Leonard Gallo, MSW

Clinical Social WorkMaleAge 40

Clinical Social Work

Leonard Gallo, MSW is a Clinical Social Worker in Verona, NJ. His office accepts new patients and telehealth appointments.

Leonard Gallo, MSW
3 Overhill Rd Verona, NJ 07044
Telehealth services available

Telehealth services available

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Clinical Social Workers in your area

"People create change when they feel heard, validated, and are able to adjust their thinking to realize the strength hiding inside of them.  My goal as a therapist is to help you navigate through the necessary st..."

- Leonard Gallo, MSW

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Offers Telehealth
  • Low Wait Times
    Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.

Traditional Therapy – done online

Traditional Therapy – done online

No malpractice claims found for New Jersey

Check if Leonard Gallo treats your condition or procedure

Leonard Gallo's conditions and procedures:

• Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
  • Depressive Disorders
  • Generalized Anxiety Disorder
  • Individual Therapy
  • Major Depressive Disorder
  • Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
  • Panic Attack
  • Panic Disorder With Agorapobia

Leonard Gallo accepts

Leonard Gallo accepts the following insurance:

Select
Amerihealth
Personal Choice PPO
Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
Harvard Pilgrim Health Care PPO

Leonard Gallo's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Leonard Gallo

The LE (Lenny Experience)
I was at my end. I reached out to a friend who recommended I contact Lenny. Lenny has an uncanny ability to help you pull the strings in your life. And when you think things are beginning to unravel worse than before, he knows exactly where you are in the journey and where you need to go. The thing that frustrated me the most in my LE was his phrase “OK, I think you need to sit with this”. But, as I’m typing this, it’s putting the hugest smile on my face. As one simple phrase was without a doubt the biggest life changing part of my LE. This was Lenny challenging me to sit with uncomfortable situations, take a breath, let them go, and learn that accepting these things doesn’t make me a bad person or a screwup. It makes you (in Lenny words) “Yay your Human! And that’s good”! I would absolutely recommend Lenny to ANYONE with one caveat: Go all in. Do the exercises. For the life that comes out of the LE, and the person you'll become, will absolutely be the BEST YOU 2.0 EVER!
May 17, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Leonard Gallo, MSW?
A friend of mine recommended Lenny to me. His professionalism has made me feel so open to sharing my issues with him. He is warm, friendly, and genuinely cares. He has helped me tremendously and I will continue seeing him as long as I need help.
Oct 09, 2021
Thank you so much for the kind words. Much...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Leonard Gallo, MSW?
Lenny is a very compassionate and dedicated therapist. He truly cares. He listened to all of my concerns and has helped me work through difficult times in my life.
Nov 20, 2019
Thank you so much for your kind words. I'm glad I...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Leonard Gallo, MSW?

How was your experience with Leonard Gallo?

People create change when they feel heard, validated, and are able to adjust their thinking to realize the strength hiding inside of them.  My goal...Read more

Lenny has been practicing therapy for over 6 years and has had extensive training in the field of human behavior and development. He graduated with honors...Read more

• Clinical Social Work

2014
Bergen Regional Medical Center
2000
Columbia College, Chicago

Does Leonard Gallo, MSW offer telehealth services?

Leonard Gallo has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.

Is Leonard Gallo, MSW accepting new patients?

Leonard Gallo, MSW generally accepts new patients on Healthgrades. You can see Leonard Gallo's profile to make an appointment.

Does Leonard Gallo, MSW accept my insurance?

Use the Healthgrades insurance check to verify if Leonard Gallo accepts your insurance.

What are Leonard Gallo, MSW's top areas of care?

Leonard Gallo frequently treats Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT), Depressive Disorders, and Generalized Anxiety Disorder. See all procedures and conditions Leonard Gallo treats.

Where is Leonard Gallo, MSW's office located?

Leonard Gallo's office is located at 3 Overhill Rd, Verona, NJ 07044. Find other locations and directions on Healthgrades.

How can I make an appointment with Leonard Gallo, MSW?

3 Overhill Rd Verona, NJ 07044