Dermatology  |
Dr. Leon Hsu, MD
Dr. Leon Hsu, MD is a dermatology doctor who practices in Medford, OR. He is 34 years old.

Dermatology and Laser Associates of Medford

2959 Siskiyou Blvd

Medford, OR 97504

• Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield

Learn about Dr. Hsu

Dr. Hsu's Experience

Dr. Hsu's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Dermatology

• Basal Cell Carcinoma
  • Dermatitis
  • Hair Loss
  • Itchy Skin
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Psoriasis

• Excision of Skin Cancer
  • Mole Removal
  • Skin Tag Removal
  • Wart Removal

No malpractice history found for Oregon.

• Stanford University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • Uc Davis Med Ctr
    Medical School | Graduated
  • Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center
    Internship Hospital | Completed
  • Stanford Hosp & Clinics

Dr. Hsu has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Hsu does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Hsu and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Hsu's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Hsu to family and friends
Dr. Hsu's Performance
in Grants Pass, OR |
What a wonderful Doctor! I recently went to Dr. Hsu for a skin check and mole removal. Hands down it was the best experience I have ever had with any Dr. He is so friendly and warm and caring and explains everything and makes sure he answers any questions you have. I have not left a review for a Dr. before but wanted to let people know. If you are looking for a good Dermatologist in Southern Oregon he is amazing. He just personally called me at home with my test results, so impressed!
in Talent, OR |
Superb dermatologist, skilled surgeon and terrific human being. Dr. Hsu has terrific training and credentials, a skilled and very kind staff, spotless offices. But beyond that, he takes the time to communicate thoroughly and well, and also did a terrific job of surgically removing an early-stage skin cancer that he found via the thorough skin checkup he did for me. Some surgeons (beyond training) really "have the knack." I can tell he does, because I had no post-operative pain whatsoever. Great
Medford, OR |
Normally I don't have a great experience at the doctor's office, but Dr. Hsu is different. He is really friendly, nice and has outstanding bedside manners, in addition to being knowledgeable and thorough. I also felt listened to and genuinely cared for. Will be recommending him highly to friends and family.
Mountain View, CA |
Outstanding doctor!
in Talent, Oregon |
A professional. I don't think I have ever felt so comfortable with any other doctor. A nice and caring human. Son-In-Law material.
in Medford OR |
Dr. Hsu demonstrates compassion, friendliness and personal follow through that you often don't find anymore. You will feel cared for and understood and with his training you can trust you are in good hands. I really appreciate Dr. Hsu and how he has cared for me. He's the best!
in Medford, OR |
Dr. Hsu was incredible the whole experience was good from exam to procedure it was quick and painless. There was virtually no wait in the waiting room and when I was brought back to the exam room there was not much time between the medical assistant leaving and Dr. Hsu coming in. He took time to explain everything and answer questions.
in Medford, OR |
Dr. Leon Hsu and his medical team are absolutely amazing. I had melanoma removed and even though it was a scary process I couldn't have asked for better people to take care of me, they were patient, professional and very friendly. He answered any questions that I had and took the time to explain my diagnosis so I was comfortable when I left. I would highly recommend him and his staff!
in Ashland, OR |
I have seen Dr. Hsu four or five times, and each visit has been great. He is very relaxed, friendly, and knowledgeable. He has patiently answered all of my questions, and never seems to be in a rush, like a lot of doctors are. I am very happy with his services, and would highly recommend him to anyone that I know. In the ratings below, I have never had to schedule an "urgent appointment," so I cannot rate that aspect. It is NOT a zero-rating, but a no-rating
Eagle Point, OR |
Wonderful and compassionate physician, and a very skilled and knowledgeable board-certified dermatologist. Would absolutely recommend him to any family or friends.
Have you seen Dr. Leon Hsu, MD?
Are you Dr. Hsu?