Leidy Quispe, MALPC

CounselingFemaleAge 39

Leidy Quispe

Quispe Counseling And Therapy LLC

350 W Passaic St Ste 4 Rochelle Park, NJ 07662

Leidy Quispe, MALPC is a Counselor in Rochelle Park, NJ. She is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Leidy Quispe to book an appointment.

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Counselors in your area

"I understand that people see therapy as an intimidating process or as an uncertain experience. I can promise you that with my unique approach and devotion to help others, you will find this process enjoyable and ul..."

- Leidy Quispe, MALPC

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

No malpractice claims found for New Jersey

Check if Leidy Quispe treats your condition or procedure

Leidy Quispe's conditions and procedures:

• Adjustment Disorder
  • Adolescent Counseling
  • Anxiety Attack
  • Behavioral Disorders
  • Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
  • Counseling Services
  • Couples Therapy
  • Crisis Intervention
  • Depressive Disorders
  • Grief
  • Grief Therapy
  • Marital Counseling
  • Marital Therapy
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Psychotherapy Services
  • Separation Anxiety
  • Stress
  • Stress Management

Leidy Quispe accepts

Leidy Quispe accepts the following insurance:

Select
Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield PPO

Leidy Quispe's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Leidy Quispe

Leidy Quispe

Leidy is an excellent therapist who engages her clients in conversations that promote growth. I have developed skills during our time together that I wish I had during my twenties. She is empathic, caring, and considerate. Her flexible hours and ability to meet virtually makes it easy to continue therapy during these unprecedented times. The facilities are beautiful and there is ample parking.
Woody – Oct 29, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Leidy Quispe, MALPC?
I have worked with Leidy for about 3 years. She has changed my life and dramatically impacted my family forever. Aside from her incredible intellectual capabilities and mastery of psychology, she is one of the most compassionate and incredibly caring human beings I've ever known. She has taught me more in 3 years than I had learned in the 48 years I had been on this planet. We only know how to have relationships based upon what we saw other people do and most of the time those are not healthy examples. Step by step you can learn to live and be happy and have healthy relationships and not be victim to your emotions under her care. She is truly an amazing person and therapist!
Chris Kelly – Apr 14, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Leidy Quispe, MALPC?
Leidy has been the first therapist after many to help me make REAL breakthroughs and understand the why. I’m so much more aware of my anxiety and how to control it, my relationship with my mother has vastly improved, and I feel like I’m on the right path in life. I would not have gotten as far without her. She’s attentive, a great listener, and so compassionate. Highly recommend.
Nov 12, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Leidy Quispe, MALPC?
After moving back home from graduating college, I knew that I would need to find a new therapist. I was lucky to find Leidy on psychologytoday.com. I suffer from depression, anxiety, and PTSD and Leidy has been so wonderful with me through my journey of healing. She is honest and real. She always challenges me to grow and find ways to promote positive and healthy behaviors. She has helped me realize my self-worth and value and has really helped me elevate my self-esteem and confidence. Leidy has tremendously helped me with my transition back home from college and the change that I have seen in myself over this past year with her is absolutely amazing. Leidy is one-of-a-kind and embodies everything that a nurturing and caring therapist should aspire to be. Another plus about Leidy is that she speaks Spanish and has been helping me overcome my anxiety with speaking Spanish. I promise you, you will never regret your decision if you decide to pursue your journey of healing with Leidy.
Destiny – Oct 31, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Leidy Quispe, MALPC?
I been going through a difficult time with addiction and wanted to make a change. Mrs. Leidy Quispe listened very patiently and offered insight into how my past is affecting my habits today including my addiction. Leidy has helped my identify the triggers that led me to my impulsive action towards my addiction and focus my energy to positive activities. Leidy has changed my life and is an excellent therapist.
Oct 14, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Leidy Quispe, MALPC?
I would most definitely recommend! I decided to seek a therapist in New Jersey after I had already started on the west coast. I thought the transition would be difficult but Leidy has guided me in ways that I didn’t think were possible. I’ve been seeing her for almost a year now and I can say that I can’t wait to see what the future holds for my overall health. Thank you so much for all that you do.
Aug 09, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Leidy Quispe, MALPC?
I went to see Leidy because of my drinking issues and what I thought was an addictive personality. In addition I had virtually no self esteem. Leidy helped me to dig into my past and uncover the real issues I was having. She is amazing , she gently guided me through some difficult parts of my life and by doing so has freed me from so much. I am the happiest I have ever been in my life. I am now very aware of what triggers me and have the necessary tools to cope with them.
Susan – Dec 03, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Leidy Quispe, MALPC?
Dr.Leidy real one!She knows what to do to help your child !!! Thank you,for your help and professionalism ! Oksana
Oksana in Elmwood Park, NJ – Nov 28, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Leidy Quispe, MALPC?
Mrs. Quispe is and continues to be fantastic. I have been suffering with long term social anxiety and depression for a number of years. Recently, I decided to give Mrs. Quispe a try and she's been helping me tremendously through my mental hurdles and anguish. Very considerable and understands how to work along with my triggers. I would definitely recommend her in heartbeat.
Oct 27, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Leidy Quispe, MALPC?
I am going through a divorce I have a teenage daughter and a 2 month old baby boy I was highly recommended to see Lidy. There’s been a couple of months and I am extremely happy with her recommendations and support. Lady is a very understanding in the situations I am going through. I either recommend her to my friends and whomever needs help. Thank you again for being there for me.
Ike in Saffron , NY – Oct 19, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Leidy Quispe, MALPC?

How was your experience with Leidy Quispe?
Provider explaining information to patient