Laurie Moyer, PA-C is a physician assistant in Salem, VA and has been practicing for 11 years. She specializes in physician assistant (pa).

Laurie Moyer accepts

Laurie Moyer accepts the following insurance:

Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
Coventry Health Care
Medicaid
Medicare
Special Needs Plan SNP
Tricare
TriCare for Life

No malpractice claims found for Virginia

Check if Laurie Moyer treats your condition or procedure

• Joint Injection
  • Splinting
  • Viscosupplementation With Hyaluronate
  • Wrist Disorders

As a physician assistant, I feel it is my duty to spend time with patients & their families to discuss their medical care & then decide on the treatment plan together. I believe a respectful, compassionate, & collaborative approach to healthcare leads to the best outcome in improving quality of life.

• Physician Assistant (PA)

2008

Likelihood to recommend Laurie Moyer

Laurie Moyer?
Laurie Moyer's Performance
What People Say About Laurie Moyer, PA-C
Laurie is fantastic. I’ve been to her multiple times for hand injections. She’s compassionate and explains what she’s doing and why. I would highly recommend her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Laurie Moyer, PA-C?
Laurie was very professional and answered all my questions and addressed my concerns. My visit was timely and efficient.
×Post a ResponseAre you Laurie Moyer, PA-C?
She does a great job. Thanks!
×Post a ResponseAre you Laurie Moyer, PA-C?
Ms. Moyer is compassionate, listens without interrupting, and treats you as a person and not an ailment. Lewis Gale is lucky to have her on staff.
×Post a ResponseAre you Laurie Moyer, PA-C?
Ms Moyer listened carefully to my recital of trigger-finger symptoms, made a diagnosis, went along with my need to chat with her (we had a good time), and gave me the “Big Stick” and applied an adhesive bandage plus a joint-wrap. Well worth the drive from Floyd, VA
×Post a ResponseAre you Laurie Moyer, PA-C?
Excellent PA. Always has time for my questions, never feel rushed. Very personable, knowledgeable, professional. Have had 3 procedures with her and would highly recommend.
×Post a ResponseAre you Laurie Moyer, PA-C?
i am an avid golfer. 2-3 time per week in the summer. i also have arthritis in my left wrist from a fall on a tennis court years ago. laurie gives me a cortisone injection once per year when the pain gets to be too much. highly recommend her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Laurie Moyer, PA-C?
One of the best experiences I have ever had at a Doctor's office. She listened to me. Very caring. I saw her, had x-rays done, went back again to see her after the x-ray and was out within an hour! Unbelievable. The staff was also very helpful.
×Post a ResponseAre you Laurie Moyer, PA-C?
Went to website and chose Laurie...so glad I did!! She is wonderful..could not ask for anyone better to take care of you..I live in Lynchburg but choose to drive one hour to Salem because of how good she is..recommend her to one and all!
×Post a ResponseAre you Laurie Moyer, PA-C?
I need to drive about an hour to get to this surgical practice. I would gladly drive past numerous providers of surgery to get to this medical team if it were twice or five times as far away. The combination of professionalism and warmth made me comfortable and got me on the road to healing quickly. It was actually an enjoyable experience. Full disclosure: The five stars for "scheduling urgent appointments" is just a guess -- I didn't have such a need. Why wouldn't it be first rate as well?
×Post a ResponseAre you Laurie Moyer, PA-C?
Laurie Moyer and the staff were extremely polite and nice to me. Laurie was very caring. I was very comfortable with the professional service e.
×Post a ResponseAre you Laurie Moyer, PA-C?
She understood my problems, she took immediate care for one and scheduled surgery for the other.
×Post a ResponseAre you Laurie Moyer, PA-C?
Laurie is excellent at what she does. She is kind, gentle & has a fantastic "bedside manner ". She makes sure to explain my problem & treatment & answers all questions I have. I would definitely recommend Laurie to all of my friends.
×Post a ResponseAre you Laurie Moyer, PA-C?
I have been going to see Laurie for several for treatment of a degenerative bone issue in my wrist. My visits require a somewhat painfil injection, yet she is so professionsal and skilled I actually look forward to the appointments despite the brief bit of pain I know I'll have to endure. Her bedside manner is fantaastic and the injections significantly reduce the pain for 6-9 months. Thanks, Laurei for being the consumate provider!
×Post a ResponseAre you Laurie Moyer, PA-C?
She is very professional, but also kind, caring and personable.
×Post a ResponseAre you Laurie Moyer, PA-C?
My wife and I were both treated by Laurie Moyer recently for hand problems. She is very knowledgeable about upper extremity problems, and treated us in a very professional manner. She is also very personable and easy to talk with. We highly recommend her to prospective patients.
×Post a ResponseAre you Laurie Moyer, PA-C?
I would like to thank Laurie Moyer for all she has done to help me with the problems I am having with my knee . She takes the time to talk with you to see what can be done to help you with is going on . I highly recommend her .
×Post a ResponseAre you Laurie Moyer, PA-C?
LB as her associates call her is an excellent health care provider. She is knowledgeable and caring plus has a pleasant manor which puts you at ease. I would recommend her to anyone.
×Post a ResponseAre you Laurie Moyer, PA-C?
She takes all the necessary time to listen to the patient's concerns and treats accordingly, encouraging the patient to telephone her anytime with any additional questions.
×Post a ResponseAre you Laurie Moyer, PA-C?
I was having very bad pains and spasms in my neck when I contacted PA Moyers office. Within the hour, I was at the clinic and in x-ray, which was ordered by Moyer. Once I was out of x-ray, within minutes I was in with Moyer. She asked many questions in covering by health history and my current problem. She did her examination and explained the results of the x-ray. She was able to diagnose my current problem and recommended treatment, keeping in mind my health history. Excellent!
×Post a ResponseAre you Laurie Moyer, PA-C?

How was your experience with Laurie Moyer?

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Laurie Moyer treats patients.

Compare Providers