Dr. Lenita Arritt, DOM

AcupunctureFemale

Acupuncture

Dr. Lenita Arritt, DOM is an Acupuncturist in Cedar Crest, NM. Her office accepts new patients.

Dr. Lenita Arritt, DOM

Turquoise Trail Acupuncture and Wellness, LLC

12165 N Highway 14 Ste B7 Cedar Crest, NM 87008

Get better prescription prices

Optum Perks and Healthgrades are subsidiaries of RVO Health.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for New Mexico

• Sports Injuries
  • Stress

Dr. Arritt accepts

Dr. Arritt's Reviews

Don't drive to Albuquerque if you don't have to! There is a talented acupuncturist right here in Tijeras! My brother recommended acupuncture to me because it helped him, so I decided to give it a try. I saw Dr. Arritt on and off for roughly 5 months and I received relief from sciatica, knee pain, thumb pain, ankle pain and vertigo. Before Dr. Arritt became a DOM she was a nurse and this was comforting to me. I found her to be caring, kind, intelligent and truly interested in my healing.
Regina S – Nov 25, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lenita Arritt, DOM?
Being treated by Dr. Arritt was my first experience with acupuncture. She is wonderful, explaining everything she did . I was treated for chronic hip pain and fibromyalgia with great results . My hip pain was 6/10 now it's 0 to 3/10 . My overall wellbeing has improved. I'm more energetic & my overall pain is much less. I have been recommending Dr. Arritt to friends & family.
Suzanne Anderson in Sandia Park – Jan 06, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lenita Arritt, DOM?

• Acupuncture

2015
Southwest Acupuncture College
Purdue University / Main Campus

Is Dr. Lenita Arritt, DOM accepting new patients?

Dr. Lenita Arritt, DOM generally accepts new patients on Healthgrades. You can see Dr. Arritt's profile to make an appointment.

Does Dr. Lenita Arritt, DOM accept my insurance?

Use the Healthgrades insurance check to verify if Dr. Arritt accepts your insurance.

What are Dr. Lenita Arritt, DOM's top areas of care?

Dr. Arritt frequently treats Allergies, Anxiety, and Back Pain. See all procedures and conditions Dr. Arritt treats.

Where is Dr. Lenita Arritt, DOM's office located?

Dr. Arritt's office is located at 12165 N Highway 14 Ste B7, Cedar Crest, NM 87008. Find other locations and directions on Healthgrades.

Does Dr. Lenita Arritt, DOM offer telehealth services?

Dr. Arritt has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.

How can I make an appointment with Dr. Lenita Arritt, DOM?

Turquoise Trail Acupuncture and Wellness, LLC12165 N Highway 14 Ste B7 Cedar Crest, NM 87008