Laurie Heller, MS

Counseling ·  Female · Age 58

Laurie Heller

Terra Firma Counseling Center

3193 Howell Mill Rd NW Ste 323 Atlanta, GA 30327

Laurie Heller, MS is a counselor in Atlanta, GA. She specializes in counseling, psychology, and more.

Laurie Heller accepts

No malpractice claims found for Georgia

Check if Laurie Heller treats your condition or procedure

Laurie Heller's conditions and procedures:

• Adjustment Disorder
  • Anxiety Attack
  • Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
  • Bipolar Disorder
  • Grief Therapy
  • Individual Therapy
  • Marital Counseling
  • Marital Therapy
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Relationship Issues
  • Relaxation Therapy
  • Stress
  • Stress Management

I take great care in providing a safe, non-judgmental relationship and environment where you have the opportunity to engage your life and rekindle what may feel lost or missing. TFCC offers the space and commitment of an honest and collaborative relationship in which to journey toward healing and self-discovery. I aspire to help you cultivate a life that sustains and enlivens you.

• Counseling

Laurie Heller?
Laurie Heller's Performance
What People Say About Laurie Heller, MS
RecentMost Helpful
Laurie Heller is an amazing therapist who helps clients find their path in life. She is great when it comes to getting out of ruts and getting on with life. She also focuses on finding bliss within jobs and communities, so clients can become self reliant. It's been awesome seeing that I can grow up and not be expecting the world to hand over good things. You have to look for the good in everything yourself, that's what Laurie taught me.
×Post a ResponseAre you Laurie Heller, MS?
Laurie is simply the finest, kindest, and most perceptive counselor I've had the pleasure of seeing. Through our time together, she helped me handle grief and anxiety, while allowing me to grow into a more stable and happy person. I cannot state enough how she helped me! I sincerely recommend her to anyone who is seeking counseling as a fantastic and perceptive listener.
×Post a ResponseAre you Laurie Heller, MS?
After my first session with Laurie, my whole life changed. She lead with confidence, and gentle firmness. She is very intuitive and in no time, I was answering my own question. So many times after a session, I would email her to say "I get it! No amount of words will be able to Express my appreciation. I am now prospering, and traveling through my journey with ease, and the confidence which continues to push me forward. I'd say more, but I only get 500 characters.?? She is loved, and missed.
×Post a ResponseAre you Laurie Heller, MS?
I can confidently say that Laurie is the best therapist/healer I have ever had the honor to work with. She provided me impeccable and professional therapeutics, offering me skills, language, and concepts that are an active part of my life. She maximizes each session with her ability to directly steer dialogue in a meaningful way. She was able to assist me in all areas of my life- romantic/sexual, family, career, health and wellness, anxiety and depression relief, and my spiritual life.
×Post a ResponseAre you Laurie Heller, MS?
Laurie is truly special. She is a wonderfully warm, open and caring therapist. Laurie puts intention into her space, her words and her recommendations. She is the kind of therapist you hope to work with: nonjudgemental, skilled sharer, excellent listener and she places an emphasis on continuing education for herself. I found that my work with Laurie has had a lasting and positive impact on not only my personal self worth but also my love relationships, emotional IQ and family relationships.
×Post a ResponseAre you Laurie Heller, MS?
Oh, I wish everybody had the opportunity to have someone as gentle as Laurie to talk to about improving their personal journeys. The world would truly be kinder! I've never bonded so immediately with a counselor. She made me feel safe and validated during our weekly visits; she made me feel listened-to and loved, and sometimes that alone can help immensely. She was meant to be a healer, and I'm very glad she's pursued this. Helping comes so naturally to her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Laurie Heller, MS?
Laurie Heller is an excellent therapist. I started seeing Laurie while I was separated from my husband. I felt paralyzed with the fear of change. But with her special skills she helped me realize the right path for my life. I would highly recommend Laurie to anyone seeing a highly professional, trustworthy and competent therapist. She will help you navigate with her calm, peaceful presence as you discover again your true self, overcome your fears and bravely embrace your brilliant future.
×Post a ResponseAre you Laurie Heller, MS?
I started seeing Laurie during a period of great stress and anxiety. I was recently out of a long-term relationship, foundering professionally and felt overwhelmed by day-to-day life. With Laurie's help I was able to regain a sense of balance and agency, and discovered the tools to help me manage the ups and downs that come along with life.
×Post a ResponseAre you Laurie Heller, MS?
One of the most insightful and creative solution therapists I ever encountered. She inherently "feels" what's wrong - even if you struggle expressing it. Changed my life - for the better!! 100% recommended!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Laurie Heller, MS?
After 3rd divorce I was in a mess, didn't know what was my fault and what was spouse's, just wanted to find and learn from the truth. Heller is spoken of very highly and while wary of women right now, this convinced me. Only been talking with her a month, yet she has given me a sense of personal clarity and lifted enormous emotional baggage from my shoulders. Everything about her and her environment is meticulous and confidence building. She is genuinely helping me get past this and grow.
×Post a ResponseAre you Laurie Heller, MS?

How was your experience with Laurie Heller?