Dr. Leann Bullock, DPT

Physical Therapy ·  Female · Age 29

Dr. Bullock

Dr. Leann Bullock, DPT is a physical therapist in Albuquerque, NM and has been practicing for 4 years. She graduated from University Of New Mexico School Of Medicine in 2015 and specializes in physical therapy.

Make an appointment

Dr. Bullock accepts

Dr. Bullock accepts the following insurance:

Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Mexico
Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Mexico PPO
Medicaid
Molina Healthcare
Presbyterian Health Plan
Commercial

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for New Mexico

Check if Dr. Bullock treats your condition or procedure

"Leann Bullock is a Physical Therapist in the NMOA Uptown facility. As a therapist who has suffered sports-related injuries herself, she brings a special understanding to her practice. She finds the most rewarding aspect of being a healthcare provide...

• Physical Therapy

Dr. Bullock?
Dr. Bullock's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Leann Bullock, DPT
RecentHighestLowest
I was very pleased with the work Dr. Bullock and her staff in my treatment
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Leann Bullock, DPT?
Dr. Leann Bullock did an excellent job with my recovery from my right knee replacement. I highly recommend her as a very professional and experienced physical therapist.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Leann Bullock, DPT?
DPT Leann Bullock is an excellent physical therapist. She prescribed a regimen of physical therapy that appeared almost impossible for me to engage in; however, she and her team took me from hobbling around with the assistance of a walker to walking independently. Leann was careful to explain where I was in my recovery from total knee replacement surgery, which helped me to understand the need for additional and more challenging exercises. We even managed to have some fun during my therapy!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Leann Bullock, DPT?
Leann did not listen to me or my doctors concerns about my condition. She blatantly disregarded everything my doctor would ask her to do for me. She spent maybe 5 minutes in total with me and I was unattended for most of my time. I can understand if she needs to help other people but I’m there for 30 minutes and don’t expect to sit there waiting for her to give me my next instruction.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Leann Bullock, DPT?
Uptown NMOA PT - Leann and crew are the best. Very knowledgable, thorough, and they know what they are doing. Leann listened so intently and asked each time how I was doing - during my near 8 months of PT - and then developed a safe and competent care plan. She really is a credit to the PT profession. I am very pleased with my experience. I will miss the whole crew too!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Leann Bullock, DPT?
Leean Bullock is conscientious and capable. She designs a plan of care that fits the patient's condition and level of health, using the most advanced techniques. Warm, steady and understanding, she really helped me break through some chronic issues. Highly recommend her and the team at NMOA Uptown.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Leann Bullock, DPT?
Leann is by far the best physical therapist I have ever had to work on me. After having had two knee replacements, a torn rotator cuff and lower back pain, believe me I should know. She is great! I highly recommend her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Leann Bullock, DPT?
Leann has been a huge help to me. With two hip replacements and deteriorating discs, I am trying desperately to regain as much mobility as possible and to avoid any future surgeries. Leann listened to me and my doctor and designed therapies to recover my strength and flexibility. She manages a team of talented and compassionate people that work seamlessly with each patient. With their help and the exercise routines designed by Leann, I have made dramatic improvements.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Leann Bullock, DPT?
I'm not exactly sure how to put in words what Leann did for me. I was literally living in a depressed state with my injury (patella tendonitis) and was unable to do anything physically. Leann not only created a program which healed me but strengthened me beyond my pre-injury state. There is no way to thank her for what she did for me and I'm honestly still in shock that she was able to do it. I can RUN AGAIN!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Leann Bullock, DPT?
Leann is an extremely competent physical therapist. Not only does she understand how to tailor your PT to your individual need she spends time with her patients making them feel comfortable with the treatment being given.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Leann Bullock, DPT?
I would like to commend and recognize Leann N. Bullock and her staff for her outstanding care she has provided for me during my Physical Therapy due to my Shoulder Surgery. Leann has gone above and beyond during my treatments, her professionalism, knowledge, understanding and very flexible with my busy schedule which has help tremendously! I felt very comfortable with her and her staff. My recovery has been very successful so far! Thank you Leann N Bullock! I highly recommend Leann N. Bullock!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Leann Bullock, DPT?

How was your experience with Dr. Bullock?

Compare Providers