Leah Bell, LCSW

Leah Bell, LCSW

Clinical Social Work  ·
Female  ·
Leah Bell, LCSW is a clinical social worker in South Windsor, CT. She specializes in clinical social work and anxiety disorders.Read her story

435 Buckland Rd

South Windsor, CT 06074

• Health New England (HNE)
  • Oxford Health Plans

Learn about Leah Bell

Leah Bell's bio

This content was provided by Leah Bell "I've been a licensed clinical social worker since 1992 and I've been in private practice since 2003. I received my Masters of Science Degree in Social Work from Columbia University in 1990 and have clinical experience at all levels of care: outpatient, inpatient and partial hospitalization as well as school-based experience as a school social worker and school counselor. "

This content was provided by Leah Bell "With over 20 years as a Licensed Clinical Social Worker in a variety of settings, I bring warmth, experience and expertise into the therapeutic relationship. We tend to come to therapy when we want to make a change or feel conflict in our lives. How we operate no longer works. Something's missing or something feels wrong. This may manifest as anxiety, discomfort or sadness. I believe we all have the capacity to heal, to learn new ways of dealing with our past wounds and present circumstances."

• Clinical Social Work
  • Anxiety Disorders

Leah Bell does not have any board certifications listed.

• Adolescent Counseling
  • Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
  • Counseling Services
  • Crisis Intervention
  • Family Psychotherapy
  • Grief Therapy
  • Marital Counseling
  • Marital Therapy
  • Psychotherapy Services
  • Stress Management

No malpractice history found for Connecticut.

• Connecticut College
    Undergraduate School | Graduated

Leah Bell has no awards or honors listed.

Leah Bell has no media or publications listed.

Leah Bell does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Leah Bell and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.