Marriage & Family Therapy  |
Female
Laurie Markham
Laurie Markham is a marriage & family therapy provider who practices in Los Angeles, CA.

7461 Beverly Blvd Ste 405

Los Angeles, CA 90036

Learn about Laurie Markham

• Marriage & Family Therapy

Laurie Markham does not have any board certifications listed.

No malpractice history found for California.

Education data for Laurie Markham is unavailable at this time.

Laurie Markham has no awards or honors listed.

Laurie Markham has no media or publications listed.

Laurie Markham does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Laurie Markham and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Laurie Markham's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Laurie Markham to family and friends
4.3
Laurie Markham's Performance
in Calabasas, CA |
I started seeing Laurie when I was going through a rigorous spell of depression. I didn't think any doctor could help me, but with much patience and listening, Laurie's therapeutic? techniques lifted me from my depression. I am a much happier person now, she helped me so much and is the reason I am still alive today.
in Bel Air, CA |
Laurie helped me save my marriage, without her help I would be single and alone. Her insightful perspective allowed my husband to open his mind and better understand how I was feeling. I've seen various therapists throughout my 50 yrs on earth, and Laurie is by far the best one I've had!
in Santa Monica, CA |
Great doctor, very easy to talk to. Helped me fix my marriage.
in Beverly Hills, CA |
She's great a her job, and show a genuine interest in her patient's lives, offering solutions to help solve their problems.
in Los Angeles, CA |
I have been a patient of Laurie?s for almost a year. She is a very kind, caring, thoughtful therapist, who exercises the definition of empathy by thoughtfully listening to my problems with a compassionate attitude, never showing judgment. Over the past year I have had many struggles, but having a good therapist to listen to my problems each week?when I had no one else to talk to, really helped me survive my lonely drought. I am very thankful for her help, & highly recommend her as a therapist.
Have you seen Laurie Markham?
Are you Laurie Markham?