Dr. Laurie Navin, ED.D

Dr. Laurie Navin, ED.D

Counseling  ·
Female  ·
Dr. Laurie Navin, ED.D is a counselor in Westerville, OH. She specializes in counseling, adult clinical psychology, and more.Read her story

6264 S Sunbury Rd Ste 400

Westerville, OH 43081

• Medical Mutual of Ohio

Learn about Dr. Navin

Dr. Navin's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Navin "It's not always easy to reach out for help when you are hurting or life becomes overwhelming. I provide a warm and supportive atmosphere in which to explore your concerns in an interactive manner. I specialize in treating adults and couples experiencing a wide variety of concerns, and look forward to helping you achieve the life and/or relationship you desire using practical and proven techniques. i am licensed as a Professional Clinical Counselor and National Certified Counselor in the State of Ohio, and received my Doctorate in Counseling from the University of Cincinnati. Some of the treatment approaches I use include Cognitive-Behavioral techniques, Client- Centered techniques, Solution-Focused techniques, Gestalt approaches, and Stress Management/Relaxation techniques. I also offer evening and Saturday appointments to help accommodate busy schedules. "

• Counseling
  • Adult Clinical Psychology
  • Couples Counseling

Dr. Navin does not have any board certifications listed.

• Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
  • Counseling Services
  • Couples Therapy
  • Grief Therapy
  • Individual Therapy
  • Marital Counseling
  • Psychotherapy Services
  • Relaxation Therapy
  • Stress Management

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Ohio.

• University Of Houston Clear Lake
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1993
  • University Of Cincinnati
    Other Education | Completed 2011

Dr. Navin has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Navin has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Navin does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Navin and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Navin's Reviews

1.7
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Navin to family and friends

Dr. Navin's Performance

GOOD

Dr. Navin Says:
"

To Lauren in Westerville:

I'm sorry that you felt it necessary to write a poor review of me based on the fact that I was not accepting new patients at the time you emailed me.  Please consider that this is not reflective of me as a person or a professional, as I take this very seriously.  I sincerely hope you were able to find the help you need.

"

If you're grieving parent, please don't see this counselor. She didn't count my daughter as one of my children, and then when I called her on that, she told me I haven't "worked through my grief." Anyone who understands what it is like to lose a child knows that the grief, like the love, will...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0
I finally got up enough courage to reach out to a psychologist. I sent Laurie an email expressing my issues with anxiety and depression, desperately seeking help only to be emailed back saying, sorry not accepting new patients. My advice: find someone else. She can't be passionate about helping...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option2thumbs down icon option2
Are you Dr. Navin?

Nearby providers with similar experience

Clinical Child & Adolescent Psychology