Leonid Ladyzhensky, PT

Physical Therapy ·  Male · Age 56

Leonid Ladyzhensky

Leonid Ladyzhensky, PT is a physical therapist in Bradenton, FL. He graduated from Downstate-SUNY in 1985 and specializes in physical therapy and clinical electrophysiology physical therapy.

Make an appointment

Leonid Ladyzhensky accepts

Leonid Ladyzhensky accepts the following insurance:

Medicare Advantage PPO
Special Needs Plan SNP
Medico
Tricare
TriCare for Life

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check if Leonid Ladyzhensky treats your condition or procedure

• Sprain
  • Trigger Point Therapy
  • Ultrasound
  • Wear and Tear Arthritis

Do onto others as you would want them to do onto you.

• Physical Therapy

Leonid Ladyzhensky?
Leonid Ladyzhensky's Performance
What People Say About Leonid Ladyzhensky, PT
RecentMost Helpful
I'm new to the area, and I do not know any local physical therapists. By chance, I choose Leonid Ladyzhensky. From the very first visit, I knew I made the best choice. Lenny answered all my questions and explained the information in a manner that was easy to understand. He is very knowledgable of the human anatomy and knew how to address my symptoms. I always felt his sincere concern for my health and recovery. When my symptoms started to disappear, Lenny shared that the need for therapy was almost over. Part of my therapy involved a therapeutic masseuse, Vlad. I believe his ability to work the underlying tissues hastened my recovery. His treatments complimented the therapy, and he had a wealth of knowledge to share. When you walk into the office, you are greeted by a lovely lady, Lana. She is attentive, cheerful, and very caring. I highly recommend Bayshore Rehabilitation, Inc. If I have a need for physical therapy in the future, I will choose them again.
×Post a ResponseAre you Leonid Ladyzhensky, PT?
excellent ! I would highly recommend him . Listened attentively to my condition and concerns. I feel like he has me on the right track for a full recovery
×Post a ResponseAre you Leonid Ladyzhensky, PT?
Good experience. Mr. Ladyzhensky is sensitive to patient needs and conscious of age issues. Gentle but firm. I would go back to him again when needed.
×Post a ResponseAre you Leonid Ladyzhensky, PT?
Leonid is a knowledgeable and a very humble person. I am really lucky to have an opportunity to be his patient.
×Post a ResponseAre you Leonid Ladyzhensky, PT?
By far one of the most professional, knowledgeable, and affable Physical Therapist I have ever come across. Lenny truly knows how to make his patients feel comfortable, welcome, and at ease. Lenny is definitely one of the good guys who tries to make you feel better, as quickly as possible, unlike those other PT's that try to have you come in for unnecessary treatments. He is truly amazing with his magic hands, and I highly recommend him to everyone.
×Post a ResponseAre you Leonid Ladyzhensky, PT?
I am a female from Europe and I can tell I had lot of Physical Therapy in my life but never had such a superb care like Doctor Ladyzhensky this man is so caring so patient and very knowledgeable his here to be sure you are comfortable and happy with his care ! I must said I was in the poor condition but they put me all togheter with all the care I get and also very nice masseuse Who really help me a lot. Beside the care you will find a real professionalism’s at all level ! I will give an A+ !
×Post a ResponseAre you Leonid Ladyzhensky, PT?
I was very satisfied with my physical therapy experience with Lenny. He is professional, respectful, friendly and caring. After my first treatment I began to feel better, and continued to improve as Lenny modified my treatments. I highly recommend Lenny and his staff. I received excellent care.
×Post a ResponseAre you Leonid Ladyzhensky, PT?
I am 81 years old and just completed 2-1/2 months of therapy with Dr. Ladyzhensky for my shoulder and neck. After many months suffering with severe pain and inability to lift my arm, after just one session, I felt relief and was able to lift my arm. It was truly amazing and I cannot thank Lenny enough for the change he has made to mine and my wife's lives. Lenny's lovely wife Lana and his assistant Val are both treasures. If therapy is ever needed again, this is where we'll go.
×Post a ResponseAre you Leonid Ladyzhensky, PT?
Very nice, friendly and professional staff. Always asked me how I felt and would tailor their treatmebts accordingly.
×Post a ResponseAre you Leonid Ladyzhensky, PT?
I was in Leonid Ladyzhensky's office 4 times with different health problems and each time after few visits I would start filling better and after 2-3 weeks I was healthy again. It was amazing experience. I would recommend this doctor to anyone specially to my friends and family members. Thanks again to Dr. Ladyzhensky and his office staff.
×Post a ResponseAre you Leonid Ladyzhensky, PT?
Leonid is a great therapist who is easy to communicate with. After coming in with chronic neck pain, Leonid was able to find the source, relieve the pain, and helped me strengthen my neck muscles to prevent further injuries. Very happy with the service.
×Post a ResponseAre you Leonid Ladyzhensky, PT?
The entire staff was very friendly and very professional. They took the time to listen to me and did their best to accommodate my needs. I felt extremely comfortable putting my body in their hands. I went in with back and neck pains and came out feeling 100% better. I highly recommend Lenny and his staff to anyone who needs physical therapy.
×Post a ResponseAre you Leonid Ladyzhensky, PT?
So helpful and took care of me in a professional manner. I came in with a lot of pain walked out without that pain. If I ever I need this kind of care again I will come to Leonid again. Also the massager has magic hands. Thank you again!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Leonid Ladyzhensky, PT?
Lenny always explains well what procedure is going to do and the offer outcome. Everyone in the office is friendly and works with you to fit visits around your schedule. Lenny is very knowledgeable and frequently offers encouragement. I noticed improvement after some weeks there.
×Post a ResponseAre you Leonid Ladyzhensky, PT?
Always tried to fit into my schedule. Seems to always be friendly and genuinely concerned with patients well being.
×Post a ResponseAre you Leonid Ladyzhensky, PT?

How was your experience with Leonid Ladyzhensky?

Compare Providers