Leidy Quispe, MALPC

Counseling ·  Female · Age 37

Leidy Quispe

Quispe Counseling And Therapy LLC

205 Robin Rd Ste 320 Paramus, NJ 07652

Leidy Quispe, MALPC is a counselor in Paramus, NJ. She specializes in counseling.

Leidy Quispe's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Leidy Quispe

Leidy Quispe?
Leidy Quispe's Performance
What People Say About Leidy Quispe, MALPC
Leidy has been the first therapist after many to help me make REAL breakthroughs and understand the why. I’m so much more aware of my anxiety and how to control it, my relationship with my mother has vastly improved, and I feel like I’m on the right path in life. I would not have gotten as far without her. She’s attentive, a great listener, and so compassionate. Highly recommend.
×Post a ResponseAre you Leidy Quispe, MALPC?
After moving back home from graduating college, I knew that I would need to find a new therapist. I was lucky to find Leidy on psychologytoday.com. I suffer from depression, anxiety, and PTSD and Leidy has been so wonderful with me through my journey of healing. She is honest and real. She always challenges me to grow and find ways to promote positive and healthy behaviors. She has helped me realize my self-worth and value and has really helped me elevate my self-esteem and confidence. Leidy has tremendously helped me with my transition back home from college and the change that I have seen in myself over this past year with her is absolutely amazing. Leidy is one-of-a-kind and embodies everything that a nurturing and caring therapist should aspire to be. Another plus about Leidy is that she speaks Spanish and has been helping me overcome my anxiety with speaking Spanish. I promise you, you will never regret your decision if you decide to pursue your journey of healing with Leidy.
×Post a ResponseAre you Leidy Quispe, MALPC?
I been going through a difficult time with addiction and wanted to make a change. Mrs. Leidy Quispe listened very patiently and offered insight into how my past is affecting my habits today including my addiction. Leidy has helped my identify the triggers that led me to my impulsive action towards my addiction and focus my energy to positive activities. Leidy has changed my life and is an excellent therapist.
×Post a ResponseAre you Leidy Quispe, MALPC?
I would most definitely recommend! I decided to seek a therapist in New Jersey after I had already started on the west coast. I thought the transition would be difficult but Leidy has guided me in ways that I didn’t think were possible. I’ve been seeing her for almost a year now and I can say that I can’t wait to see what the future holds for my overall health. Thank you so much for all that you do.
×Post a ResponseAre you Leidy Quispe, MALPC?
I went to see Leidy because of my drinking issues and what I thought was an addictive personality. In addition I had virtually no self esteem. Leidy helped me to dig into my past and uncover the real issues I was having. She is amazing , she gently guided me through some difficult parts of my life and by doing so has freed me from so much. I am the happiest I have ever been in my life. I am now very aware of what triggers me and have the necessary tools to cope with them.
×Post a ResponseAre you Leidy Quispe, MALPC?
Dr.Leidy real one!She knows what to do to help your child !!! Thank you,for your help and professionalism ! Oksana
×Post a ResponseAre you Leidy Quispe, MALPC?
Mrs. Quispe is and continues to be fantastic. I have been suffering with long term social anxiety and depression for a number of years. Recently, I decided to give Mrs. Quispe a try and she's been helping me tremendously through my mental hurdles and anguish. Very considerable and understands how to work along with my triggers. I would definitely recommend her in heartbeat.
×Post a ResponseAre you Leidy Quispe, MALPC?
I am going through a divorce I have a teenage daughter and a 2 month old baby boy I was highly recommended to see Lidy. There’s been a couple of months and I am extremely happy with her recommendations and support. Lady is a very understanding in the situations I am going through. I either recommend her to my friends and whomever needs help. Thank you again for being there for me.
×Post a ResponseAre you Leidy Quispe, MALPC?

How was your experience with Leidy Quispe?

I understand that people see therapy as an intimidating process or as an uncertain experience. I can promise you that with my unique approach and devotion to help others, you will find this process enjoyable and ultimately a life changing experience....

• Counseling

2011
College Of Saint Elizabeth
2006
New Jersey City University
2011
2006

Leidy Quispe accepts

Leidy Quispe accepts the following insurance:

Beacon Health Strategies

• Adolescent Counseling
  • Adolescent Depression
  • Anxiety Attack
  • Behavioral Disorders
  • Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
  • Counseling Services
  • Individual Therapy
  • Marital and Family Psychotherapy
  • Marital Counseling
  • Marital Therapy
  • Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Psychodynamic Therapy