Dr. Laurie Philipps, PHD

Adolescent Psychology ·  Female

Dr. Philipps

Dr. Laurie Philipps, PHD is an adolescent psychologist in Arlington Heights, IL. She specializes in adolescent psychology, psychology, and more.

Make an appointment

Dr. Philipps accepts

Dr. Philipps accepts the following insurance:

Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois
Blue Choice
Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois PPO

No malpractice claims found for Illinois

Check if Dr. Philipps treats your condition or procedure

1.8

Dr. Philipps?
Dr. Philipps' Performance
What People Say About Dr. Laurie Philipps, PHD
I only wish I could give no star. You don’t see her, you see what seems like students who administer various and sometimes redundant tests. The number of tests is dependent on how much your insurance will pay for. Then Dr. Philipps spent dozens of hours (or at least billed me for them, not covered by insurance) analyzing the tests. (Probably just used the software that the testing company provides and was done in a matter of minutes). Don’t waste your time and money with this Quack.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Laurie Philipps, PHD?
Completely unprofessional. Total waste of money. Office staff does not communicate at all even when they promise to return phone calls. It has been 7 weeks since our 1 and only testing date and we have had complete silence except from the billing department that said that no refund would be given. Insurance company was blamed even though the insurance company has no record of precertification submission. Nothing accomplished.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Laurie Philipps, PHD?
This place is an absolute joke. The intake session consisted of some assistant asking the same questions I had just filled in on the survey. No probing or attempt to understand. A month later I hadn't heard anything, called back and they said "we need some additional intake" before moving forward. Came back in and was asked four of the same questions as before and said that's all for now. Two months later I get a bill for both sessions and still nothing from the doctor. Complete sham.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Laurie Philipps, PHD?
Probably the worst experience in the medical profession. You don’t see her. You see some young students who give you multiple “test” and some are redundant. All to hike up the billing hours. Then she will grade your tests, taking even more (billing hours) than you used to take the tests. Then you see her and she gives you some general information and your bill for thousands of dollars. Don’t waste your time with her. Find a real doctor.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Laurie Philipps, PHD?
I recommend this practice to close friends because after years of searching, these doctors finally gave us an accurate diagnosis and got my child on a better path. And if you need a practice that does testing for IEPs or 504 plans, they are great. As for payment, all of the insurance and financial information was explained in writing at our first visit. I was pleasantly surprised to learn that unlike my child's other doctor, this practice was willing to direct bill my insurance company.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Laurie Philipps, PHD?
I was hesitant to use this office because of the bad reviews and I wish I listen to my gut instinct. I spoke Dr Matthew because I initially cancelled my appointment, but he talked me into it and told me All the pros to using this office. I asked him about having to pay the balance before the feedback because i knew I would have trouble coming up with it due to breast cance and he told me they would work with me. The officecalled me to tell me that day of the appointment that I have to pay balan
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Laurie Philipps, PHD?

How was your experience with Dr. Philipps?

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Philipps treats patients.

Compare Providers