Dr. Leanne Cianfrini, PHD

Clinical Psychology ·  Female · Age 44

Dr. Cianfrini

Doleys Clinic

2270 Valleydale Rd Ste 100 Hoover, AL 35244

Dr. Leanne Cianfrini, PHD is a clinical psychologist in Hoover, AL. She specializes in clinical psychology.

Dr. Cianfrini accepts most major insurance plans.

Dr. Cianfrini has indicated that she accepts most major insurance carriers

(205) 982-3596Find providers who accept this insurance

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Alabama

Check if Dr. Cianfrini treats your condition or procedure

• Psychological Disorders
  • Psychological Testing
  • Psychotherapy Services
  • Tobacco Withdrawal

At our clinic, we treat the "person behind the pain". It is more important to help the patient return to their valued life activities than to try medicate the pain down to a zero without consideration of side effects. I enjoy educating patients on th...

• Clinical Psychology

2005
University Of Florida Health Science Center-Predoctoral Internship and Postdoc Fellowship
Uab Medical (Clinical) Psychology Program-Phd
1996
State University of New York at Geneseo
1996

• Merit Fellowship - University of Alabama at Birmingham Medical Psychology Program, 2003
  • American College of Rheumatology - Rheumatology Related Health Professional Graduate Student Summer Research Preceptorship, 2002
  • Selected for Exchange Intern - University of Oxford, England, 2004
  • Southern Pain Society - President's Award for Excellence in Pain, 2008

Dr. Cianfrini's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Cianfrini

Dr. Cianfrini?
Dr. Cianfrini's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Leanne Cianfrini, PHD
RecentMost Helpful
At first I was not looking forward to the education. But Dr. Cianfrini's energy and humor made four hours of education about pain and different ways of treating it was very much worth the time and money. I thought that I knew a lot more than I was shown by Dr. Cianfrini including the fact that pain is not only caused by what your brain receptors send out and pick up and several other things that I've been taught by less educated doctors (at least in this arena of physiology and psychology).
Outstanding psychologist, excellent knowledge
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Leanne Cianfrini, PHD?
Learning to accept a future that includes chronic pain has not been easy. Dr. Cianfrini has been a godsend in teaching me ways to cope with this new reality. I appreciate that she listens attentively. She has good solutions, but is open to discussion & has no problem moving on to something else, if you don't think what she suggests will work for you. She shows respect for you as an individual.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Leanne Cianfrini, PHD?
I offer my heartfelt thanks and appreciation for the care I receive from Dr. Cianfrini and the Doley's staff and clinic. I'm not one for words, but the professionalism, I receive is awesome, again thank you very much, i'm so glad you are in my life to help me learn new ways and coping techniques to help me make adjustments in my life, to make it worth living again. The care I receive is second to none....thank you!!!.......Sign: John Owens
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Leanne Cianfrini, PHD?
With the help of Dr. Cianfrini I have learned how I can now deal better with my back pain, which happened in 1987. She has introduced me to several books, website, resources and different techniques that has helped me to relaxes my mind which helps me deal with my pain. I totally recommend Dr. Cianfrini and the staff of the Doley’s Clinic. She and the members of this clinic has been a God sent to me. There aren’t enough words to express my gratitude to Dr. Cianfrini and the entire delay Clinic
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Leanne Cianfrini, PHD?
Dr. Cianfrini is a very kind and gentle psychologist, with a heartfelt concern for her patients' mental and emotional wellbeing. She has a great knowledge in how to tap into psychological methods to reduce physical pain and is smart enough to listen and learn from the patient (something forgotten by the vast majority of healthcare professionals in this day and time). She listens!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Leanne Cianfrini, PHD?
It has always taken me a long time to trust medical professionals, and Dr. C immediately put me at ease. She’s very professional, yet, makes you feel like the only person in the world that matters, at the same time.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Leanne Cianfrini, PHD?
Dr.Cianfrini was extremely helpful and understanding. She actually listens,gives helpful advice,doesn't judge on appearances,treats you fairly and honesty.(unlike some of the doctors.)she'll tell you like it is.She's not going to sugar-coat things,but helps you understand your difficulties and gives advice on making changes.She's definitely a greatly needed asset to this clinic.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Leanne Cianfrini, PHD?
Provides excellent feedback on approach to difficult issues in day to day life. Would recommend to anyone who is willing to be honest with themselves and does not mind working to improve ones self. A no nonsense lady.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Leanne Cianfrini, PHD?

How was your experience with Dr. Cianfrini?

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Cianfrini treats patients.