Dr. Lawrence Dodd, DC

Chiropractic •  Male • Age 56

Dr. Dodd

Dodd Chiropractic & Sports Medicine

309 W Millbrook Rd Raleigh, NC 27609

Dr. Lawrence Dodd, DC is a Chiropractor in Raleigh, NC. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Dodd to book an appointment.

Compare Doctors

Quickly compare more Chiropractors in your area

See similar Chiropractors in Raleigh

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Low Wait Times
    Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

Dr. Dodd accepts

No malpractice claims found for North Carolina

Check if Dr. Dodd treats your condition or procedure

Help Improve Healthgrades

Does Dr. Lawrence Dodd, DC...

Offer weekend visits?

Offer telehealth services or virtual visits?

Have free onsite parking?

Offer evening visits?

Communicate via email?

Dr. Dodd's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Dodd

Dr. Dodd?
What People Say About Dr. Lawrence Dodd, DC
Dr. Dodd has been my chiropractor for over 15 years. He has helped me with an old neck injury that only continued to worsen before his care. Now my daily headaches are gone and my overall wellness and spinal health are on the upswing. If you need a chiropractor, you will find none better than Dr. Dodd and Team Chiropractic.
Mar 19, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lawrence Dodd, DC?
Dr. Dodd cares for his patients like none other. I'm grateful to be one of them.
Johnny Evans in Raleigh, NC – Oct 02, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lawrence Dodd, DC?
Awesome, knowledgable Christian chiropractor who is committed to helping people with their health problems. Highly recommended!
Raleigh, NC – Sep 29, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lawrence Dodd, DC?
I am very fortunate that I live in the same city as Dr. Dodd. I know many travel a long ways to see him and I understand why. I had a minor issue with my arm but gained so much more from the consultation with Dr. Dodd and his plan. Many times in life you are faced with 2 paths, one not so good (easy way out) and one that will better your well being with just a little effort. This is definitely the better path for many aspects of my life - health, exercise, knowledge and spirit.
Lana in Raleigh, NC – May 18, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lawrence Dodd, DC?
I've always taken a proactive approach to my health care. But I'm also a researcher and so before allowing anyone to work on me and before taking any medication I've always done some research for my self. Dr. Dodd explained the science behind Chiropractic care and along with my research it made sense to me so I signed up. I've been a regular patient for about 2 years now and I'm glad to say I'm happy with my decision. At 59 I feel good, don't take any medication and remain active!
Raleigh – Feb 08, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lawrence Dodd, DC?
Team Chiropractic is wonderful. They are knowledgably and honest.. Aside from repairing your body they also put in the extra effort in educating you on health and fitness. Going to Team Chiropractic you will get the best Chiropractic care offered plus much more . I highly recommend them.
Michael Schena in Raleigh, NC – Dec 12, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lawrence Dodd, DC?
I had real doubts with chiropractic care but had on-going physical issues that were not going away and I knew a friend that had been going to Dr. Dodd for years who kept bugging me to try it. Well, I did and while it wasn't immediate, after getting the instruction (which is probably as important as the treatment) and the treatment, all of my specific on-going issues disappeared. I waited too long to try the solution!
Shawn Murray in Raleigh, NC – Nov 07, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lawrence Dodd, DC?
For many months I would get upper leg cramps whenever I walked into a public place (grocery store, church, DPAC--my own guess: it was due to walking on the cement floors.). A friend referred me to Dr. Dodd's office. They took an x-ray, reviewed them, then began treatment. I have not had the leg cramps since. Amazing how parts of the body are related and we often do not realize it. Every staff person is very nice and professional. Tho I'm usually in and out, they do get to know you.
Molly in Raleigh, NC – Jun 22, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lawrence Dodd, DC?
I have been seeing Dr. Dodd for years and he's an extremely skilled practitioner. Because of him I'm able to do many things pain-free. He has alleviated chronic back pain, frequent headaches, carpal tunnel in my hands and assisted with the healing of planter fasciitis in my feet. His monthly workshops are informative and helpful and the staff are great. I strongly recommend him to anyone. Thanks Dr. Dodd for all your help! - K. Hirscher
Raleigh, NC – Jun 14, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lawrence Dodd, DC?
Put me on a path to wellness and health. No more pain in lower back and haven't had a pain in my neck for the past two years. Was also having light headed spells which I have no more. Truly believes in the power of God's divinely created body healing itself if you put it on the right path. It works!!
Erik H in Raleigh, NC – Nov 23, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lawrence Dodd, DC?
I visited Dr.Dodd and Team Chiropractic for help with allergies , having had two sinus surgeries and eight years of allergy shots with little relief , I have had much improvement in my allergy symptoms since visiting Team Chiropractic and would like to thank Team Chiropractic for the continued improvement in my overall health . Sincerely, William Miller
William Miller in Raleigh N.C. – Nov 15, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lawrence Dodd, DC?
I would recommend Dr. Dodd to ALL! This chiropractic practice has significantly helped reduce my numerous migraines to minimal! All with out medications. I had tried for years other specialist, neurologist, etc. and nothing worked until Team Chiropractic. They have plans for any budget. It's truly a wonderful, helpful place.
Julie W in Zebulon, NC – Oct 20, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lawrence Dodd, DC?
Great--very caring --professional--office staff efficient and competent---Dr Dodd is experienced and easy to work even when your not at your best---most importantly Dr Dodd and his staff are socially conscious and engaged
Tim Stockert in Raleigh, NC – Oct 06, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lawrence Dodd, DC?
I'm so glad that my neighbor recommended Dr. Dodd and Team Chiropractic! They, along with prayer have helped me ease my pain and regain more mobility! I've been to 2 other chiropractors and have not seen the results that I have seen with Team Chiropractic. They're the best!!!
Kathy K in Raleigh, NC – Oct 05, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lawrence Dodd, DC?
I would be remiss not to review the whole staff.......the doctors are very deliberate and on a mission to not just help pain, but to heal the underlying causes. It is a tough deal to try and convince people that chiropractic healing is real. It is a much more conservative approach than surgery and therefore takes time - but skeptics will find that these guys care about your health and really do bring true results to an otherwise battered body! The ladies up front are amazingly caring as well!
Anthony D in Raleigh, NC – Oct 05, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lawrence Dodd, DC?
I'm so happy that I found Dr. Dodd and Team Chiropractic! They have helped me resolves so many aches and pains! And they helped my grandson too! He hurt his neck from a fall and they have been able to save him from a lot of pain and immobility. Team Chiropractic has helpful information sessions to teach you how to enjoy and maintain a better quality of life. My grandson and I are feeling much better now that Team Chiropractic has become an extended part of our family.
Rosa D. in Raleigh, NC – Sep 30, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lawrence Dodd, DC?
My migraines have dropped dramatically, I no longer have to get shots in tailbone for pain from a skiing accident and most recently I completed a 21 day cleanse recommended by Dr. Dodd, feeling great.
Kim in Durham, NC – Sep 29, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lawrence Dodd, DC?
I have been seeing Dr. Dodd for several years and the imporvements in movement are wonderful. I have a hip problem and have worked with other Drs. and physical therapists to no result. Working with Dr. Dodd has given me back freedom of movement.
Frances Wilder in Raleigh, NC – Sep 29, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lawrence Dodd, DC?
Great chiropractor! Looking for spinal re-engineering? He is the right man for the job. My children love him and look forward to their adjustments! The office atmosphere reflects the quality of care and professionalism of the whole staff. I would recommend you to make an appointment today! ??
Tabitha in Raleigh, NC – Sep 28, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lawrence Dodd, DC?
Going on my third week of treatment with Dr. Dodd and Dr. Schwartz. I continue to be impressed with the personal care and conversation from the doctors, the amazing atmosphere in the office, even among patients, and the level of organization in the office. Run like a well-oiled friendly machine!
Marenda B. in Raleigh, NC – Sep 28, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lawrence Dodd, DC?

How was your experience with Dr. Dodd?

• Chiropractic

More Information

• Does Dr. Dodd communicate via email?

No users have indicated that Dr. Dodd communicates via email

• Does Dr. Dodd offer telehealth services or virtual visits?

No users have indicated that Dr. Dodd offers telehealth services or virtual visits

• Does Dr. Dodd offer an online patient portal?

No users have indicated that Dr. Dodd offers an online patient portal

• Does Dr. Dodd have free onsite parking?

No users have indicated that Dr. Dodd has free onsite parking

• Does Dr. Dodd offer weekend visits?

No users have indicated that Dr. Dodd offers weekend visits

• Does Dr. Dodd offer evening visits?

No users have indicated that Dr. Dodd offers evening visits