Dr. Laurie Steelsmith, ND

Naturopathy ·  Female · Age 55

Dr. Steelsmith

www.SteelsmithHealth.com

438 Hobron Ln Ste 314 Honolulu, HI 96815

Dr. Laurie Steelsmith, ND is a naturopath in Honolulu, HI and has been practicing for 24 years. She graduated from Bastyr University in 1993 and specializes in naturopathy, endocrinology, diabetes & metabolism, and more.

Dr. Steelsmith accepts

Dr. Steelsmith accepts the following insurance:

Hawaii Medical Assurance Association (HMAA)

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Hawaii

Check if Dr. Steelsmith treats your condition or procedure

• Skin Allergy
  • Stress Management
  • Thyroid Disease
  • Wellness Examination

Dr. Laurie Steelsmith is dedicated to helping people empower themselves and create great health with natural medicine. In her practice and her teachings, she blends the extraordinary benefits of healing techniques from the Western naturopathic tradit...

• Naturopathy

Dr. Steelsmith?
Dr. Steelsmith's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Laurie Steelsmith, ND
RecentMost Helpful
I have been a patient of Dr. Steelsmith for 25 years during which time she has kept me healthy by guiding me, with wisdom, through the ins and outs of growing older. She is thoughtful, caring, concerned, and always has her patients’ interests at heart. I am continually impressed by her ongoing attendance at conferences both nationally and internationally as well as her insatiable desire to read all the current literature pertaining to her profession.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Laurie Steelsmith, ND?
I have been working with Dr. Steelsmith for over ten years. I appreciate that I have her undivided attention during my visits. Dr. Steelsmith is a patient listener and regularly shows me that she has my best interest at heart. Dr. Steelsmith has made a difference in my quality of life and supports my personal philosophy of proactive, engaged health care. She continues to help me find the root of my challenges versus just treating symptoms.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Laurie Steelsmith, ND?
Dr. Laurie has changed my life! I first went to see her for menopause issues, i.e. insomnia, hot flashes, depression. The treatment that she recommended worked! Then, I sought her help with my Meniere's disorder, which was life-changing. The most debilitating symptom to deal with was the vertigo, which left me feeling unstable, insecure and useless since I was unable participate in life. Her treatment plan enabled me to be myself again. She is wise, knowledgeable, compassionate, funny & humble.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Laurie Steelsmith, ND?
I have been a patient of Dr. Steelsmith's for 10 years and I highly recommend her. Unlike most doctors, she spends considerable time with me during each visit. She listens to my health concerns and has recommended laboratory tests to identify underlying health issues that mainstream doctors have been unable to diagnose. My quality of life has improved tremendously due to her expertise and treatment plans. And best of all I'm pursuing a more natural way to stay healthy!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Laurie Steelsmith, ND?
Dr. Steelsmith is an excellent physician: exceptionally attentive, knowledgeable, up-to-date with research, and thorough in her work. As an experienced naturopath, she often diagnoses and treats problems that M.D.s do not recognize or handle effectively. She's also great at explaining complicated issues to the rest of us. I have been her patient for 20 years, and I owe much of my good health today to her wisdom and expertise.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Laurie Steelsmith, ND?
I have been a patient of Dr Laurie Steelsmith for over twenty five years. She has excellent understanding of a patient's need, and takes the time to listen to her patients. Many doctors tell you what is wrong without listening to what you have to say. I have never felt rushed so she can get to her next appointment. She often attends conferences to learn the latest medical procedures. Of the many physicians I have see in my life, I think that Dr Steelsmith is the most caring.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Laurie Steelsmith, ND?
I have gone to Dr. Laurie for many years and consider her my Primary Care Physician. She is very knowledgeable about both mainstream and emerging medical treatments, much more so than any MD I have visited. She also takes the time to understand your individual case, and listens to hear the patient's side of the issues. I highly recommend her to anyone who wants a doctor who genuinely cares about her patients and will go the extra mile to help them achieve optimal health and wellness.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Laurie Steelsmith, ND?
Dr. Laurie Steelsmith is a gift! She spends the time it takes to explore your needs and health concerns. I am a new person because of her. I have recommended all of my friends and family to her and they too are having significant improvements in their quality of life. If you are considering feeling well and being healthy, don't wait another second. Book your appointment today!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Laurie Steelsmith, ND?
Dr Laurie changed my life. She brought me back from chronic lower back pain that took the fun out of my life. I had been to several other doctors without success and she was my last hope. Laurie is an expert on all things Chinese medicine as well as Western medicine. She continually continues to grow and learn new techniques to improve the health and education of her patients. I give her my highest recommendation.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Laurie Steelsmith, ND?
Dr. Laurie Steelsmith is an amazing professional. We took our daughter to her and within a few minutes she diagnosed a problem that many other doctors had missed. She is responsive to calls and goes the extra mile for our family. We actually fly over from a different island to see her. That is how much we value her skill. Her staff is also very attentive and follows up quickly to requests. We highly recommend her!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Laurie Steelsmith, ND?

How was your experience with Dr. Steelsmith?

www.SteelsmithHealth.com