Dr. Leslie Gavin-Devitt, PHD

Dr. Gavin-Devitt
Telehealth services available

Hospitalist Nemours Children's Hospital

6535 Nemours Pkwy Orlando, FL 32827

Dr. Leslie Gavin-Devitt, PHD is a Adolescent Psychologist in Orlando, FL. She is accepting new patients and has indicated that she accepts telehealth appointments. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Gavin-Devitt to book an appointment.

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Adolescent Psychologists in your area

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Offers Telehealth
  • Low Wait Times
    Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check if Dr. Gavin-Devitt treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Gavin-Devitt accepts

Dr. Gavin-Devitt accepts the following insurance:

Ambetter
Superior Health Plan
National (BlueCard) PPO

Dr. Gavin-Devitt's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Gavin-Devitt

4.4

Dr. Gavin-Devitt

Dr. Gavin is thorough, compassionate and effective in her diagnosing and treatment. I have entrusted her with the care and guidance of our son for over five years. I highly recommend Dr. Gavin without any hesitation.
Victoria Longo – Dec 19, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Leslie Gavin-Devitt, PHD?
Dr. Leslie Gavin was an amazing gift to my family. Our son had been seen by specialists for 7 years who could not quite get a grip on his overall delays and diagnosis and what he truly needed. It was obvious to me that Dr. Gavin truly understood how my son ticked and what he needed after spending only a few hours with him. She was a wealth of information for us and gave so much extra of her time to us that she did simply out of kindness because we had traveled from out of town. I am grateful! -C
Apr 02, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Leslie Gavin-Devitt, PHD?
Dr. Gavin has been instrumental in our autism journey. Our son was diagnosed with autism just before age 3, and we have never met anyone that truly understood him as much as Dr. Gavin. She has exceeded any expectations we had from a provider. She has been our teacher, cheerleader, advocate, tour guide, and friend throughout this journey. There are not enough stars on this rating system to truly reflect the quality of care and value she has provided us and recommend her without hesitation!
Jessie M in FL – Mar 07, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Leslie Gavin-Devitt, PHD?
My daughter saw Dr. Gavin from age 12-21. When she turned 12, my daughter had a Playhouse Disney birthday party. Fast forward 10 years, and my daughter is enrolled at the best college in the state. Dr. Gavin helped us navigate the autism diagnosis and the endless auxiliary issues (anxiety, OCD), as well as the paperwork. My daughter is far more capable of functioning in the world and achieving her full potential because of Dr. Gavin’s care. She keeps in touch to this day.
Mar 06, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Leslie Gavin-Devitt, PHD?
The professionalism of this provider is below a star at most. I had to comply with a court order but she refused to listen to me or my concerns. Most already validated by a Judge. My son scored a 12 on the SQC and cutoff is 15. She only wants money, not what's in the nest interest of the child. She was rude, and most of all when I asked her what SHE saw in my son to qualify him - she specifically said it doesn't matter! Wow, makes me feel confident. Parents Beware!
  • Difficult to schedule appointment
  • Staff wasn't friendly
  • Appointment was rushed
  • Didn't listen or answer questions
  • Didn't explain conditions well
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
Jan 16, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Leslie Gavin-Devitt, PHD?

How was your experience with Dr. Gavin-Devitt?
Provider explaining information to patient