Lesley Valentine, LAC

AcupunctureFemaleAge 64

Acupuncture

Lesley Valentine, LAC is an Acupuncturist in Portland, OR. Her office accepts new patients.

Lesley Valentine, LAC

Artful Life Acupuncture

1316 Nw 23rd Ave Portland, OR 97210

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Low Wait Times
    Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

Get better prescription prices

Optum Perks and Healthgrades are subsidiaries of RVO Health.

No malpractice claims found for Oregon

Check if Lesley Valentine treats your condition or procedure

Lesley Valentine accepts

Lesley Valentine accepts the following insurance:

Providence Health Plans
Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield

Lesley Valentine's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Lesley Valentine

Recommended non-surgical therapy for knee injury
I received acupuncture for a torn meniscus and MCL. Lesley is effective, professional, and collaborative. After 3 months of pain, and having received recommendations for surgery to remove the meniscus, I started acupuncture treatment with Lesley. At the time I was still finding it difficult to walk and poor sleep and my condition had deteriorated to the point that I occasionally needed a cane. My baseline when I'd received the injury was a level of fitness that allowed me to compete athletically at an amateur level. Over the course of a few weeks with Lesley my pain subsided to the point that I walk normally and without assistance, having sometimes to remind myself that I'm still healing, and my sleep has improved to near normal. I fully recommend acupuncture for the knee, and Lesley as a treatment professional.
Robert Synak – Jun 22, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Lesley Valentine, LAC?
Lesley has a wonderful and very different approach to accupunture than I have experienced in the past. I have used and believe in accupuncture and other alternative medicine for my health, mind and body. Lesley Valentine approach has assisted me in relaxation and other issues. I highly recommend you check her out and give her a try, you will be surprised at the results!!
Tim Saeland – Apr 08, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Lesley Valentine, LAC?
After months and months of dealing with a two shoulder injuries that would not heal (Rugby), I scheduled a session with Lesley Valentine. Not only can I raise my shoulders above my head today, but I slept more soundly than I have in months thanks to her identifying other older injuries that were the root cause of my troubles. Thank you so much for this gift of health. Worth every penny and then some.
TROY RULMYR in Portland, OR – Sep 02, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Lesley Valentine, LAC?

How was your experience with Lesley Valentine?

• Acupuncture