Leslie Herman, AUD

Audiology TechnologyFemale

Leslie Herman
75 Summit Ave Summit, NJ 07901

Leslie Herman, AUD is a Audiology Technician in Summit, NJ. She is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Leslie Herman to book an appointment.

Compare Providers

Quickly compare more Audiology Technicians in your area

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Low Wait Times
    Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

No malpractice claims found for New Jersey

Check if Leslie Herman treats your condition or procedure

Leslie Herman accepts

Leslie Herman accepts the following insurance:

Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield PPO

Leslie Herman's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Leslie Herman

Leslie Herman?
  • Appointment scheduling (10)
  • Appointment wasn't rushed (10)
  • Explained conditions well (10)
    At age 55 I kept having to ask people "What did you say?" Dr. Leslie Herman personally gave me several different types of extensive hearing tests; she did not delegate this task. She appeared to find the testing process interesting, because she loves her job, and she loves figuring out what the problem is. As a result of this testing Dr. Herman correctly diagnosed the specific type of hearing loss I have. Then she correctly identified the specific type of hearing aid that would help. When Dr. Herman and I realized that we had found a solution, she seemed to be even happier about it than I was. I recommend Dr. Leslie Herman without reservation. -- Marianne
    Oct 13, 2019
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Leslie Herman, AUD?
    You could not find a better audiologist than Dr. Herman, and her wonderful team. I was apprehensive getting my first hearing aids and she made the entire experience helpful, informative and not intimidating. She takes a lot of time with a highly personalized visit, and any follow up questions and needs are dealt with immediately and with friendliness. Any visit to her office is a lovely experience, very much like a small-town, family doctor— not like a “doctor mill” where you’re given maybe 10 minutes. Additionally, any repair or issue with my hearing aids has been addressed immediately with this highly responsive team. I highly recommend Dr. Herman and her marvelous team!
    Ginny V. in NJ – Oct 09, 2019
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Leslie Herman, AUD?
    Dr. Herman has guided me for more than 20 years, as my hearing declines and as hearing aids have improved immensely. I am now using my 3rd pair. She has always worked with me patiently and knowledgeably. She is outstanding in every way. The hearing tests she does are so much more thorough than any I have had elsewhere (and I have had many). There is no comparison. She takes as much time as needed, explains everything clearly and strives to fine tune my hearing aids to my personal needs and hearing problems. She is always ahead of the curve in knowing about the newest technology. Her technical knowledge, her ability to solve problems, knowing which type of hearing aid is best for me with my particular needs....she goes way above and beyond expectations. I could go on and on. Her office staff is helpful, friendly and knowledgeable too and the office atmosphere is great too. I can't imagine going anywhere else and recommend Dr. Herman highly. She deserves more than five stars!
    Judy G – Sep 13, 2019
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Leslie Herman, AUD?
    Dr. Herman is extremely professional and gives hearing tests that mimic real world situations, not just hearing beeps. She has always recommended products that suit my needs. I live almost an hour away and would not think of going anywhere else.
    Peter Piech – Aug 28, 2019
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Leslie Herman, AUD?
    Dr Leslie Herman is an excellent audiologist who helped me hear again!! Since the first day I got the hearing aids I have had no problems, my adjustment was immediate as her knowledge and expertise provided me with the help I needed. She also helped my mother a few years ago, the experience was so good that I returned to Dr Herman for my needs. The staff of her office is very nice and helpful as well. I highly recommend Summit Hearing Aid Center.
    Phyllis Westreich – Jul 08, 2019
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Leslie Herman, AUD?
    I just picked up my first pair of hearing aids from Summit Hearing Aid Center and I couldn't be happier with my experience. Dr Herman made the entire process painless. She answered every question I had, explained things in layman's terms, and made me comfortable with the process every step of the way. I highly recommend Summit Hearing Aid Center to anyone needing assistance with their hearing.
    May 23, 2019
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Leslie Herman, AUD?
    Leslie Herman is a terrific audiologist and person. She takes her time to completely test and help you as needed. She is very experienced in all the basic as well as all current hearing exams, equipment and aids. The latest equipment is very much involved with computers and digital tuning and testing. She is most impressive in that she remains current with all and easily instructs he clients in how to get the most out of a product. Highly recommended.
    Tom H in New Bernon, NJ – Jun 09, 2018
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Leslie Herman, AUD?
    The entire staff at the Summit Hearing Aid Center has been responsive to any issue that causes me to request either an appointment or an answer to a problem I may be experiencing. They are informative, take their time to resolve a problem, and do it with both kindness and a sense of humor. Given the intensity of the importance of my hearing, not only to my personal life, but to my professional life I greatly value their competence and service.
    Joan Lyons in Chatham, NJ – Feb 26, 2018
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Leslie Herman, AUD?
    Summit Hearing Aid Center is great and Dr. Leslie Herman is wonderful. They are very helpful and always available when you have a question. They go out of their way to make your experience at their office easy. They always make sure you understand all of your options for hearing aids and other accessories to help you hear better. I have tried other audiologists and centers and they are by far superior to all my other experiences!!! I would recommend them unconditionally.
    Betty – Feb 22, 2018
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Leslie Herman, AUD?
    Summit Hearing Aid Center has been the solution to helping me live well with my hearing loss and hearing aids. Their office is like home away from home. When you walk in, there's Monika and her amazing administrative support. Then you have the audiologist, Dr. Leslie, Dr. Holly, and Dr. Aliza! They cater to your needs, foster 2-way communication, suggesting the latest technology and assistive devices, open to listening while providing the best measures for helping you hear well! Latisha
    Latisha in Newark, NJ – Feb 22, 2018
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Leslie Herman, AUD?
    I got my first pair of hearing aids from Leslie 9 years ago. I keep coming back. Technology improves and she keeps her knowledge up to date and me listening the best I can do. I have no words to thank her enough.
    SUMMIT – Feb 11, 2018
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Leslie Herman, AUD?
    I bought new custom ear plugs for playing in a band. The plugs are vastly superior to the custom plugs I got at another local center in a town near-by. The molding process was much more accurate! My husband finally! got hearing also at Summit. Their warm and consultative approach to both of us helped him make the decision to get the help he needs in hearing. They are professional and caring.
    Jane Greenwald in Short Hills, NJ – Dec 13, 2017
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Leslie Herman, AUD?

How was your experience with Leslie Herman?

• Audiology Technology