Leah Light, AUD

Leah Light
Telehealth services available

Brainchild Institute

4350 Sheridan St Hollywood, FL 33021

Leah Light, AUD is a Audiology in Hollywood, FL. She is accepting new patients and has indicated that she accepts telehealth appointments. Be sure to call ahead with Leah Light to book an appointment.

Compare Providers

Quickly compare more Audiology in your area

See similar Audiology in Hollywood

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Low Wait Times
    Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

Leah Light accepts

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check if Leah Light treats your condition or procedure

• Tympanometry
  • Vestibular Testing

Help Improve Healthgrades

Does Leah Light, AUD...

Offer telehealth services or virtual visits?

Offer evening visits?

Communicate via email?

Offer an online patient portal?

Have free onsite parking?

Leah Light's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Leah Light

Leah Light?
It is difficult to summarize in a few words what the Brain Child Institute meant to us. In the most difficult moments of our lives, Dr. Light and her extraordinary team nurtured us with love and hope for our daughter. Every day we learned things that greatly helped our daughter's development. The therapies were given with great professionalism and we saw very noticeable changes and improvements that even other occupational and physical therapists wondered what we were doing with our daughter because the change was impressive. As a mom I felt really equipped to help and understand my baby and this was thanks to her extraordinary team that always solves our doubts and nourishes us with a lot of knowledge. We are inspired to want there to be more Brain Childs Institutes in the world so that more children and parents can be impacted as we are. We would love to remain forever friends with this amazing team.
Fernando & Lorena – Apr 17, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Leah Light, AUD?
Dr.Light & Brainchild Institute = Hope! Thank you Dr.Light and staff for the ability to help our child and family. Our boy has been more focused then ever and has improved in school too. It has been amazing to witness his progress in such a short span of time. Your knowledge is priceless and your program is phenomenal!! I HOPE you can always educate and help others in the pursuit of progression. As a family we want to thank you once more for everything!!
De Jesus Family – Mar 13, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Leah Light, AUD?
Dr.light and her team are experienced, warm, accurate, and very professional. We’ve seen our child thrive significantly since we started treatment 1.5 months ago .We had years of OT with little improvement. We live overseas and we have been able to do long distante follow-up. We are beyond grateful and looking forward to keep working together.
Clari Mezrahi – Oct 18, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Leah Light, AUD?
I have a 4 year old son with an auditory processing disorder, he was in speech and OT therapy for a year without much improvement. When we started with Dr Light he spoke a few words, every child is different, but after the first week of therapy we started to see the improvement. His behavior, speech, understanding, everything is so much better, the change in my son is incredible. I can’t recommend Dr Light and her team enough, my baby is another boy. How I wish more families would know about The Brainchild Institute and how they can help their children.
Sep 08, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Leah Light, AUD?
Dr Light's expertise as an MNRI Consultant was invaluable to us. She recommended techniques which dealt with issues we had with our child. Her team of caring, knowledgeable professionals were a pleasure to work with and an amazing support for our entire family. We are so grateful for Brainchild Institute!
Grateful Jamaican Family – Sep 04, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Leah Light, AUD?
Dr. Light has been working with my son, on and off, since he was 9. Finding her was one of the greatest things that ever happened to our family. Dr. Light and her gifted staff have been able to help him with his delayed motor skills, processing speed and auditory processing. She has been able to guide us to other services and medical treatments to further help him. His academic performance increased. His ability to attend to challenging tasks increased. His ability to relate in social situations increased. Everything she does is filled with love and grace. Her level of understanding for what we were going through as parents helped us to build a plan that ultimately has had a huge positive impact on, not only our sweet boy, but on our whole family. I highly recommend Dr. Light and the BRAINCHILD INST. I do it all the time.
KT – Aug 27, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Leah Light, AUD?
Our experience with Brainchild started with a lot of research on Dr. Light and her methods. At our first meeting, we were immediately put at ease with the depth of knowledge and attentiveness to our child’s specific needs vs. generalizing it. They initiated a 3 month program this summer led by Ms Sarah. The changes in our son have been stark, and the improvement in speech, focus, inter-personal play and pretend-play gave us tremendous hope for his future. We are EXTREMELY grateful to Dr. Light and Ms. Sarah. The entire team at Brainchild is exceptional!
Aug 27, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Leah Light, AUD?
Dr Light is truly amazing! She is passionate about helping kids to be able to function in school and I am so grateful to have found her. Both of my children had Auditory and Visual Processing disorders. They began falling behind in school and teachers thought it was ADD with my daughter and ADHD with my son. My son could not read, write, spell or comprehend in 3rd grade, yet he was super smart. My daughter could not follow instruction or what the teachers or coaches were telling her and was too embarrassed to raise her hand. Both children felt like they were stupid and hated going to school. In the end we had to home school as my daughter cried everyday and my son was getting panic attacks at the thought of going to school. He was so embarrassed that he could not do his work in class like everyone else. After treatment with Dr Light, both kids can hear the words clearly and are getting 100% in all spelling tests! Bravo to Dr Light, her fabulous assistant Sara Speed and team!
Sue Mann – Jun 05, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Leah Light, AUD?
We had the opportunity to meet the BrainChild team at a conference in Colombia and we decided to travel immediately to Florida. In the first session of therapies we observed changes immediately, we were completely surprised. Every day that we do home session, my wife and I said…. amazing how he have changed. Our son's improvement has been exponential. In life, God puts on our path “angels", we thank our Lord for Dr. Light, Dania, who help us on translation to spanish, and the entire BrainChild team. God bless you forever. Never stop fighting for our children with special conditions, you made a exceptional good job” Francisco & Habiba
Francisco in Barranquilla – Jun 04, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Leah Light, AUD?
Dr. Light's office is extremely professional, caring and supportive to the child and the family. We have had the pleasure of working with Dr. Light and her exceptional staff for over a year. We have had and continue to have amazing progress. The programs are very beneficial. Dr. Light and her staff go above and beyond to help each child that they work with. I would definitely recommend Dr. Light and her staff.
Apr 17, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Leah Light, AUD?
After searching for answers as to why my son was having difficulty reading as well as some behavioral issues, I finally found not only answers to my questions, but more importantly, solutions at Brainchild Institute. Dr. Light and her amazing staff have patiently and kindly walked me and my son through the dark and into the light. He is now reading and feeling successful which has changed his entire self esteem. I cannot say enough positive things about Brainchild Institute. BEST. PLACE. EVER.
Apr 17, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Leah Light, AUD?
We our bless that our twin sons can do therapy at the Brainchild Institute . Dr. Light and her team are very dedicated, caring, professional and our willing to go that extra mile for each of her patients to feel special, which makes the difference between all of the other therapies we have assisted . We are delighted with the results of the MNRI Therapy on our Twins. 100% Recommended
Apr 02, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Leah Light, AUD?
My son just had intensive course of MNRI . It was really helpful . We see the results and really happy . Dr. Light and her team did a great job ! They all are extremely competent and pleasant people. I would definitely recommend Dr. Light to anybody who is looking for help with their kids . She knows how to help them.
Vlad in Sunny Isles Beach, FL – Dec 22, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Leah Light, AUD?
I have no words to express the gratitude I have for Dr. Light and her amazing team, especially Miss Mandy. After an intensive 6 weeks of MNRI, we saw results right away. My son is more loving and looks right at me when I call his name! Now he makes eye contact with everyone, even strangers. He seems interested in every detail about his surroundings. His balance improved and is more secure and able to do things on his own. He finally started to babble. He is a much happier boy who is blossoming.
Hollywood, FL – Dec 12, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Leah Light, AUD?
What a breath of fresh air! Dr. Light has a very comprehensive understanding and approach to treatment. My son was born with perinatal asphyxia at fulterm vaginal birth. We took him to Dr. Light to evaluate his primitively reflexes with MNRI therapy. Dr. Light took her time to give him a comprehensive evaluation and explained in detail each step and the necessary exercises that we can perform at home. We are so blessed to have met her and thankful for her care, attention to detail and expertise.
Oct 10, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Leah Light, AUD?
We took my 3.5 year-old to Dr. Light for a hearing screen and help with early intervention of what we suspect to be an audio processing delay (can't officially diagnose this young). Staff is lovely and caring, environment very clean but also welcoming.
Vanessa in Miami, FL – Sep 07, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Leah Light, AUD?
Dr Light has the in depth knowledge to treat with MNRI techniques. Her staff is very helpful and well trained. My son who has autism and expressive aphasia saw her this year and made tremendous improvement in the last few months . Dr Light worked with his fears and anxieties and made the therapy work for him. Thank you very much for all the help.
Darshana and Robert – Sep 05, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Leah Light, AUD?
My son is diagnosed with Fragile X And I took him to Dr Light for MNRI. It was an amazing experience. The staff was extremely helpful. They explain every technique of MNRI to the parents. It was our first experience with MNRI therapy and was fully satisfied with it. Thank you to Dr Light and Brainchild institute members.
Anonymous – Aug 10, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Leah Light, AUD?
Brainchild was a huge answer to prayer for us. Our 10 yo son (who was 9 when he started therapy) was struggling academically. Over the years, we had discovered that dietary changes and certain ‘crossing the mid-line’ exercises helped immensely, but we knew that something was still ‘off’; additionally, our son suffered from chronic neck and shoulder pain. He now has no pain and has made huge jumps academically. Sound booth work and MNRI therapy were exactly what our son needed. Thank you!
Beth Ann in Fort Lauderdale, FL – Jul 17, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Leah Light, AUD?
The best treatment my son could have. The results are impressive. A very dedicated team and interested in helping the whole family. The best support I could have had. I am so grateful to have had them as a team to help my son. The best staff ever!
LARA in AVENTURA, FL – Jun 21, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Leah Light, AUD?

How was your experience with Leah Light?

We believe no child should fall victim to the limits of a diagnosis. Every child has a genius within them and can find success. Our job, as a team, is to unlock the potential by looking beyond the symptoms and assess the whole child, including s...Read more

• Audiology
  • Pediatric Neurodevelopmental Disabilities

At Still University Of Health Sciences

Common Questions and Answers

• Does Leah Light communicate via email?

No responses yet. What's your ?

• Does Leah Light offer telehealth services or virtual visits?

No responses yet. What's your ?

• Does Leah Light offer an online patient portal?

No responses yet. What's your ?

• Does Leah Light have free onsite parking?

No responses yet. What's your ?

• Does Leah Light offer weekend visits?

No responses yet. What's your ?

• Does Leah Light offer evening visits?

Please call the office to learn more. (954) 987-8887