Len Getz, FNP

Internal Medicine ·  Female

Len Getz

Len Getz, FNP is an internal medicine specialist in Germantown, TN. She specializes in internal medicine, mental health, and more.

Make an appointment

Len Getz accepts

Len Getz accepts the following insurance:

Coventry Health Care
Carelink PPO

No malpractice claims found for Tennessee

Check if Len Getz treats your condition or procedure

• Mental Health
  • Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)

Len Getz's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Len Getz

3.6

Len Getz?
Len Getz's Performance
What People Say About Len Getz, FNP
I recommend Dr. Getz to all of my friends for general healthcare. I can depend on her to see me in a timely manner and she always works me in for emergencies. Her staff is like family to me. I also recommend her for behavioral therapy such as ADHD. She has her doctorate in behavioral sciences. Her knowledge and experience working with internal medicine as well as behavioral disorders make her an excellent choice as a primary care provider and therapist. I have been a patient for several years
×Post a ResponseAre you Len Getz, FNP?
I am not happy with Dr. Getz dropping Psychiatric patients on UnitedHealthcare-TNCARE without notification. This left my son, who suffers from Autism, Rapid Cycling Bipolar Disorder and anxiety without a much needed psych doctor. At least give patients fair warning when you drop them because you no longer accept certain disability related medical insurance.
×Post a ResponseAre you Len Getz, FNP?
I love this place!!! Dr Getz and her staff are a wonderful blend of care and brilliance. I've been with them for years. I'm never disappointed. Great place. Great people.
×Post a ResponseAre you Len Getz, FNP?
Len is very professional and caring.
×Post a ResponseAre you Len Getz, FNP?
I would just like to say that Dr. Getz is an amazing physician with the best office staff ever! Ms. Brandi, office manager, is always super helpful and polite. Dr. Getz is too the point and explains those pesky medical terms to where I can understand them. Super attentive and friendly.
×Post a ResponseAre you Len Getz, FNP?
Dr Getz and her staff are wonderful! They truly care about their patients. They are always willing to work us in at the last minute and treats us with the utmost respect. Would highly recommend to anyone
×Post a ResponseAre you Len Getz, FNP?
Very energetic, dynamic office. Holistic focus on healthcare. Len is AWESOME!
×Post a ResponseAre you Len Getz, FNP?
I love Dr. Getz! Her laid back style and attention to my specific needs is a refreshing change for me! No long waits really sold me and a very friendly staff. I highly recommend this physician.
×Post a ResponseAre you Len Getz, FNP?
Dr. Getz is the kind of healthcare provider I have searched for! She took the time to talk to me and listen to my specific needs then put together a comprehensive plan to address the medical issues I was expwriencing. Before leaving she made sure I knew that if things were not working as hoped, I could text her. I remember thinking really?! I ended up texting after not responding to medication as we had hoped and she responded by text and worked me in to her schedule that day! Great Doctor!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Len Getz, FNP?
Dr. Getz is very friendly and helpful but her Nurse Brandi is very rude and unprofessional I waited 2 hours today to be seen because I didn't have an appointment that was fine but I questioned Brandi about my bill and she gave me my money and paperwork back stating to find another doctor to go too I asked to speak to Dr Getz but kept getting the run around
×Post a ResponseAre you Len Getz, FNP?
Dr. Getz took the time to listen. Something that is extremely rare in today's healthcare.
×Post a ResponseAre you Len Getz, FNP?
I moved from Clarksdale, MS, I couldn't find a doctor that will prescribe my medication & my friend which who goes there too, sent me to her and Len Getz was the GREATEST doctor I have went to, I have been going there for about 1 1/2 years ,and her staffs are awesome, they get you in and out quickly! So if you cannot find no other doctor, I perfer you to go to Len Getz. Thank you guys!
×Post a ResponseAre you Len Getz, FNP?
Len Getz is like the big sister I never had. She is always willing to listen to me before she makes decisions about my care.
×Post a ResponseAre you Len Getz, FNP?
Dr. Getz office is very professional ans strives to help in anyway possible. I love how she explains what she's doing and why she feels that certain things should be done or given. Dr.Getz office have an office full of caring staff that will brighten your day. I would recommend Dr. Getz to anyone I can.
×Post a ResponseAre you Len Getz, FNP?
I highly recommend Dr Getz (Len) and he staff ! I have used them for over a year now and on every single visit, I receive the absolute best care possible. They are friendly, efficient, thorough and get me in and out as fast as possible. If you are looking for a doctor with exceptional medical knowledge, treats the whole mind and body, and takes the time to be caring while providing exceptional care, you should definitely choose Dr Len Getz and her wonderful staff.
×Post a ResponseAre you Len Getz, FNP?
Thank you so much, Len. We are so grateful for your skill. I appreciate you very much.
×Post a ResponseAre you Len Getz, FNP?
Horrible, unprofessional doctor. Do yourself a favor and see someone else.
×Post a ResponseAre you Len Getz, FNP?
This is the worst medical experience I've had. Claims to specialize in psych yet starts me on new antidepressant and gives me samples but only enough to get me to a time when she's out of town with no one covering her patients. I can never get in with them and don't even dream of a phone call return. Don't waste your time here.
×Post a ResponseAre you Len Getz, FNP?
She cares for her patients, infact she goes the last mile. She and her office staff are kind and generous.
×Post a ResponseAre you Len Getz, FNP?
I had an appointment with Dr. Getz. They put me into an examination room & an Associate comes in & tells me that she's sick and out of the office. I would have appreciated being notified & given the opportunity to reschedule. Instead, the associates was very nice but ignored what I went in there for & tried to put me on another medication that is very controversial!! I'm going to change doctors. I felt very unprofessional!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Len Getz, FNP?

How was your experience with Len Getz?