Dr. Lawrence Dodd, DC

ChiropracticMaleAge 57

Dr. Dodd

Dodd Chiropractic & Sports Medicine

309 W Millbrook Rd Ste 199 Raleigh, NC 27609

Dr. Lawrence Dodd, DC is a Chiropractor in Raleigh, NC. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Dodd to book an appointment.

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Chiropractors in your area

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Recent Reviews
    Reviews made in the last 30 days. See reviews
  • Low Wait Times
    Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.

No malpractice claims found for North Carolina

Check if Dr. Dodd treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Dodd accepts

Dr. Dodd's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Dodd

Dr. Dodd

Dr. Dodd is caring, friendly, and professional and his services are exceptional. I have been going to Team Chiropractic for 2.5 years and have had nothing but great service and improved health. I have fewer headaches, less back pain, less neck pain, even my tinnitus is better. They get at the root of the issue by correcting your overall back and neck curvatures instead of chasing symptoms. The wait times are low, and Dr. Dodd is always encouraging and helpful, a great smile to see every week.
Merrill – Nov 08, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lawrence Dodd, DC?
I have seen numerous chiropractors in the past, who only treated my symptoms, which didn't really help me. Dr. Lawrence Dodd's Team Chiropractic office, is the only practice that gets to the route of problem. This practice has three caring and well trained Chiropractor MDs that know how to significantly improve patient outcomes. I no longer have low back pain and my forward head posture continues to improve. One of my shoulders was higher than the other and now they are level. I also received intervention for my hips, because one of my hips was higher than the other. My body craves the stretching exercises, that I learned from this practice, especially the one for my neck, which has decreased my forward neck posture. I received excellent advice on correct body mechanics when sitting in front of the computer as my work entails using the computer for the majority of the day and also, on how to hold my cell phone when reading emails. I highly recommend this practice.
Barbara A – May 25, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lawrence Dodd, DC?
Thank you Dr. Dodd for being the best!! Your expert care and kindness make you one in a million! Simply the best!
Leah Carson – Aug 04, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lawrence Dodd, DC?
Dr. Dodd has been my chiropractor for over 15 years. He has helped me with an old neck injury that only continued to worsen before his care. Now my daily headaches are gone and my overall wellness and spinal health are on the upswing. If you need a chiropractor, you will find none better than Dr. Dodd and Team Chiropractic.
Mar 19, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lawrence Dodd, DC?
Dr. Dodd cares for his patients like none other. I'm grateful to be one of them.
Johnny Evans in Raleigh, NC – Oct 02, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lawrence Dodd, DC?
Awesome, knowledgable Christian chiropractor who is committed to helping people with their health problems. Highly recommended!
Raleigh, NC – Sep 29, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lawrence Dodd, DC?
I am very fortunate that I live in the same city as Dr. Dodd. I know many travel a long ways to see him and I understand why. I had a minor issue with my arm but gained so much more from the consultation with Dr. Dodd and his plan. Many times in life you are faced with 2 paths, one not so good (easy way out) and one that will better your well being with just a little effort. This is definitely the better path for many aspects of my life - health, exercise, knowledge and spirit.
Lana in Raleigh, NC – May 18, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lawrence Dodd, DC?
I've always taken a proactive approach to my health care. But I'm also a researcher and so before allowing anyone to work on me and before taking any medication I've always done some research for my self. Dr. Dodd explained the science behind Chiropractic care and along with my research it made sense to me so I signed up. I've been a regular patient for about 2 years now and I'm glad to say I'm happy with my decision. At 59 I feel good, don't take any medication and remain active!
Raleigh – Feb 08, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lawrence Dodd, DC?
Team Chiropractic is wonderful. They are knowledgably and honest.. Aside from repairing your body they also put in the extra effort in educating you on health and fitness. Going to Team Chiropractic you will get the best Chiropractic care offered plus much more . I highly recommend them.
Michael Schena in Raleigh, NC – Dec 12, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lawrence Dodd, DC?
I had real doubts with chiropractic care but had on-going physical issues that were not going away and I knew a friend that had been going to Dr. Dodd for years who kept bugging me to try it. Well, I did and while it wasn't immediate, after getting the instruction (which is probably as important as the treatment) and the treatment, all of my specific on-going issues disappeared. I waited too long to try the solution!
Shawn Murray in Raleigh, NC – Nov 07, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lawrence Dodd, DC?
For many months I would get upper leg cramps whenever I walked into a public place (grocery store, church, DPAC--my own guess: it was due to walking on the cement floors.). A friend referred me to Dr. Dodd's office. They took an x-ray, reviewed them, then began treatment. I have not had the leg cramps since. Amazing how parts of the body are related and we often do not realize it. Every staff person is very nice and professional. Tho I'm usually in and out, they do get to know you.
Molly in Raleigh, NC – Jun 22, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lawrence Dodd, DC?
I have been seeing Dr. Dodd for years and he's an extremely skilled practitioner. Because of him I'm able to do many things pain-free. He has alleviated chronic back pain, frequent headaches, carpal tunnel in my hands and assisted with the healing of planter fasciitis in my feet. His monthly workshops are informative and helpful and the staff are great. I strongly recommend him to anyone. Thanks Dr. Dodd for all your help! - K. Hirscher
Raleigh, NC – Jun 14, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lawrence Dodd, DC?
Put me on a path to wellness and health. No more pain in lower back and haven't had a pain in my neck for the past two years. Was also having light headed spells which I have no more. Truly believes in the power of God's divinely created body healing itself if you put it on the right path. It works!!
Erik H in Raleigh, NC – Nov 23, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lawrence Dodd, DC?
I visited Dr.Dodd and Team Chiropractic for help with allergies , having had two sinus surgeries and eight years of allergy shots with little relief , I have had much improvement in my allergy symptoms since visiting Team Chiropractic and would like to thank Team Chiropractic for the continued improvement in my overall health . Sincerely, William Miller
William Miller in Raleigh N.C. – Nov 15, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lawrence Dodd, DC?
I would recommend Dr. Dodd to ALL! This chiropractic practice has significantly helped reduce my numerous migraines to minimal! All with out medications. I had tried for years other specialist, neurologist, etc. and nothing worked until Team Chiropractic. They have plans for any budget. It's truly a wonderful, helpful place.
Julie W in Zebulon, NC – Oct 20, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lawrence Dodd, DC?
Great--very caring --professional--office staff efficient and competent---Dr Dodd is experienced and easy to work even when your not at your best---most importantly Dr Dodd and his staff are socially conscious and engaged
Tim Stockert in Raleigh, NC – Oct 06, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lawrence Dodd, DC?
I'm so glad that my neighbor recommended Dr. Dodd and Team Chiropractic! They, along with prayer have helped me ease my pain and regain more mobility! I've been to 2 other chiropractors and have not seen the results that I have seen with Team Chiropractic. They're the best!!!
Kathy K in Raleigh, NC – Oct 05, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lawrence Dodd, DC?
I would be remiss not to review the whole staff.......the doctors are very deliberate and on a mission to not just help pain, but to heal the underlying causes. It is a tough deal to try and convince people that chiropractic healing is real. It is a much more conservative approach than surgery and therefore takes time - but skeptics will find that these guys care about your health and really do bring true results to an otherwise battered body! The ladies up front are amazingly caring as well!
Anthony D in Raleigh, NC – Oct 05, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lawrence Dodd, DC?
I'm so happy that I found Dr. Dodd and Team Chiropractic! They have helped me resolves so many aches and pains! And they helped my grandson too! He hurt his neck from a fall and they have been able to save him from a lot of pain and immobility. Team Chiropractic has helpful information sessions to teach you how to enjoy and maintain a better quality of life. My grandson and I are feeling much better now that Team Chiropractic has become an extended part of our family.
Rosa D. in Raleigh, NC – Sep 30, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lawrence Dodd, DC?
My migraines have dropped dramatically, I no longer have to get shots in tailbone for pain from a skiing accident and most recently I completed a 21 day cleanse recommended by Dr. Dodd, feeling great.
Kim in Durham, NC – Sep 29, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lawrence Dodd, DC?

How was your experience with Dr. Dodd?

• Chiropractic