Leah Hernandez, LM

Midwifery •  Female

Leah Hernandez
2605 S Mirror St Amarillo, TX 79103

Leah Hernandez, LM is a midwife in Amarillo, TX. She specializes in midwifery.

• Low wait times Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.
  • Trustworthy Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

Leah Hernandez accepts

No malpractice claims found for Texas

Check if Leah Hernandez treats your condition or procedure

Leah Hernandez's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Leah Hernandez

4.4

86.20689655172414%

Leah Hernandez?
Leah Hernandez's Performance
What People Say About Leah Hernandez, LM
I had my second homebirth (3rd baby/2nd Vbac) with Leah and she was wonderful. I was so worried about tearing because I tore so bad with my second but she assured me I’d be ok and sure enough, not one tear. She was great and encouraging the whole way. The fact that I had pcos, a previous case of preeclampsia (1st baby), and a Vbac history did not keep me from being her client which I appreciated. It was a great pregnancy and a fast delivery. She certainly knows what she’s doing.
×Post a ResponseAre you Leah Hernandez, LM?
I came to Leah with my second pregnancy. I had my first child in the hospital & decided to have a hole birth with my second. Leah and her Assisstant Nora did an excellent job and helped me through my labor and delivery to a healthy baby boy! She came to my house for every appointment &has an excellent history that gave me such confidence. I wouldn’t change a thing &so thankful to know Leah and her expertise!! I would use her again & recommend her to anyone that is interested in home birth!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Leah Hernandez, LM?
I came to Leah with a history of two cesarean sections. I desperately wanted a natural birth, but no dr would take me with my history. Leah reassured me she had no reason to be concerned that I would have difficulty. I believe her experience and confidence in me gave me the peace that I needed to have two successful natural births, resulting in two very healthy babies. Any concerns I had, she took seriously and, if needed, took action. I never felt she would put me at risk. She is awesome!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Leah Hernandez, LM?
I have had 3 births with Leah, and I would highly recommend her. Leah was always available to answer questions, her prenatal care went above and beyond what I received from an OB, and I was never made to feel like I was a bother. My births (vbacs with large babies) all went smoothly. Leah supported my plan for my births, while making sure that baby and I were safe. Would not have a baby without her!
×Post a ResponseAre you Leah Hernandez, LM?
Leah always listened to our concerns and never acted like we had too many questions. She took very good care of me throughout my entire pregnancy and was awesome through my labor and delivery of my second baby. We were definitely confident in her skills through it all and she especially took great care of me after I had my baby. Leah will give you excellent, thorough care and be honest with you throughout the entire process. I recommend her for sure!
×Post a ResponseAre you Leah Hernandez, LM?
Leah gave me the birth experience I craved! She was very helpful throughout my entire pregnancy, and was always available to answer any questions or concerns. When during the last few weeks of pregnancy, I endured prodromal labor and she made the drive from Amarillo to Portales multiple times to check on me when I wasn't sure if I was in true labor. She stayed close by (basically our driveway) to give us privacy. Luckily she did because my baby came fast and she was right there!
×Post a ResponseAre you Leah Hernandez, LM?
I highly recommend Leah and we are using her again on the baby we are expecting now. Leah always has time and an answer for any questions or concerns I might have. She has worked with us and let us make payments for her services throughout the pregnancy. All prenatal visits were done professionally and she is respectful to me and my needs, going out of her way if need be. She was with us every step of the way through a very long labor and I have very, pleasant memories...
×Post a ResponseAre you Leah Hernandez, LM?
My family loves Leah! she has the kind of personality that makes you feel as lifelong friends from the first meeting. She has delivered two of my babies My first homebirth was quick and was very intense she and her assistant were very encouraging and helped all 9lb 14oz of that little boy get out with doing any damage to his momma, wonder woman in my opinion. ??Second homebirth was a water birth where I got to catch my third little boy, what an experience! Exceptional lady, wonderful midwife!
×Post a ResponseAre you Leah Hernandez, LM?
Leah is an amazing midwife! I am a first time mom and she made me feel at ease with everything from the moment she became my midwife until after my son was born (and I know to this day if I had a question she would answer it!) I had a lot of questions and she ALWAYS responded to me as soon as she could. I had a really long difficult labor and Leah was there the whole time guiding me through it. My home birth was beautiful and safe and Leah had so much to do with that. I highly recommend her!
×Post a ResponseAre you Leah Hernandez, LM?
Leah Hernandez has delivered all 3 of my babies. She is so kind and calm and really made me feel comfortable in all stages of labor. Leah is so knowledgeable on pregnancy, labor, birth and the baby after. I always felt like I could reach her at anytime, day or night with any questions or concerns throughout my pregnancy. With my second and third baby I was living in St.Thomas ,U.S. Virgin Islands and I flew to Texas for both just so Leah could be my midwife. I highly recommend Leah Hernandez!
×Post a ResponseAre you Leah Hernandez, LM?

How was your experience with Leah Hernandez?

Leah Hernandez, LM is a midwife in Amarillo, TX. She specializes in midwifery.

• Midwifery