Lenore Stine, LPC

Lenore Stine
Telehealth services available

Lehigh Valley Counseling, LLC

51 E Elizabeth Ave Bethlehem, PA 18018

Lenore Stine, LPC is a Counselor in Bethlehem, PA. She is accepting new patients and has indicated that she accepts telehealth appointments. Be sure to call ahead with Lenore Stine to book an appointment.

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Offers Telehealth
  • Low Wait Times
    Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.

Lenore Stine accepts

Lenore Stine accepts the following insurance:

Aetna POS
Classic Blue
Community Blue PPO
Keystone Health Plan East
Keystone Health Plan East HMO

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Pennsylvania

Check if Lenore Stine treats your condition or procedure

Lenore Stine's conditions and procedures:

• ADHD and-or ADD
  • Adolescent Counseling
  • Anxiety Attack
  • Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
  • Behavior Modification
  • Behavioral Disorders
  • Bipolar Disorder
  • Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
  • Counseling Services
  • Marital Counseling
  • Marital Therapy
  • Pediatric Behavior Disorders
  • Pediatric Counseling
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Psychotherapy Services
  • Stress Management

Lenore Stine's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Lenore Stine

Lenore Stine?
I’ve been a client at Lehigh Valley Counseling for about three years during which time I’ve had a consistently positive experience with the office from both a counselor and front office perspective. The office is neat, clean and the office team members are appropriately discreet and accommodating to schedule changes. Lenore Stine is an expert counselor who is able to relate to her patients in a way that allows her to challenge their way of thinking permitting the patient to feel comfortable and supported while also growing in their thought process. She is very approachable and balances that with being a strong and logical person who is able to think outside the box to solve problems. I've been able to leverage her expertise for not only personal affairs, but also for professional advice and guidance which has been instrumental in growing my career. I would highly recommend working with Lenore!
  • Long wait times
Sep 13, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Lenore Stine, LPC?
If you have PTSD and are referred for EMDR (Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing) , I highly recommend Lenore as your therapist. She explained the process thoroughly, she encouraged me to go at my own pace, and supported me throughout. My life is better because of the treatment and Lenore's support.
Jul 10, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Lenore Stine, LPC?
Lenore has the skill and expertise that I personally needed. I am so glad that I have her as my counselor. She has and continues to help me gain the emotional stability that I was lacking for a very long time. I can’t thank her enough for the work that she does.
  • Long wait times
Milford, PA – Mar 27, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Lenore Stine, LPC?
Our experience with Lenore Stine was wonderful. My daughter has anxiety and it was to the point that it was controlling her life. Lenore Stine was recommended to us by our pediatrician. My daughter had a month of counseling with Lenore Stine and has had major progress. To the point that she has overcome her fears and does not feel anxious. I highly recommend Lenore Stine!
Feb 17, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Lenore Stine, LPC?
comfortable and friendly atmosphere. Staff is easy to talk to and gets back to you in a timely manner. Lenore is very knowledgable in her field. Makes you feel comfortable and welcomed with her approach. Trust her and would recommend her to anyone. In only a couple sessions she has mad my son feel comfortable and taught him skills that he can take anywhere to assist him with his anxiety.
Carrie in Catasauqua – Oct 11, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Lenore Stine, LPC?
Lenore was recommended to me through my employers assistance program. I only chose her because she was closest to my house, and thank God she was. She is very easy to talk to; extremely compassionate, and has a killer sense of humor. I see her less often now but that's only a testament her expertise in the field.
David in bensalem, pa – Sep 22, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Lenore Stine, LPC?
I worked with Miss Stine on some very very difficult family issues a few years ago. She was strong, logical and supportive in her approach. She worked hard to give us all coping skills as well as skills to redirect our faulty thought processes so that we could grow toward improving our inner peace. I would highly recommend her to anyone who truly wants to improve their inner thoughts and self-talk.
Framingham, MA – Aug 31, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Lenore Stine, LPC?
We came to Lenore based on a recommendation from our pediatrician. A huge help with our child's anxiety and discovered a learning disorder. Absolutely satisfied with everything she has helped us with. Would recommend to friends and family.
Kristy in Nazareth, PA – May 29, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Lenore Stine, LPC?
Lenore is very caring. Gives the hard truth when you need to hear it, and eases you into things when necessary. Her great advice and guidance helped me get out of a major rut and onto a much more exciting phase in my life.
AF in Bethlehem, PA – May 11, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Lenore Stine, LPC?
As a person who struggles with anxiety and depression, I tried with two counselors before meeting with Lenore. It's now been 6 years and I couldn't imagine going to anyone else when I'm in a rut. Lenore is a compassionate, helpful, and super well educated to help anyone get out of their rut. She will tell you exactly what you should be hearing and come up with ways to help fix the problem. Lenore is simply amazing. I send anyone and everyone to her knowing she'll help them like she helps me.
M in Bethlehem, PA – Apr 26, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Lenore Stine, LPC?
We were looking for a dedicated, knowledgable counselor to help our family. I have been to 3 other Licensed Professional Counselors in the Lehigh Valley and wasted much time,energy and money. What sets Lenore apart from many other LPC's, she is very knowledgable, she loves children and connects with them in a special no nonsense way. If you're looking for a fantastic LPC call and make an appointment you will not be sorry. I have recommended her to 4 of my friends! My children love her!
Bethlehem, PA – Apr 22, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Lenore Stine, LPC?
Very comfortable atmosphere. Always willing to help, last minute office visits and even phone call appointments
Northampton, PA – Feb 27, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Lenore Stine, LPC?
Lenore is absolutely amazing. She is able to relate to your issues while at the same time helping you stay grounded. I would and have recommended her to anyone who needs help
SG in Bethlehem, PA – Feb 13, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Lenore Stine, LPC?
I would recommend Lenore Stine to absolutely anyone regardless of what their specific reason is for pursuing counseling because she genuinely cares about her patients and making their lives better.
Cassie in Seaford, DE – Dec 22, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Lenore Stine, LPC?
Lenore's skills are truly top notch, I never knew that one could truly address their problems in such a therapeutic way. Lenore's insight and feedback along with how she listens and hears is helping me to open my eyes and my heart, and for that I am thankful.
Bethlehem, PA – Nov 05, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Lenore Stine, LPC?
Lenore is so helpful, kind and up lifting ! She listens, and gives great feedback! She is easy to talk ! She helped me get over a Huge hurdle ! She is top notch !
Dmr in Easton, PA – Aug 17, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Lenore Stine, LPC?
Excellent! Excellent! Excellent! Took my daughter right in during a very difficult time same day! Lenore has helped my daughter in so many ways, with overall selfworth and some educational disabilities. I highly recommend Lenore Stine!
Jerri S. in Easton, PA – Feb 10, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Lenore Stine, LPC?
I came to Lenore during a very sensitive time in my life. A co-worker highly recommended her and til this day I am grateful for that referral! Lenore was not only compassionate, she was resourceful, gentle and very understanding. She helped me cope on a realistic level and gave me insight, tools and advice no one has ever imagined to give me. I plan on keeping her in my life if I need to and I would highly recommend her to any one, especially my loved ones!
Isabel – Jan 07, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Lenore Stine, LPC?
Lenore is a great person who only wants the best for her clients. She helps you decide for yourself what the best path for yourself is, even when you feel lost
Bethlehem, PA – Dec 31, 2015
×Post a ResponseAre you Lenore Stine, LPC?

How was your experience with Lenore Stine?

Holistic strengths based counseling to enable you to have a great life!

Lehigh Valley Counseling is a private counseling office specializing in holistic, strength-based counseling.  We view counseling as an opportunity...Read more

• Counseling