Lenore Stine, LPC

Counseling ·  Female · Age 63

Lenore Stine

Lehigh Valley Counseling, LLC

51 E Elizabeth Ave Bethlehem, PA 18018

Lenore Stine, LPC is a counselor in Bethlehem, PA. She specializes in counseling.

Lenore Stine's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Lenore Stine

Lenore Stine?
Lenore Stine's Performance
What People Say About Lenore Stine, LPC
I’ve been a client at Lehigh Valley Counseling for about three years during which time I’ve had a consistently positive experience with the office from both a counselor and front office perspective. The office is neat, clean and the office team members are appropriately discreet and accommodating to schedule changes. Lenore Stine is an expert counselor who is able to relate to her patients in a way that allows her to challenge their way of thinking permitting the patient to feel comfortable and supported while also growing in their thought process. She is very approachable and balances that with being a strong and logical person who is able to think outside the box to solve problems. I've been able to leverage her expertise for not only personal affairs, but also for professional advice and guidance which has been instrumental in growing my career. I would highly recommend working with Lenore!
×Post a ResponseAre you Lenore Stine, LPC?
If you have PTSD and are referred for EMDR (Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing) , I highly recommend Lenore as your therapist. She explained the process thoroughly, she encouraged me to go at my own pace, and supported me throughout. My life is better because of the treatment and Lenore's support.
×Post a ResponseAre you Lenore Stine, LPC?
Lenore has the skill and expertise that I personally needed. I am so glad that I have her as my counselor. She has and continues to help me gain the emotional stability that I was lacking for a very long time. I can’t thank her enough for the work that she does.
×Post a ResponseAre you Lenore Stine, LPC?
Our experience with Lenore Stine was wonderful. My daughter has anxiety and it was to the point that it was controlling her life. Lenore Stine was recommended to us by our pediatrician. My daughter had a month of counseling with Lenore Stine and has had major progress. To the point that she has overcome her fears and does not feel anxious. I highly recommend Lenore Stine!
×Post a ResponseAre you Lenore Stine, LPC?
comfortable and friendly atmosphere. Staff is easy to talk to and gets back to you in a timely manner. Lenore is very knowledgable in her field. Makes you feel comfortable and welcomed with her approach. Trust her and would recommend her to anyone. In only a couple sessions she has mad my son feel comfortable and taught him skills that he can take anywhere to assist him with his anxiety.
×Post a ResponseAre you Lenore Stine, LPC?
Lenore was recommended to me through my employers assistance program. I only chose her because she was closest to my house, and thank God she was. She is very easy to talk to; extremely compassionate, and has a killer sense of humor. I see her less often now but that's only a testament her expertise in the field.
×Post a ResponseAre you Lenore Stine, LPC?
I worked with Miss Stine on some very very difficult family issues a few years ago. She was strong, logical and supportive in her approach. She worked hard to give us all coping skills as well as skills to redirect our faulty thought processes so that we could grow toward improving our inner peace. I would highly recommend her to anyone who truly wants to improve their inner thoughts and self-talk.
×Post a ResponseAre you Lenore Stine, LPC?
We came to Lenore based on a recommendation from our pediatrician. A huge help with our child's anxiety and discovered a learning disorder. Absolutely satisfied with everything she has helped us with. Would recommend to friends and family.
×Post a ResponseAre you Lenore Stine, LPC?
Lenore is very caring. Gives the hard truth when you need to hear it, and eases you into things when necessary. Her great advice and guidance helped me get out of a major rut and onto a much more exciting phase in my life.
×Post a ResponseAre you Lenore Stine, LPC?
As a person who struggles with anxiety and depression, I tried with two counselors before meeting with Lenore. It's now been 6 years and I couldn't imagine going to anyone else when I'm in a rut. Lenore is a compassionate, helpful, and super well educated to help anyone get out of their rut. She will tell you exactly what you should be hearing and come up with ways to help fix the problem. Lenore is simply amazing. I send anyone and everyone to her knowing she'll help them like she helps me.
×Post a ResponseAre you Lenore Stine, LPC?

How was your experience with Lenore Stine?

Holistic strengths based counseling to enable you to have a great life!

• Counseling

2008
Moravian Theological Seminary
1978
Wilkes University
2008
1978

Lenore Stine accepts

Lenore Stine accepts the following insurance:

Aetna POS
Classic Blue
Community Blue PPO
Keystone Health Plan East
Keystone Health Plan East HMO

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Pennsylvania

Check if Lenore Stine treats your condition or procedure

Lenore Stine's conditions and procedures:

• ADHD and-or ADD
  • Adolescent Counseling
  • Adolescent Depression
  • Anxiety Attack
  • Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
  • Behavior Modification
  • Behavioral Disorders
  • Bipolar Disorder
  • Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
  • Counseling Services
  • Marital Therapy
  • Pain Management
  • Pediatric Behavior Disorders
  • Pediatric Counseling
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Psychotherapy Services