Lei Shaw, LAC

AcupunctureFemale

Lei Shaw
2000 E 116th St Ste 100 Carmel, IN 46032

Lei Shaw, LAC is a Acupuncturist in Carmel, IN. Be sure to call ahead with Lei Shaw to book an appointment.

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Acupuncturists in your area

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Indiana

Check if Lei Shaw treats your condition or procedure

Lei Shaw accepts

Lei Shaw accepts the following insurance:

Lei Shaw's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Lei Shaw

2.3

Lei Shaw

First, Lei Shaw lied to me over the phone by saying that she could cure me just with a couple of treatments and when I went to her office she said repeatedly that I had a 100 percent chance of a quick and full recovery because my Bell’s palsy symptoms were mild. But what happened right after was a total nightmare: she deliberately caused permanent damage to my facial nerves by using a wrong and non-medically-approved device with strong electric currency. When asked, Lei Shaw admitted her misdeed proudly with a "good" reason---my religious belief is different from hers thus I am a devil in her eyes, so she was only called upon to punish me for that reason. And her pricing is way out of proportion to her skill and knowledge, which are far from being competent. Acupuncture is by no means a simple process of inserting needles, it requires in-depth theories and comprehensive knowledge but she lacks both. I paid $110.00 cash as required but no receipt nor patient records whatsoever.
  • Staff wasn't friendly
  • Appointment was rushed
  • Didn't listen or answer questions
  • Didn't explain conditions well
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
Apr 17, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Lei Shaw, LAC?

How was your experience with Lei Shaw?

• Acupuncture

• Chinese

Does Lei Shaw, LAC accept my insurance?

Use the Healthgrades insurance check to verify if Lei Shaw accepts your insurance.

Where is Lei Shaw, LAC's office located?

Lei Shaw's office is located at 2000 E 116th St Ste 100, Carmel, IN 46032. Find other locations and directions on Healthgrades.

What languages does Lei Shaw, LAC speak?

Lei Shaw speaks Chinese and English. View profile to see all.

Does Lei Shaw, LAC offer telehealth services?

Lei Shaw has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.

How can I make an appointment with Lei Shaw, LAC?

2000 E 116th St Ste 100 Carmel, IN 46032