Dr. Leslie Berman, DC

Chiropractic ·  Female · Age 62

Dr. Berman

Total Wellness Oregon

2438 NW Professional Dr Corvallis, OR 97330

Dr. Leslie Berman, DC is a chiropractor in Corvallis, OR. She specializes in chiropractic, preventive medicine, and more.

Dr. Berman's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Berman

Dr. Berman?
Dr. Berman's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Leslie Berman, DC
RecentMost Helpful
I went to Dr Berman for hip pain and within a week there was a lot of improvement. I was very happy with my experience! The entire staff is warm and personable. Very relaxing and professional atmosphere.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Leslie Berman, DC?
Very professional, well run practice. Dr Berman works with great care, and her expertise is more than obvious. From attention to detail to a great sense of humor, she makes the chiropractic experience comfortable,rewarding, and most of all healing.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Leslie Berman, DC?
It was a breeze to get in, insurance accepted, was listened to and treated right away. I got better in just a couple of visits. Very gentle care.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Leslie Berman, DC?
Dr Bernan is highly qualified and does a brilliant job. I have been dealing with sharp back pain for many years. She quickly identified the source & I am 100% better.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Leslie Berman, DC?
I was in pain, couldn't stand up. totally stiff/spasm. Dr. Leslie Berman got me right in and made a huge difference. Saw me the very next morning to help me continue to recover. She was awesome and made every effort. I felt so much better and much quicker than I imagined. I really like that she has all the knowledge, skills, experience of a chiropractor with strength but also is very knowledgeable, educated, experienced with health, nutrition, functional medicine.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Leslie Berman, DC?
Dr. Berman has helped me with a variety of issues. First with a work issue, resolved the chronic pain in my arms from many years at the computer. She fixed me up! She has also helped me with my sciatic pain, and any other random back or neck tweak I have had, isolating and working out the issue. She can help you, she sure helped me!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Leslie Berman, DC?
Dr. Berman listens carefully to her patients before deciding what treatment will work best for them. She is kind, courteous & well schooled in her field. She is the best I have have ever used for my back ailments. I highly recommend Leslie. George Stratten Corvallis, OR
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Leslie Berman, DC?
Dr. Berman is not your average Chiropractor. She is with you 150% when you are in her care. She is excellent at diagnosis beyond what you may think a chiropractor can do. She looked at me a whole person and helped guide me for medical issues for which I hadn't found the right doctor. She has helped me with Lyme Disease for the last ten years as well as muscular skeletal adjustments . She is always studying the cutting edge research. She is welcoming to discuss my whole health.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Leslie Berman, DC?
Dr. Berman has been providing chiropractic treatment for me on a regular basis for the past 3-years, specifically with adjustments to relieve daily-life stress-related aches and pains, illnesses and at times injury. I appreciate Dr. Berman’s inquisitive manner in helping understand what physical activities might be causing the discomfort. The feeling of total “ease” in my body at the end of a session is testimony enough of her chiropractic care. Dr. Berman and her staff are delightful !
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Leslie Berman, DC?
I began my weekly visits to Dr. Berman's office a few weeks ago due to a painful lower back problem. After the very first visit, she made my back better with her treatment. She also recommended X-rays be taken due to my particular clinical history of back problems. No other Chiropractor has sought to get to the bottom of what ails me and why. She did. We now have visual evidence from which she can recommend therapy as the X-rays disclosed a lot. I'm a returning customer, for sure!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Leslie Berman, DC?
I was treated and remedied of my injury symptoms, in a very respectful, caring and effective manner, Dr. Berman readily accepted my caseload with no waiting or presenting a paperwork nightmare for adding me to her patient load. All of the Staff are above the excellence mark from my rating, the only way they could do better, is to raise the bar on excellence, Thank You , Bill B.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Leslie Berman, DC?

How was your experience with Dr. Berman?

• Chiropractic

Western States Chiropractic College
University Of New England / Main Campus
1987

Dr. Berman accepts

Dr. Berman accepts the following insurance:

LifeWise
ODS Health Plan
Providence Health Plans
Personal Option EPO
Preferred PPO
Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield
Preferred Provider Network PPN
State Farm

No malpractice claims found for Oregon

Check if Dr. Berman treats your condition or procedure