Dr. Leighia Wells, DC

Chiropractic ·  Female

Dr. Wells

Express Your Health

7901 S 12th St Ste 201 Portage, MI 49024

Dr. Leighia Wells, DC is a chiropractor in Portage, MI. She specializes in chiropractic.

At a glance

• Recent Reviews . Reviews made in the last 30 days. See reviews
  • Low wait times . Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.

Dr. Wells accepts

Dr. Wells accepts the following insurance:

Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
Coventry Health Care
Priority Health
Priority PPO
Medicare Advantage

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Michigan

Check if Dr. Wells treats your condition or procedure

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Wells

Dr. Wells?
Dr. Wells' Performance
What People Say About Dr. Leighia Wells, DC
I have seen Dr. Wells for various chiropractic needs since the beginning of her practice. As an active person, from time to time, I have experienced mobility issues and she has guided me through each time. I have recommended Dr. Wells and her practice more times than I can recall. My entire family sees Dr. Wells whenever the need arises. She is an incredibly skilled practitioner whose #1 concern is the "best" mobility for her patients. Her staff is dedicated and as helpful as she. It is one, if not the best, medical office you can put your needs into their hands and know that they will do everything they can to help you to your best. Thank you Dr. Wells and staff!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Leighia Wells, DC?
Dr Wells is wonderful. She is so knowledgeable and kind. She teaches you exercises in addition to chiropractic treatment that allow you to keep your spinal health in the best condition as possible. I have recommended her to many of my friends and would recommend her to anyone seeking out good and honest chiropractic care.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Leighia Wells, DC?
Drs. Wells and Ketchum are the best! I love the partnership between doctor and patient. They suggest stretches and exercises that will help. I do them and feel better. The McKenzie Method works. The office staff is always warm and welcoming. I’m a patient for life!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Leighia Wells, DC?
Dr. Wells cared for me after an unfortunate experience with another chiropractor. She was and is knowledgeable, thorough, and conservative in her approach. I will never see another chiropractor in this area. She is, hands down, the best.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Leighia Wells, DC?
Such a great group of professionals. Kind, honest, and very knowledgeable. Would highly recommend!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Leighia Wells, DC?
Dr. Wells and Dr. Ketchum are fantastic. I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend them to family and friends. They were able to quickly identify the cause of my pain. The treatment was effective in relieving it. The staff is friendly and professional. My entire experience with them has been excellent. I don’t have a single complaint.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Leighia Wells, DC?
Dr Wells is the first person to make my back pain free. I can't thank her enough for that. She's not out to make you a returning customer unlike my previous Chiropractor. She wants to make you better and give you the tools to maintain your health.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Leighia Wells, DC?
Dr Wells does an excellent job. Her adjustments often bring immediate results and her after appointment care instructions ensure you take charge of your body's recovery process.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Leighia Wells, DC?
She provides incredibly individualized care and always spends as much time as needed to resolve pain. The specific stretches she gives are to help us get well and limit how often you need to return for more treatment.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Leighia Wells, DC?
I am 69 and have had severe back and foot pain and for decades. I have been to neurologists, neurosurgeons and chiropractors...the gamut. Dr. Wells diagnosed and treated me in a completely different way than any of the others and got it right. I was about to give up. As important as her treatments have been, the exercises she gave me are what have made the improvements sustainable. Over the past few months I have gone from a 8/9 to a 2/3 pain level on both back and feet. WOW! Pete C.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Leighia Wells, DC?

How was your experience with Dr. Wells?

• Chiropractic