Dr. Lawrence Kim, DPT

Physical Therapy ·  Male · Age 30

Dr. Kim

Edge Physical Therapy and Sports Medicine

16 Arcadian Way Ste C6 Paramus, NJ 07652

Dr. Lawrence Kim, DPT is a physical therapist in Paramus, NJ. He graduated from University of Medicine And Dentistry of New Jersey and specializes in physical therapy, orthopedic physical therapy, and more.

Dr. Kim accepts most major insurance plans.

Dr. Kim has indicated that he accepts most major insurance carriers

(201) 503-3351Find providers who accept this insurance

• Orthotic Treatment
  • Strengthening Exercise
  • Stretches to Prevent Injuries
  • Therapeutic Massage

Dr. Lawrence Kim, DPT, OCS is a Physical Therapist serving the area. Dr. Kim is experienced in Laser Therapy, Neuromuscular Massage and Orthotics. A licensed health care professional should always listen to the individual. Every individual has their ...

• Physical Therapy

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Kim

Dr. Kim?
Dr. Kim's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Lawrence Kim, DPT
Peter is always willing to listen to my concerns and he gives good explanations and advice. He is knowledgeable so I trust that he is leading me in the right direction to being healthy.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lawrence Kim, DPT?
I've been working with Peter since I started and he has been a great therapist. He listens and takes time with the exercises. Most importantly, he explains everything that he is doing and the rationales for everything, which I really appreciate.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lawrence Kim, DPT?
This was a great experience. It really helped. Everyone here is super helpeful and they know how to help you.
see star rating
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lawrence Kim, DPT?
Nothing but positive things to say about my experience! Individualize care with substantial 1:1 time, utilizing evidence based practice and the most cutting edge treatment strategies and technologies.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lawrence Kim, DPT?
Lawrence is an amazing therapist. What sets him apart, is his constant application of cutting edge evidence based treatments. I have been to other physical therapy facilities where they give you exercises and just send you on your way. Lawrence uses a comprehensive approach utilizing manual therapy, exercise, modalities and more. Overall, my experience has been amazing. I'm feeling better, stronger, and I have so much fun being here which clients need.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lawrence Kim, DPT?
Been coming to Edge for about six months now and feel great!! Staff are very knowledgeable as well as friendly. Johann keeps me tuned up and out of pain. Great experience!!! Definitely recommend to anybody who works out or just suffers from any pain.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lawrence Kim, DPT?
I have been seeing Dr. Peter Cuviello since June for multiple injuries and muscular wear and tear from my sport. I have always found Dr. Pete to be friendly, knowledgeable, and willing to help. Since coming here I have seen great improvement in my injuries and learned how to strengthen in more optimal ways. I love coming here and always recommend it to friends.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lawrence Kim, DPT?
The experience has been great. They give clear directions and help you if you are not doing the activity correctly. The staff is always willing to spend time with you and helps their patients get back to 100%.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lawrence Kim, DPT?
Lawrence has given me vision for my injury that previously did not appear to be improving. He has been patient and adaptive every step of the way. Would easily recommend him to anyone.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lawrence Kim, DPT?
very knowledgeable, professional and friendly. I feel very well taken care of and most importantly, felt improvement in treatment in a short time! Amazing individual attention.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lawrence Kim, DPT?
My experience has been very positive as I work to improve the range of movement in my shoulder. Peter, my therapist, is very knowledgeable and helpful in giving exercises that really alleviate and improve my ability to have greater shoulder function. He is very clear and receptive to y discomfort and feedback. I would gladly recommend both this therapist and place to others.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lawrence Kim, DPT?
everthing has been great !!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lawrence Kim, DPT?
I started with edge years ago and as I got older and encountered more pains edge was there to help me through all of them. They have also spent time on all of my family with sports injuries to growing pains
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lawrence Kim, DPT?
The staff is wonderful i just finished 5 weeks of treatment for lower back pain that i had had for over a year. They helped a lot with laser and the vibration massager and the massages that were usually 20 to 30 minutes they helped a lot. Sam and starlite and Lawrence helped me out. I will recommend Lawrence and edge to my friends!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lawrence Kim, DPT?
Individualized attention, great attention to detail, best PT experience I've ever had.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lawrence Kim, DPT?
6 yrs of chronic knee pain is mostly gone. i came in for pain in the back of my knee that built up with water and the doctor helped to remove it. it feels much better snce i started coming
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lawrence Kim, DPT?
I had many episodes with different doctors from pain management to orthopedics who sent me for xrays and other imaging. I was given many pills but nothing helped more than temporary. I visited Lawrence's office and saw proper treatment with emphasis on stretches and massages which seemed to get the edge off.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lawrence Kim, DPT?
I came in with sciatica symptoms in my leg. The doctor promptly looked at my reports and MRI and determined I had weaknesses in my muscles as well. I had the DMS and normatec boots which helped relieve my stress and tightness in my muscles. It helped very much
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lawrence Kim, DPT?
I have been to many physical therapists who had been previously recommended by my doctor but never went to a place where they put the patient first. I had great care from start to finish and am happy to say that I hae them to thank for my ability to have a great summer!
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Kim?