Leslie Coughlan, ARNP

Leslie Coughlan, ARNP

Family Medicine  ·
Female  ·
Leslie Coughlan, ARNP is a family medicine specialist in Boynton Beach, FL and has been practicing for 19 years. She graduated from Florida Atlantic School Of Nursing Masters Program in 1999 and specializes in family medicine and general medical practice.Read her story

10075 S Jog Rd Ste 202

Boynton Beach, FL 33437

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
  • CHAMPVA
  • Medicare

Learn about Leslie Coughlan

Leslie Coughlan's bio

This content was provided by Leslie Coughlan "Leslie is a Board-Certified family nurse practitioner. She earned her Bachelor's of Science in Nursing from Auburn University in 1991 and Master's of Science in Nursing, with an Advanced Certificate, from Florida Atlantic University in 1999. Her training and experience as a family nurse practitioner has included ambulatory and outpatient care, hospital and intensive care, long-term care, subacute care, office-based care, home care, dialysis and geriatrics. This combination makes her well suited to understand the needs of children, young adults, men, women, and older adults. I am often asked why I became a nurse practitioner. I have always wanted to be a nurse. I did consider attending medical school when I graduated from my bachelor's nursing program, but I made the choice to be a nurse practitioner because of my profession's particular emphasis on compassionate patient care and educating clients and their loved ones."

This content was provided by Leslie Coughlan "I have been a Nurse Practitioner in Palm Beach County for over 18 years. I have had the opportunity to work in a variety of settings and in collaboration with some of the most highly regarded health care providers in our area. My experience allows me to provide efficient, accessible, and up-to-date of care in a respectful, friendly, and caring environment. I enjoy educating clients about health and wellness issues, illnesses, and medications. My practice is limited to ages 12 and older."

• General Medical Practice

Leslie Coughlan does not have any board certifications listed.

• Anemia and Iron Deficiency Screening

• Florida Atlantic School Of Nursing Masters Program
    Medical School | Graduated 1999
  • Board Certified Family Nurse Practitioner
    Other Education | Completed 1999

Leslie Coughlan has no awards or honors listed.

Leslie Coughlan has no media or publications listed.

Leslie Coughlan does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Leslie Coughlan and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Leslie Coughlan's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Leslie Coughlan to family and friends

Leslie Coughlan's Performance

Leslie Coughlan Says:
"

I am grateful to my patients for their excellent reviews.  I am always striving to provide the best possible care while treating my patients with kindness and respect.

"

Leslie is simply amazing and a pleasure to talk to :-)
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Two members of my family use Leslie Coughlan as our primary care physician. She is caring, thorough, and never gives the impression that she's impatient to see another patient while you are still speaking to her.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Leslie Coughlan, Nurse Practitioner has a very caring positive professional attitude. She spends as much time as needed to treat her patients. She diagnosed a tricky group of symptoms and was right on target. I would recommend her to anyone who is looking for an excellent professional who cares...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0