Dr. Leslie Holcombe, DC

Dr. Leslie Holcombe, DC

Chiropractic  |
Female
Dr. Leslie Holcombe, DC is a chiropractic provider who practices in Arlington, VA.

611 S Carlin Springs Rd Ste 204

• State Farm
  • Travelers

Learn about Dr. Holcombe

This content was provided by Dr. Holcombe
  • Treating Third (3rd) Party ACCIDENT INJURIES is ALL We Do!
  • INJURED? If You Have An Insurance CLAIM NUMBER - You Have A Doctor!

• Chiropractic
  • Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation

Dr. Holcombe does not have any board certifications listed.

• Back Sprain
  • Sprain
  • Whiplash

• Chiropractic Technique
  • Soft Tissue Massage

No malpractice history found for Virginia.

Education data for Dr. Holcombe is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Holcombe has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Holcombe has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Holcombe does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Holcombe and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Holcombe's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Holcombe to family and friends
Dr. Holcombe's Performance
Annandale, VA |
Dr.Holcombe the best accident doctor in virgina. Professional, thorough and great staff to boot. After my physical therapy and the massages I'm feeling healed after my car accident injuries. I wouldn't go anywhere else. They take good care you and make you feel like family.
in Washington, DC |
Dr. Holcomb and her team at Jefferson Spine and Injury are incredibly attentive and competent in treating injuries. There is no long wait and her clinic is fully staffed ti provide soft tissue/therapeutic massage, adjustments and other therapies. Anytime I have a flare-up, they provide all around comprehensive care to ensure my body restores to a pain-free normal state. They're customer service and empathy for patients is amazing as well. I highly recommend this practice!
in Arlington, Va |
My family and I had a wonderful recovery experience at Jefferson Spine Center. The staff was professional and friendly; and always accommodating to our needs. Dr. Provost was very instrumental in our recovery. I highly recommend Jefferson Spine Injury Center for all your chiropractic needs.
Arlington, VA |
I came in after having a baby and being in a car accident and was in unbearable pain. Immediately after I started treatment I noticed major progress in my healing. The staff is all friendly and makes you feel welcomed every visit. I would highly recommend Jefferson Spine & Injury to anyone looking for chiropractic services!
in Washington Dc |
Dr.Holcombe and Her Staff are the best. Dr.Holcombe is one of the best spine doctor in Virginia. After going through a car accident l was in severe back and neck pain. I found Dr.Holcombe through a friend I am thrilled l found her. She work with the highest level of integrity. Dr.Holcombe is very informative and professional. She ensure all your need are met. Iam please and beyond satisfied with the treatment l received. I would recommend this clinic to anyone. I want to Thank Her and the Staff
in Bowie, MD |
I Highly recommend Dr. Holcombe's office for any of your chiropractic needs. The staff is knowledgeable and extremely helpful. I love the fact that she has different services to offer within the same office the massage therapy is amazing! It was a great aide in helping my injury to heal.
in Fairfax |
Great listener, professional, and in love with the message treatment. Very flexible and courteous. Also note hassle and willing to work with my attorney for payment arrangements after my accident.
in Burke, Va |
Dr.Holcombe and her staff create an environment that is patient oriented, by providing a extremely high level of professionalism with true concern and appreciation for the cliential. They are sincere in their approach to alleviating the existing issues of each patient and following up to ensure the best care has been peovided.
Have you seen Dr. Leslie Holcombe, DC?
Are you Dr. Holcombe?