is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Holcombe to book an appointment.

Dr. Holcombe's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Holcombe

Dr. Holcombe?
What People Say About Dr. Leslie Holcombe, DC
In these difficult times of the Pandemic, Dr. Leslie has been so helpful and kind. It takes Knowledge (which she had) to make a good doctor, but it takes Knowledge and Care (Which she also most definitely has) to make a Great Doctor.
Mohammad Kamal – Apr 17, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Leslie Holcombe, DC?
Dr. Holcombe, and her team are awesome people. She have two massage therapist that’s fantastic! I can definitely recommend this place.
Elizabeth – Mar 16, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Leslie Holcombe, DC?
She is great doctor, great staff members, they did a very good Job attending me while I used to go there. She help me a lot with my neck recovery, I’m 100% sure to recommend this place to my family and friends, I’m thankfully for the service they gave me. God bless you.
Yesika Chicas – Feb 02, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Leslie Holcombe, DC?
Found Dr. Holocombe as a referral from Nova Emergency room a week after my car accident. She was very professional and continuously worked with my pain and not to mention having to update my work with treatment information. I will definitely be referring people to Dr. Holocombe! What a phenomenal experience! Thank you for treating my injuries!
Best way to recover a car accident – Nov 27, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Leslie Holcombe, DC?
Thank you so much for your excellent care. The medications you prescribed are helpful, and I’m seeing great improvement in my physical and emotional stability. You are such an amazing Doctor. Thank you again for being a caring Doctor. You are truly the best!
Fasil D – Nov 11, 2019
Very professional
Charles Wilson – Jul 19, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Leslie Holcombe, DC?
Excelente servicio buen tratamiento para mí recuperación del accidente de auto gracias Yola
Jun 06, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Leslie Holcombe, DC?
My experience has always been pleasant with Dr. Holcombe. She is always welcoming and willing to work the appointments with your schedule.
May 20, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Leslie Holcombe, DC?
Saw Dr. Holcombe after a serious collision and she recommended braces for both my hand and back. I continue to use both braces as a preventative measure. Thank you!
May 20, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Leslie Holcombe, DC?
Wonderful staff! Very knowledgeable! I was in a car accident and they worked with me every step of the way.
Apr 02, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Leslie Holcombe, DC?
I was in accident in March 2017 and I was referred by a friend to Jefferson Spine and Injury. Dr. Holcombe and her staff took very good care of me. I never had any issues with my appointments, her staff was always kind, patient and always made me feel comfortable. Dr. Holcombe is a very compassionate doctor who will give you good sound advice! I appreciate the work they have done and I would definitely recommend this office to anyone. Thanks...Dr. Holcombe you and your staff ROCK!!! Ivory P
Ivory Preston in VA, VA – Jan 26, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Leslie Holcombe, DC?
Effective treatment with good support office staff and ease getting appointments . Love the appt reminders they send to your cell phone.
MD, NC – Oct 17, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Leslie Holcombe, DC?
Thanks so much it’s been a blessing that I found this place. Sandy
Oct 17, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Leslie Holcombe, DC?
I found Dr. Holcombe's by looking for a Chiropractor near me, and I'm thankful I selected her office. Customer service is important to me, everyone is friendly, caring and the service is GREAT! I didn't have to wait a long time when I arrived at the office. Dr. Holcombe talked to me about my injury, and answered any questions I had, she even checked on me after all my treatments were done. I would recommend Jefferson Spine & Injury Center for your chiropractic needs. they are truly the best!
Sharon H in Alexandria – Sep 22, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Leslie Holcombe, DC?
Dr Leslie Holcombe and her staff at Jefferson Spine and injury Center are professional and dedicated to their works. They always work with you according to your schedule, answering all your questions. After my treatment they offer me a free massage. I will highly recommend her to everyone in DMV for your injury treatment, fast professional team. Thank you Dr Leslie. Theresa Mensah
Theresa in Alexandria, VA – Sep 08, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Leslie Holcombe, DC?
I have been experiencing a lot of lower back and upper thigh pain so I looked up back pain specialists and called Dr. Holcombe’s office. The woman who answered the phone asked several questions about my issue then to my surprise she put me on a brief hold and had Dr. Holcomb speak with me. While she primarily works with car accident patients, Dr. Holcomb was very kind and helpful in asking questions about my back & leg pain and recommending other doctors who possibly could help. Thank you!
Jamila in Alexandria – Aug 24, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Leslie Holcombe, DC?
The treatment methods and expertise of the staff was beyond superb. The staff was friendly and accommodating. I was educated on what was wrong and how it was going to be fixed. I really appreciated the professionalism of the Jefferson Spine & Injury Center
D. Rogers – Jul 27, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Leslie Holcombe, DC?
I highly recommend Jefferson Spine Center. The service is outstanding the staff are courteous and the atmosphere is very relaxing. Dr. Holcombe has a big heart, a kind spirit and she genuinely cares about the wellness of her patients. My daughter and I became her patients about seven years ago and we still are to this day.
Kena in Alexandria , VA – Jul 13, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Leslie Holcombe, DC?
I received treatment at Jefferson Spine and Injury Center after an auto-accident in which I was rear-ended off Ox Road. I cannot commence to say ample about how wonderful everyone at Jefferson Spine have been to me. As soon as you enter Ms. Kay welcomes you with a beautiful smile, they make you feel very Important and right away you forget about the pain you are going through. Dr. Holcombe's methods of treatment are extremely effective and she is very professional. Both doctors are professional
Teddy Ashley in Dumfries , VA – Jul 13, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Leslie Holcombe, DC?
My 1st visit to Dr Holcombe made me. Feel like I was in real good hands I was right Dr Holcombe n her staff made me feel much better I would definitely reccomend Dr Holcombe to any one
Sharon Gaskins in Arlington, VA – Jun 14, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Leslie Holcombe, DC?

How was your experience with Dr. Holcombe?

Treating Third (3rd) Party ACCIDENT INJURIES is ALL We Do! INJURED? If You Have An Insurance CLAIM NUMBER - You Have A Doctor!

• Chiropractic