Leah Light, AUD

Audiology (Hearing Aid Fitting) ·  Female · Age 58

Leah Light

Brainchild Institute

4350 Sheridan St Ste 101 Hollywood, FL 33021

Leah Light, AUD is an audiology (hearing aid fitter) in Hollywood, FL. She specializes in audiology (hearing aid fitting) and pediatric neurodevelopmental disabilities.

Leah Light accepts

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check if Leah Light treats your condition or procedure

• Sensory Processing Disorder
  • Torticollis
  • Tympanometry
  • Vestibular Testing

We believe no child should fall victim to the limits of a diagnosis. Every child has a genius within them and can find success. Our job, as a team, is to unlock the potential by looking beyond the symptoms and assess the whole child, including s...

• Audiology (Hearing Aid Fitting)
  • Pediatric Neurodevelopmental Disabilities

University Of Florida
At Still University Of Health Sciences

Leah Light's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Leah Light

Leah Light?
Leah Light's Performance
What People Say About Leah Light, AUD
Dr Light is truly amazing! She is passionate about helping kids to be able to function in school and I am so grateful to have found her. Both of my children had Auditory and Visual Processing disorders. They began falling behind in school and teachers thought it was ADD with my daughter and ADHD with my son. My son could not read, write, spell or comprehend in 3rd grade, yet he was super smart. My daughter could not follow instruction or what the teachers or coaches were telling her and was too embarrassed to raise her hand. Both children felt like they were stupid and hated going to school. In the end we had to home school as my daughter cried everyday and my son was getting panic attacks at the thought of going to school. He was so embarrassed that he could not do his work in class like everyone else. After treatment with Dr Light, both kids can hear the words clearly and are getting 100% in all spelling tests! Bravo to Dr Light, her fabulous assistant Sara Speed and team!
×Post a ResponseAre you Leah Light, AUD?
We had the opportunity to meet the BrainChild team at a conference in Colombia and we decided to travel immediately to Florida. In the first session of therapies we observed changes immediately, we were completely surprised. Every day that we do home session, my wife and I said…. amazing how he have changed. Our son's improvement has been exponential. In life, God puts on our path “angels", we thank our Lord for Dr. Light, Dania, who help us on translation to spanish, and the entire BrainChild team. God bless you forever. Never stop fighting for our children with special conditions, you made a exceptional good job” Francisco & Habiba
×Post a ResponseAre you Leah Light, AUD?
Dr. Light's office is extremely professional, caring and supportive to the child and the family. We have had the pleasure of working with Dr. Light and her exceptional staff for over a year. We have had and continue to have amazing progress. The programs are very beneficial. Dr. Light and her staff go above and beyond to help each child that they work with. I would definitely recommend Dr. Light and her staff.
×Post a ResponseAre you Leah Light, AUD?
After searching for answers as to why my son was having difficulty reading as well as some behavioral issues, I finally found not only answers to my questions, but more importantly, solutions at Brainchild Institute. Dr. Light and her amazing staff have patiently and kindly walked me and my son through the dark and into the light. He is now reading and feeling successful which has changed his entire self esteem. I cannot say enough positive things about Brainchild Institute. BEST. PLACE. EVER.
×Post a ResponseAre you Leah Light, AUD?
We our bless that our twin sons can do therapy at the Brainchild Institute . Dr. Light and her team are very dedicated, caring, professional and our willing to go that extra mile for each of her patients to feel special, which makes the difference between all of the other therapies we have assisted . We are delighted with the results of the MNRI Therapy on our Twins. 100% Recommended
×Post a ResponseAre you Leah Light, AUD?
My son just had intensive course of MNRI . It was really helpful . We see the results and really happy . Dr. Light and her team did a great job ! They all are extremely competent and pleasant people. I would definitely recommend Dr. Light to anybody who is looking for help with their kids . She knows how to help them.
×Post a ResponseAre you Leah Light, AUD?
I have no words to express the gratitude I have for Dr. Light and her amazing team, especially Miss Mandy. After an intensive 6 weeks of MNRI, we saw results right away. My son is more loving and looks right at me when I call his name! Now he makes eye contact with everyone, even strangers. He seems interested in every detail about his surroundings. His balance improved and is more secure and able to do things on his own. He finally started to babble. He is a much happier boy who is blossoming.
×Post a ResponseAre you Leah Light, AUD?
What a breath of fresh air! Dr. Light has a very comprehensive understanding and approach to treatment. My son was born with perinatal asphyxia at fulterm vaginal birth. We took him to Dr. Light to evaluate his primitively reflexes with MNRI therapy. Dr. Light took her time to give him a comprehensive evaluation and explained in detail each step and the necessary exercises that we can perform at home. We are so blessed to have met her and thankful for her care, attention to detail and expertise.
×Post a ResponseAre you Leah Light, AUD?
We took my 3.5 year-old to Dr. Light for a hearing screen and help with early intervention of what we suspect to be an audio processing delay (can't officially diagnose this young). Staff is lovely and caring, environment very clean but also welcoming.
×Post a ResponseAre you Leah Light, AUD?
Dr Light has the in depth knowledge to treat with MNRI techniques. Her staff is very helpful and well trained. My son who has autism and expressive aphasia saw her this year and made tremendous improvement in the last few months . Dr Light worked with his fears and anxieties and made the therapy work for him. Thank you very much for all the help.
×Post a ResponseAre you Leah Light, AUD?
My son is diagnosed with Fragile X And I took him to Dr Light for MNRI. It was an amazing experience. The staff was extremely helpful. They explain every technique of MNRI to the parents. It was our first experience with MNRI therapy and was fully satisfied with it. Thank you to Dr Light and Brainchild institute members.
×Post a ResponseAre you Leah Light, AUD?
Brainchild was a huge answer to prayer for us. Our 10 yo son (who was 9 when he started therapy) was struggling academically. Over the years, we had discovered that dietary changes and certain ‘crossing the mid-line’ exercises helped immensely, but we knew that something was still ‘off’; additionally, our son suffered from chronic neck and shoulder pain. He now has no pain and has made huge jumps academically. Sound booth work and MNRI therapy were exactly what our son needed. Thank you!
×Post a ResponseAre you Leah Light, AUD?
The best treatment my son could have. The results are impressive. A very dedicated team and interested in helping the whole family. The best support I could have had. I am so grateful to have had them as a team to help my son. The best staff ever!
×Post a ResponseAre you Leah Light, AUD?
I give Dr. Light and her amazing staff 5 stars. The staff ( Mandy, Sara, Danny and lovely Dania) really care about their patients. They are great responding to emails and calls. I basically called them once a week with questions, and they great answering all and more. Dr. Light helps my 1 yr old son with a reflex integration program. We consulted Dr. Light for a hearing evaluation, she guided me into MNRI and after 3 months we are very satisfied with results and continue with at a home program.
×Post a ResponseAre you Leah Light, AUD?
I am not sure where we would be if we had not travelled from GA to FL to work with Dr. Light and her team. It is a trip we have made 3 times (1 week each) of intensive MNRI therapy for our son. MNRI works! It has been the key to unlocking our son. A year ago our son was in crisis. Now he is thriving. We have watched not only his speech blossom but also his personality, his creative play, and his sense of humor. I can't thank the team enough for teaching me MNRI so that I can help our son.
×Post a ResponseAre you Leah Light, AUD?
I give 5 starts to Dr.Light and her staff Mandy, Sara, Daniel and Dania. They care about their patients and they are weell organized and easy to work with. We have consulted Dr.Light looking for her expert advice to help my son with his challenges with hearing and general reflexes integration and we are very satisfied with her help in both areas.
×Post a ResponseAre you Leah Light, AUD?
If I could give this clinic 10 stars, I would. My daughter has been in many therapies for the past 2 years and it was only after a few sessions in Dr. Light's office that she began walking. She is 4 years old and took her first, independent steps a few weeks into the program. The staff is highly knowledgeable, extremely professional, quick to answer messages or emails, it's just overall an amazing experience. I do not have the words to describe my gratitude for Dr. Light's work and dedication.
×Post a ResponseAre you Leah Light, AUD?
RDr. Light and her team have been so great to my family and my son, Dylan! Her evaluation of Dylan was spot on. After years of other therapies, Dr. Light got to the root of Dylan’s sensory issues. She helped us to understand why he was freaking out about some sounds and having trouble making eye contact with us, amongst other behavioral problems. Within a few weeks of working daily with Dylan’s primary reflexes, my husband and I could see him change from an anxious, hyperactive kid to a calm
×Post a ResponseAre you Leah Light, AUD?
She is extremely expensive. She did not help my child at all. The office staff were incredibly rude, as well. Better off spending your money somewhere else!
×Post a ResponseAre you Leah Light, AUD?

How was your experience with Leah Light?