Leslie Gleason, PLPC

Leslie Gleason, PLPC

Counseling  ·
Female  ·
Leslie Gleason, PLPC is a counselor in Blue Springs, MO and has been practicing for 1 years. She graduated from Midamerica Nazarene University in 2017 and specializes in counseling, marriage & family therapy, and more.Read her story

1942 NW Copper Oaks Cir

Blue Springs, MO 64015

• Beech Street (Multiplan)
  • Missouri Care
  • PHCS
  • WellCare

Learn about Leslie Gleason

Leslie Gleason's bio

This content was provided by Leslie Gleason "Some call me the "Teen Whisperer," because even the most resistant child/teen appears to be comfortable with my approach, and they feel they can be themselves. Although I see people of all ages, I have a special focus in adolescent mental well-being. I have helped adolescents with Juvenile records, those who are adopted or in Foster Care, and those who are just struggling with everyday concerns or even traumas. I am a Nationally Certified Counselor (NCC) as well as a Certified Anger Management Specialist (CAMS-I). My education and experience is in all aspects of the individual, family, and couple dynamics. One of the best parts about me is that I come packed with a team of professionals that can help me find new and improved ways to help you if needed. One of which is my supervisor Sonya Nispel; license 2008003866 Missouri."

This content was provided by Leslie Gleason "My approach is simple. I work with you to determine what goals and plans we will have for each session. I will provide you with skills you can use outside of session for your concerns, and we will work together to make sure you get the very most from each visit with me. "

• Counseling
  • Adolescent Psychology
  • Individual Counseling
  • Marriage & Family Therapy
  • Mental Health

Leslie Gleason does not have any board certifications listed.

• Adolescent Counseling
  • Behavior Modification
  • Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
  • Counseling Services
  • Couples Therapy
  • Crisis Intervention
  • Family Counseling
  • Grief Therapy
  • Individual Therapy
  • Marital Counseling
  • Stress Management

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Missouri.

• Columbia College
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 2014
  • Midamerica Nazarene University
    Medical School | Graduated 2017

Leslie Gleason has no awards or honors listed.

Leslie Gleason has no media or publications listed.

Leslie Gleason does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Leslie Gleason and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Leslie Gleason's Reviews

Be the first to leave a review

Leslie Gleason?

How was your experience with Leslie Gleason?