Dr. Leann Bullock, DPT

Dr. Bullock
Telehealth services available

New Mexico Orthopaedics Physical Therapy

1700 Louisiana Blvd Ne Ste 120 Albuquerque, NM 87110

Dr. Leann Bullock, DPT is a Physical Therapist in Albuquerque, NM and has over 5 years of experience in the medical field. She graduated from University of New Mexico School of Medicine medical school in 2015. She is accepting new patients and has indicated that she accepts telehealth appointments. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Bullock to book an appointment.

Compare Doctors

Quickly compare more Physical Therapists in your area

See similar Physical Therapists in Albuquerque

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Low Wait Times
    Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

Dr. Bullock accepts

Dr. Bullock accepts the following insurance:

National (BlueCard) PPO
Commercial

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for New Mexico

Check if Dr. Bullock treats your condition or procedure

Help Improve Healthgrades

Does Dr. Leann Bullock, DPT...

Offer evening visits?

Offer weekend visits?

Offer an online patient portal?

Have free onsite parking?

Offer telehealth services or virtual visits?

Dr. Bullock's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Bullock

Dr. Bullock?
What People Say About Dr. Leann Bullock, DPT
Dr. Leann Bullock DPT is a very competent and compassionate medical professional. She and her team are very knowledgeable and up to date on the latest and current treatment modalities. Under their care, I made significant and quick recoveries from both my total hip replacement and total knee replacement surgeries that took place within 3 months of each other. If needed, I will not hesitate to go back and will definitely recommend her and her team to anyone needing orthopedic physical therapy.
John L – Feb 28, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Leann Bullock, DPT?
Leann Bullock, DPT was extremely helpful in my total knee placement recovery. I told her that I was an athlete and I wanted her and her staff to push me. She designed a PT plan ro do just that. She was very caring, kind and profession. Not only is she obviously a very intelligent person, but also has used that intelligence to be extremely knowledgeable in her field. I will always have a spot in my heart for her and her staff because of what they did for my recovery. They pushed and supported me all the way!
Terry, Albuquerque – Jul 31, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Leann Bullock, DPT?
After dislocating my shoulder and breaking the bone, I went to NM Orthopaedics for PT. Leanne was my primary contact. She is a true professional in every way. She describes everything she/you are doing in advance of teaching a new exercise. Always supportive, concerned and caring. All of the staff work together as a team making the patience feel comfortable and wee looked after. I highly recommend this location. On south of The Uptown mall. I' doing great!
May 22, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Leann Bullock, DPT?
I was very pleased with the work Dr. Bullock and her staff in my treatment
Mar 31, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Leann Bullock, DPT?
Dr. Leann Bullock did an excellent job with my recovery from my right knee replacement. I highly recommend her as a very professional and experienced physical therapist.
Hal Kissinger in Albuquerque, NM – Jan 23, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Leann Bullock, DPT?
DPT Leann Bullock is an excellent physical therapist. She prescribed a regimen of physical therapy that appeared almost impossible for me to engage in; however, she and her team took me from hobbling around with the assistance of a walker to walking independently. Leann was careful to explain where I was in my recovery from total knee replacement surgery, which helped me to understand the need for additional and more challenging exercises. We even managed to have some fun during my therapy!
Ron Solimon in Albuquerque , NM – Jan 12, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Leann Bullock, DPT?
Leann did not listen to me or my doctors concerns about my condition. She blatantly disregarded everything my doctor would ask her to do for me. She spent maybe 5 minutes in total with me and I was unattended for most of my time. I can understand if she needs to help other people but I’m there for 30 minutes and don’t expect to sit there waiting for her to give me my next instruction.
Albuquerque, NM – Dec 09, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Leann Bullock, DPT?
Uptown NMOA PT - Leann and crew are the best. Very knowledgable, thorough, and they know what they are doing. Leann listened so intently and asked each time how I was doing - during my near 8 months of PT - and then developed a safe and competent care plan. She really is a credit to the PT profession. I am very pleased with my experience. I will miss the whole crew too!
MCB in Sandia Park, NM – Dec 01, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Leann Bullock, DPT?
Leean Bullock is conscientious and capable. She designs a plan of care that fits the patient's condition and level of health, using the most advanced techniques. Warm, steady and understanding, she really helped me break through some chronic issues. Highly recommend her and the team at NMOA Uptown.
M.Campbell in Albuquerque, NM – Nov 12, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Leann Bullock, DPT?
Leann is by far the best physical therapist I have ever had to work on me. After having had two knee replacements, a torn rotator cuff and lower back pain, believe me I should know. She is great! I highly recommend her.
Frank Foy in Albuquerque, NM – Nov 04, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Leann Bullock, DPT?
Leann has been a huge help to me. With two hip replacements and deteriorating discs, I am trying desperately to regain as much mobility as possible and to avoid any future surgeries. Leann listened to me and my doctor and designed therapies to recover my strength and flexibility. She manages a team of talented and compassionate people that work seamlessly with each patient. With their help and the exercise routines designed by Leann, I have made dramatic improvements.
Windell GIlliam in Albuquerque, NM – Aug 02, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Leann Bullock, DPT?
I'm not exactly sure how to put in words what Leann did for me. I was literally living in a depressed state with my injury (patella tendonitis) and was unable to do anything physically. Leann not only created a program which healed me but strengthened me beyond my pre-injury state. There is no way to thank her for what she did for me and I'm honestly still in shock that she was able to do it. I can RUN AGAIN!!!
Gregg in Albuquerque, NM – Jul 21, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Leann Bullock, DPT?
Leann is an extremely competent physical therapist. Not only does she understand how to tailor your PT to your individual need she spends time with her patients making them feel comfortable with the treatment being given.
Bill Mauldin in Albuquerque, NM – Feb 01, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Leann Bullock, DPT?
I would like to commend and recognize Leann N. Bullock and her staff for her outstanding care she has provided for me during my Physical Therapy due to my Shoulder Surgery. Leann has gone above and beyond during my treatments, her professionalism, knowledge, understanding and very flexible with my busy schedule which has help tremendously! I felt very comfortable with her and her staff. My recovery has been very successful so far! Thank you Leann N Bullock! I highly recommend Leann N. Bullock!
Welfred Montoya (weegee) CTR in albuquerque, nm – Nov 14, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Leann Bullock, DPT?

How was your experience with Dr. Bullock?

Leann Bullock is a Physical Therapist in the NMOA Uptown facility.

As a therapist who has suffered sports-related injuries herself, she brings a special understanding to her practice. She finds the most rewarding aspect of being a healthc...

• Physical Therapy
  • Assistive Therapy

2015
University of New Mexico School of Medicine
2012
University of New Mexico / Main Campus

More Information

• Does Dr. Bullock communicate via email?

No users have indicated that Dr. Bullock communicates via email

• Does Dr. Bullock offer telehealth services or virtual visits?

No users have indicated that Dr. Bullock offers telehealth services or virtual visits

• Does Dr. Bullock offer an online patient portal?

No users have indicated that Dr. Bullock offers an online patient portal

• Does Dr. Bullock have free onsite parking?

No users have indicated that Dr. Bullock has free onsite parking

• Does Dr. Bullock offer weekend visits?

No users have indicated that Dr. Bullock offers weekend visits

• Does Dr. Bullock offer evening visits?

No users have indicated that Dr. Bullock offers evening visits