Chiropractic  |
Female
Dr. Laurie Klein, DC
As a structural specialist and health care practitioner, injury management for clients has always been a strong focus. I invite you to visit my beautiful office, Laurie Klein Divine Align, located in Oakland, California. I've always been happiest when I'm in motion. I've spent my life cycling, backpacking, snowboarding, long-distance running, weight lifting and doing ecstatic dance and yoga. Things changed dramatically and suddenly when I had a serious road cycling accident in 2009. I broke my arm and leg in multiple places and was in recovery for 4 months. My life was forever changed. When I could be mobile again I used yoga to help heal my body AND my soul. The power of yoga has consistently supported and sustained me on and off the mat for nearly 2 decades, and has become the primary focus for my body, mind and spirit to express myself in the world today. Today, I share my practice with others as a teacher and Yoga Therapist while integrating my 25 years of hands on healing care. I have been a practicing Chiropractor for 20 years and am well versed in various massage therapy approaches and styles. Spinal and postural alignment are at the core of my Iyengar/Hatha based classes. I recently completed a 500-hour yoga therapy training with Shy Sayer -- Tantravaya yoga -- and apply this new learning in all of my teachings. My yoga classes are designed for people who are in chronic and acute pain, as well as for athletes and students who are new to yoga. The classes are descriptive and detail oriented, focused on form and the use of breath in all poses, but also inspirational and FUN!! I'm dedicated to teaching yoga as a method to heal the body and free the mind, to encourage the strength and wisdom of the body to emerge and support people in all of their endeavors. Through yoga and teaching I am pursuing my life's dream of serving my community through body-empowered connection, purpose and intention, and supporting others to do the same. I am committed to sharing joy, self-inquiry, the process of change, and turning challenges into opportunities.

Monterey Spine & Monterey Joint

12 Upper Ragsdale Dr # A

Monterey, CA 93940

Learn about Dr. Klein

• Chiropractic

Dr. Klein does not have any board certifications listed.

No malpractice history found for California.

Education data for Dr. Klein is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Klein has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Klein has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Klein does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Klein and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Klein's Reviews

Help millions of people find the right doctor. Share your experience today!
Are you Dr. Klein?