Leonid Ladyzhensky, PT

Physical Therapy •  Male • Age 57

Leonid Ladyzhensky

Bayshore Rehabilitation Inc., Bradenton, FL

6088 14th St W Bradenton, FL 34207

Leonid Ladyzhensky, PT is a Physical Therapist in Bradenton, FL and has over 35 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from Downstate-SUNY medical school in 1985. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Leonid Ladyzhensky to book an appointment.

Compare Doctors

Quickly compare more Physical Therapists in your area

See similar Physical Therapists in Bradenton

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Low Wait Times
    Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

Leonid Ladyzhensky accepts

Leonid Ladyzhensky accepts the following insurance:

Medicare Advantage PPO
Special Needs Plan SNP
Medico
Tricare
TriCare for Life

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check if Leonid Ladyzhensky treats your condition or procedure

• Trigger Point Therapy
  • Ultrasound
  • Wear and Tear Arthritis

Help Improve Healthgrades

Does Leonid Ladyzhensky, PT...

Have free onsite parking?

Offer weekend visits?

Offer an online patient portal?

Offer telehealth services or virtual visits?

Offer evening visits?

Leonid Ladyzhensky's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Leonid Ladyzhensky

Leonid Ladyzhensky?
What People Say About Leonid Ladyzhensky, PT
As a snowbird from northern Michigan , I found myself looking for a physical therapy after shoulder surgery mandatory by my surgeon. After three months of therapy I felt very blessed to have found this man. He was patient and made me feel comfortable as I regained shoulder range of motion for every day normal activity. I would highly recommend him to anyone. Thank you so much Mr. Lenny for your professional information and patience with me.
Diane Helka – Apr 01, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Leonid Ladyzhensky, PT?
Leonid Ladyzhensky is excellent, he understands your needs and is very knowledgeable at what he does. If and when I need more PT, he is the I would go to and I would definitely recommend him to others.
Marie Giummo in Bradenton, FL – Jan 25, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Leonid Ladyzhensky, PT?
There isn't enough space here for me to both praise and thank Leonid Ladyzhensky! I have had numerous sessions with Bayshore Rehabilitation. The entire staff is FIRST CLASS, pleasant, caring and courteous! I will come back just to say hello!
David E. Braun – Jan 19, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Leonid Ladyzhensky, PT?
After months of back pain,I started physical therapy with Lenny.The help I got from him was great, going from constant pain to virtually no pain was incredible.The whole staff is great ,friendly and professional,they care about you not just as a patient but as a person .They are genuinely a great group of people as professionals and as caring persons. Thank you very much Kenny ,Lana and Val
Enrique Salazar in Bradenton, FL – Sep 29, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Leonid Ladyzhensky, PT?
I have never had a PT session as great as Dr. Ladyzhensky gave me. He is very caring explains everything and makes sure you are doing the moves the right way. I would recommend him to anyone. He and his wife Lana make the visits enjoyable.
Diana Ianuzeli – Aug 14, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Leonid Ladyzhensky, PT?
Highly recommended, professional, wonderful people to deal with. They show a genuine concern about your health and well being. They take time to answer questions and help you in any way possible. Staff is very friendly and accommodating. They were a tremendous help to me after my back surgery.
Bill Hanch – Aug 07, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Leonid Ladyzhensky, PT?
I'm new to the area, and I do not know any local physical therapists. By chance, I choose Leonid Ladyzhensky. From the very first visit, I knew I made the best choice. Lenny answered all my questions and explained the information in a manner that was easy to understand. He is very knowledgable of the human anatomy and knew how to address my symptoms. I always felt his sincere concern for my health and recovery. When my symptoms started to disappear, Lenny shared that the need for therapy was almost over. Part of my therapy involved a therapeutic masseuse, Vlad. I believe his ability to work the underlying tissues hastened my recovery. His treatments complimented the therapy, and he had a wealth of knowledge to share. When you walk into the office, you are greeted by a lovely lady, Lana. She is attentive, cheerful, and very caring. I highly recommend Bayshore Rehabilitation, Inc. If I have a need for physical therapy in the future, I will choose them again.
May 07, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Leonid Ladyzhensky, PT?
excellent ! I would highly recommend him . Listened attentively to my condition and concerns. I feel like he has me on the right track for a full recovery
Mar 30, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Leonid Ladyzhensky, PT?
Good experience. Mr. Ladyzhensky is sensitive to patient needs and conscious of age issues. Gentle but firm. I would go back to him again when needed.
Mary Lewis in Bradenton, FL – Feb 12, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Leonid Ladyzhensky, PT?
Leonid is a knowledgeable and a very humble person. I am really lucky to have an opportunity to be his patient.
Nina Miller in Bradenton, FL – Aug 24, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Leonid Ladyzhensky, PT?
By far one of the most professional, knowledgeable, and affable Physical Therapist I have ever come across. Lenny truly knows how to make his patients feel comfortable, welcome, and at ease. Lenny is definitely one of the good guys who tries to make you feel better, as quickly as possible, unlike those other PT's that try to have you come in for unnecessary treatments. He is truly amazing with his magic hands, and I highly recommend him to everyone.
Josh L in Lakewood Ranch, FL – Aug 16, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Leonid Ladyzhensky, PT?
I am a female from Europe and I can tell I had lot of Physical Therapy in my life but never had such a superb care like Doctor Ladyzhensky this man is so caring so patient and very knowledgeable his here to be sure you are comfortable and happy with his care ! I must said I was in the poor condition but they put me all togheter with all the care I get and also very nice masseuse Who really help me a lot. Beside the care you will find a real professionalism’s at all level ! I will give an A+ !
Nicole C. in Bradenton – May 18, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Leonid Ladyzhensky, PT?
I was very satisfied with my physical therapy experience with Lenny. He is professional, respectful, friendly and caring. After my first treatment I began to feel better, and continued to improve as Lenny modified my treatments. I highly recommend Lenny and his staff. I received excellent care.
Ann Frenk in Wellington, Ohio – May 07, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Leonid Ladyzhensky, PT?
I am 81 years old and just completed 2-1/2 months of therapy with Dr. Ladyzhensky for my shoulder and neck. After many months suffering with severe pain and inability to lift my arm, after just one session, I felt relief and was able to lift my arm. It was truly amazing and I cannot thank Lenny enough for the change he has made to mine and my wife's lives. Lenny's lovely wife Lana and his assistant Val are both treasures. If therapy is ever needed again, this is where we'll go.
Peter in Bradenton – Dec 16, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Leonid Ladyzhensky, PT?
Very nice, friendly and professional staff. Always asked me how I felt and would tailor their treatmebts accordingly.
Hector Muñiz in Bradenton, FL – Jul 05, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Leonid Ladyzhensky, PT?
I was in Leonid Ladyzhensky's office 4 times with different health problems and each time after few visits I would start filling better and after 2-3 weeks I was healthy again. It was amazing experience. I would recommend this doctor to anyone specially to my friends and family members. Thanks again to Dr. Ladyzhensky and his office staff.
Sarasota, FL – Sep 26, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Leonid Ladyzhensky, PT?
Leonid is a great therapist who is easy to communicate with. After coming in with chronic neck pain, Leonid was able to find the source, relieve the pain, and helped me strengthen my neck muscles to prevent further injuries. Very happy with the service.
David W in Bradenton, FL – Jul 20, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Leonid Ladyzhensky, PT?
The entire staff was very friendly and very professional. They took the time to listen to me and did their best to accommodate my needs. I felt extremely comfortable putting my body in their hands. I went in with back and neck pains and came out feeling 100% better. I highly recommend Lenny and his staff to anyone who needs physical therapy.
JP Rocco in Bradenton, FL – Jun 30, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Leonid Ladyzhensky, PT?
So helpful and took care of me in a professional manner. I came in with a lot of pain walked out without that pain. If I ever I need this kind of care again I will come to Leonid again. Also the massager has magic hands. Thank you again!!
Judy Robison in Bradenton, FL – May 19, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Leonid Ladyzhensky, PT?
Lenny always explains well what procedure is going to do and the offer outcome. Everyone in the office is friendly and works with you to fit visits around your schedule. Lenny is very knowledgeable and frequently offers encouragement. I noticed improvement after some weeks there.
Larry Rousseau in Bradenton, FL – Apr 18, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Leonid Ladyzhensky, PT?

How was your experience with Leonid Ladyzhensky?

Do onto others as you would want them to do onto you.

• Physical Therapy
  • Clinical Electrophysiology Physical Therapy

SUNY-Dwnst

More Information

• Does Leonid Ladyzhensky communicate via email?

No users have indicated that Leonid Ladyzhensky communicates via email

• Does Leonid Ladyzhensky offer telehealth services or virtual visits?

No users have indicated that Leonid Ladyzhensky offers telehealth services or virtual visits

• Does Leonid Ladyzhensky offer an online patient portal?

No users have indicated that Leonid Ladyzhensky offers an online patient portal

• Does Leonid Ladyzhensky have free onsite parking?

No users have indicated that Leonid Ladyzhensky has free onsite parking

• Does Leonid Ladyzhensky offer weekend visits?

No users have indicated that Leonid Ladyzhensky offers weekend visits

• Does Leonid Ladyzhensky offer evening visits?

No users have indicated that Leonid Ladyzhensky offers evening visits