Lawrence Kreisberg, LMHC

Lawrence Kreisberg, LMHC

Counseling  ·

Lawrence Kreisberg, LMHC is a counselor in Plantation, FL. He specializes in counseling, marriage & family therapy, and more.Read his story

Broward Center For Counseling

8030 Peters Rd Ste D106

Plantation, FL 33324

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check if Lawrence Kreisberg treats your condition or procedure

Lawrence Kreisberg's conditions and procedures:

• Adjustment Disorder
  • Counseling Services
  • Couples Therapy
  • Depressive Disorders
  • Family Counseling
  • Grief
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Relationship Issues
  • Stress

I believe there is no single approach to treating all individuals, and that each patient requires a specific plan in order to deal with the conflicts they are experiencing.   I take pride in individualizing  treatment that  takes into account each individuals past and current circumstances, as well as the goals they want to achieve.

• Counseling

Lawrence Kreisberg?
Lawrence Kreisberg's Performance
What People Say About Lawrence Kreisberg, LMHC
RecentMost Helpful
Larry is so knowledgeable and i really enjoy meeting with him. I feel at ease with him to discuss any topic. He leaves me with a lot of insight and strength. His office staff is always wonderful. Highly recommend!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Lawrence Kreisberg, LMHC?
I have been a patient for a few months now and I am finally realizing (with his help) correlations from my past that are holding me back at present. I have been in therapy off and on for 23 years and this approach is getting to the root quicker than the other therapists I had seen. Larry is one of the only therapists/people that can really redirect and check me. That is a miracle in and of itself ;). I would highly recommend Larry!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Lawrence Kreisberg, LMHC?
If you truly want to make changes in your life Larry is the guy to speak to. He will not sugarcoat anything and will guide you quickly through the BS to get get to the meat of your fears. I am 12 years in recovery and owe a great deal to Larry
×Post a ResponseAre you Lawrence Kreisberg, LMHC?
Larry is the finest there is. He is true seasoned professional. There is no substitute for experience and wisdom in this role. He is patient and caring but at the same time has no issue telling you right from wrong and making you face up to what you need to. He has forever changed my life for the positive and I was, for sure, no easy nut to crack. I am forever indebted to him for pointing me on the right path with my family and for making me realize what life is truly about.
×Post a ResponseAre you Lawrence Kreisberg, LMHC?
I've been to Larry several times in the last ten years, through pre-divorce, divorce, issues with my children, new marriage, blended family, sickness and death of a parent, issues relating to family and friendships, etc. Larry has a straight forward approach. He is funny, compassionate, refreshing, and I have always left his office with a sense of calm and focus. He is a wonderful human being and therapist. I highly recommend Larry as a therapist. He is an amazing person!
×Post a ResponseAre you Lawrence Kreisberg, LMHC?
I have been seeing Larry for several years and would highly recommend him ! There are several qualities that are important to me...and Larry has them all !! He is a good listener and communicator, extremely approachable, compassionate and optimistic.
×Post a ResponseAre you Lawrence Kreisberg, LMHC?
I have been a patient of Larry Kreisberg for a number of years. The reason I keep going back is for his insight and honesty. He has helped me through many a crisis, but has also helped me navigate the every day hurdles we all have to deal with. I would recommend him highly as a caring and knowledgeable therapist.
×Post a ResponseAre you Lawrence Kreisberg, LMHC?
Larry has been my therapist for 15 years. He has helped me overcome the nearly unbearable. I was angry, depressed, anxious, and prone to panic attacks before I came under his care. I am much much better and he has taught me coping skills to manage life's daily challenges. I have now been in a loving relationship for nearly 4 years and I am much better at handling professional and personal stress. I owe this to Larry's professionalism, caring and understanding.
×Post a ResponseAre you Lawrence Kreisberg, LMHC?
Admittedly, when I first begin therapy sessions, I was worried I would feel uncomfortable speaking so candidly and deeply about some of my life's challenges. From the very first moment of our very first session, I felt an immediate ease. By the end of that session, I knew, Lawrence Kreisberg, Larry, was a GREAT therapist who would give me the tools and guidance that would help me find practical solutions to my challenges. I was right!! To this day, 4 years later...he helps me maintain! THE BEST
×Post a ResponseAre you Lawrence Kreisberg, LMHC?
I started with him during my divorce. I helped me take a different perspective. It takes two to start a marriage and both are at fault when it doesn't work. I quickly became less mad and moved on. Then he helped me to deal with challenging issues with my children. Some of those issues were hard to communicate with the kids about but now my relationship with them is better than it ever was.
×Post a ResponseAre you Lawrence Kreisberg, LMHC?
A unique and amazing therapist. He is warm and caring yet incredibly direct and insightful in a way that allows for real positive change. He is the top in his field.
×Post a ResponseAre you Lawrence Kreisberg, LMHC?

How was your experience with Lawrence Kreisberg?