Leslie Glenn, PT

Physical TherapyFemale

Physical Therapy

Leslie Glenn, PT is a Physical Therapist in Lubbock, TX. Her office accepts new patients.

Leslie Glenn, PT

Fyzical Therapy & Balance Centers, Lubbock, TX

6801 Indiana Ave Lubbock, TX 79413 ()

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Physical Therapists in your area

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Low Wait Times
    Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

No malpractice claims found for Texas

Check if Leslie Glenn treats your condition or procedure

• Shoulder Pain
  • Spine and Sports Musculoskeletal Rehabilitation
  • Wrist Pain

Leslie Glenn accepts

Leslie Glenn accepts the following insurance:

National (BlueCard) PPO
Omni IPA

Leslie Glenn's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Leslie Glenn

Leslie Glenn

Leslie is very knowledgeable and provided great understanding to issues I was dealing with. She is skilled and dedicated and without question very capable in her field. I highly recommend her!
Nina Glover – Jan 16, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Leslie Glenn, PT?
I've been a patient of Leslie's for years. After months of shoulder pain, I finally found someone who heard me when I explained my symptoms. Leslie took the time to do additional testing to figure it out. An MRI from a 2nd opinion showed exactly what Leslie had concluded; labral tear requiring surgery. Again I came back with chronic hip pain. She tried to help me conservatively, but recognized the injury was beyond PT. I was sent to a world-renowned hip specialist in Colorado. Leslie was personally invited by his surgical team to observe for the learning experience. She took advantage of the rare opportunity to watch a top-tier surgeon, to stay current with cutting-edge orthopedic surgical techniques. Back home, she partnered with the specialist's head PT to ensure my best outcome. She picked up the latest rehab techniques & advanced protocols he uses with multi-million dollar athletes. Leslie is the consummate professional as well as student.
Kristi W. – Jun 23, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Leslie Glenn, PT?
Leslie Glenn has helped me with two physical issues. The first was lower spine and the second was after shoulder surgery. The evaluations were accurate in both situations. She knew what the problems were and how to address them. With the spine issue we did the exercises to open the space around the nerves so the pain would stop and we also learned how to move which has prevented another spine injury. My shoulder was damaged in a fall. The surgeon put seven anchors in to hold everything in place until it could heal. Because of all the damage the recovery was slow at first, but with Leslie’s experience and guidance my shoulder is almost 100 percent. I can do most anything. If I ever have a need again for physical therapy Leslie Glenn is who I want. I would highly recommend her.
R. E. Hensley – Mar 21, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Leslie Glenn, PT?
Leslie has been my therapist with both my knee, & most recently my hip replacement. I could not ask for any better. You are greeted with a warm smile from Lindsey the moment you walk in, & Leah makes sure to keep you updated on the financial aspect of things. Then there’s Leslie. From the eval. & throughout the treatment plan, you are the focus of the whole process. Constantly evaluating where you are & where you need to be. Each plan is individualized to meet your needs, while constantly working to improve your condition. I have seen this not only with myself, but with others as well! Her focus is you, & approaching your therapy with a TEAM mindset. She has always included me as a part of the process, and treated me with kindness, compassion, respect, & a willingness to listen to my questions or concerns. She will push you to do your best, but this is always with your best interest at heart! I will definitely return should the need arise.
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
Cathy Banks – Feb 16, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Leslie Glenn, PT?
Leslie evaluates, analyses, and develops a treatment plan. She then oversees the exercises, and uses every minute of the appointment to help work toward reaching goals that have been mutually set. Demanding, yet understanding and encouraging. The entire staff is top notch. Five star, all the way!
Jerrell Snodgrass in Lubbock, TX – Jan 15, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Leslie Glenn, PT?
Ms. Glenn is not a compassionate physical therapist to all her patients. She also is not skilled in knowing what specific PT activities a person needs for his/her condition, nor in tailoring activities to best meet a person's needs. She doesn't seek input from her patients, and can be quite rigid, dogmatic, and insensitive. There are many, many better and more skilled physical therapists in the area than Ms. Glenn, and I would encourage anyone trying to make a choice to look elsewhere.
  • Appointment was rushed
  • Didn't listen or answer questions
  • Didn't explain conditions well
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
Oct 23, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Leslie Glenn, PT?
Awesome lady! Kind, caring and always up on the latest techniques. Pushes me to my limits but never too far. Leslie has been keeping me upright for 20 years. There's no one better in town!
JAH in Lubbock, TX – Aug 24, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Leslie Glenn, PT?
Leslie is an excellent physical therapist. I have seen her for knee, hip, back and feet injuries due to running, soccer, and everyday activities. She cared for me through hip arthroscopy and eventually total replacement. In addition to identifying and treating mechanical problems in one's body, she is superb with the psychological effects of injury and how to work with her patients to obtain a wholistic wellness. Because of this care, I view Leslie as one of the most important people in my life.
Aaron Yoshinobu in Lubbock, TX – May 26, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Leslie Glenn, PT?
The clinic was great to work with on scheduling. My daughter has a rare syndrome and by the second session Leslie had researched it so she was able to provide the best care.
Lubbock, TX – Feb 03, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Leslie Glenn, PT?
I am be fortunate to have had Leslie as my physical therapist for 2 different conditions 7 years apart. In both situations, she was very knowledgeable about the type of therapy most likely to help, was very kind, very astute in her assessment, and provided exactly what I needed. I have referred others to her, including my husband and son!
Jane Allison in Lubbock, Texas – Jul 20, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Leslie Glenn, PT?
I have had 3 different injuries which required physical therapy. A friend recommended me to Leslie the first time. After numerous different doctors had just given me shots, I got my doctor to send me to PT. Leslie listened to me. In a few weeks my pain was gone. She got me through a shattered wrist and this last time a minor stroke. She had me back on the tennis court in just over a month. I can't say enough good about her. She is tops in her field!
Pat Brashears in Brownfield, TX – Mar 31, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Leslie Glenn, PT?
Leslie always knows my name and asks about my family--whom she also knows by name! She is patient and very thorough with her patients. She is always ready to explain how a body works and what helps it heal. I never walked away feeling like a number, always as a friend.
Suzanne Patton in Lubbock, TX – Mar 30, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Leslie Glenn, PT?

How was your experience with Leslie Glenn?