Lela Carney, LAC

Lela Carney, LAC

Acupuncture  ·
Female
Lela Carney, LAC is an acupuncturist in Santa Cruz, CA. She specializes in acupuncture and dietetics.

143 Tree Frog Ln

Santa Cruz, CA 95060

Learn about Lela Carney

This content was provided by Lela Carney "I was licensed in 1983. I use acupuncture, herbal and functional medicine for thyroid, adrenal and autoimmune issues like Hashimoto's. These are currently at epidemic levels. My website AlternativeThyroidTherapy.com describes this aspect of my practice. I've learned that most people with thyroid or autoimmune issues have had long-term stress and a tendency to get stuck in hyper-vigilance, fight, flight, or freeze. So I also work with the effects of trauma, especially ongoing early childhood distress, on the nervous system. This underlies many chronic diseases and is often missed by health care providers. LelaCCarney.com describes my combination approach. I believe in good health education: HealthInOurOwnHands.info is my web resource site for staying or getting healthy in this challenging world. Find the best self-care information I've gathered in my 26 years of practice. Please see SantaCruzAcupuncture.com for my qualifications. I hope you find this information useful."

• Acupuncture
  • Dietetics

Lela Carney does not have any board certifications listed.

• Acupuncture
  • Behavior Modification
  • Diet Counseling
  • Exercise Counseling

No malpractice history found for California.

Education data for Lela Carney is unavailable at this time.

Lela Carney has no awards or honors listed.

Lela Carney has no media or publications listed.

• German

Lela Carney does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Lela Carney and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Lela Carney's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Lela Carney

Lela Carney?
Lela Carney's Performance

How was your experience with Lela Carney?