Laurie Buchwald, NP

Laurie Buchwald, NP

Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)  ·
Female

Contact for availability

Laurie Buchwald, NP is a nurse practitioner in Blacksburg, VA. She specializes in nursing (nurse practitioner) and obstetrics & gynecologic nursing (nurse practitioner).Read her story

Virginia Women's Health

826 Davis St

Blacksburg, VA 24060

Insurance accepted

No malpractice claims found for Virginia

Check if Laurie Buchwald treats your condition or procedure

Laurie Buchwald WHNP, FNP received her Bachelor of Science from Radford University in Radford, VA and her Master of Science from Virginia Commonwealth University, formerly The Medical College of Virginia. She has held a variety of positions within th...

• Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)
  • Obstetrics & Gynecologic Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)

Laurie Buchwald's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Laurie Buchwald

Laurie Buchwald?
Laurie Buchwald's Performance
What People Say About Laurie Buchwald, NP
I came in for a prescription refill. Laurie talked over me, treated me condescendingly, and dismissed my concerns.
×Post a ResponseAre you Laurie Buchwald, NP?
Laurie Buckwald is great! You feel at ease from the moment she walks into the room. I've been a patient for years, and have always been extremely satisfied with the care that she has provided. You may occassionally have to wait a little longer than anticipated, but this is because Laurie Buckwald does not rush through her patients like they're on an assembly line - which I very much appreciate.
great, the best Dr. I have for my checkups
×Post a ResponseAre you Laurie Buchwald, NP?
I think Laurie is great at what she does. I have been going to her for several years and to me she's the best.
×Post a ResponseAre you Laurie Buchwald, NP?
Laurie was very attentive and personable. I appreciate that she really took the time to answer my questions and helped me feel more comfortable. My experience at this first appointment with her has helped to ease my anxiety and negative association from previous GYN experiences. I highly recommend Laurie Buchwald and Virginia Women's Health.
×Post a ResponseAre you Laurie Buchwald, NP?
As a postmenopausal woman, I appreciate Laurie's professional, competent and personalized care. She is complete in her history and physical exam and individualized her care to my specific age, health status and concerns. I highly recommend Laurie for her gynecological expertise. As a retired nurse practitioner in women's health, I feel most capable of assessing her skills and patient care to our community.
×Post a ResponseAre you Laurie Buchwald, NP?
I felt very comfortable with Laurie-Buchwald when I went for my 1st visit to their office. I highly recommend everyone to go there. The staff and the nurse was also very nice.
×Post a ResponseAre you Laurie Buchwald, NP?
First time I have ever felt like someone was truly interested in my health and well being!
×Post a ResponseAre you Laurie Buchwald, NP?
I have been a patient of Laurie Buchwald for several years and would highly recommend her! She has the most amazing gift of treating each of her patients like they are her only patient, at that moment. She takes time to get to know me, asks, not just about my health concerns, but my overall well being - both physically and emotionally. She breaks things down in simple terms and helps me find solutions for my overall health. Hands down best women's care ever!
×Post a ResponseAre you Laurie Buchwald, NP?
Laurie Buchwald is very caring & compassionate as well as professional & knowledgeable especially on womens' issues & goes the extra mile to make you feel comfortable. When I was diagnosed w/ breast cancer in 2016, it was Laurie Buchwald who took the time to call me personally and send me a card. To this day, she continues to show the personal attention to me that she did at that time & still seems genuinely concerned for my health. I do not feel she rushes me & she listens to my questions.
×Post a ResponseAre you Laurie Buchwald, NP?
Excellent clinician, compassionate caregiver, fabulous lady. I can’t stay healthy without her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Laurie Buchwald, NP?
I would highly recommend Laurie Buchwald and this practice. Wait time was minimal. Since I was a new patient with her, she came in a spent time talking and going over my history. She was very nice and professional and made me feel very comfortable. She was also very thourough. Rest of staff were also as wonderful.
×Post a ResponseAre you Laurie Buchwald, NP?
Laurie is a great great NP. I would highly recommend her to anyone.
×Post a ResponseAre you Laurie Buchwald, NP?
Easy scheduling, normal wait times, takes the time to thoroughly explain everything. Has always returned calls within 24 hours when I've left messages.
×Post a ResponseAre you Laurie Buchwald, NP?
One of the sweetest, caring individuals that I ever met, I highly recommend her!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Laurie Buchwald, NP?
Laurie Buchwald is an incredibly knowledgeable practitioner who stays up to date on the latest research and treatment options in women's health. She is a tremendously caring practitioner as well - she is good listener and problem-solver. She is also a strong advocate for women and women's issues!
Knowledgeable, compassionate, professional.
×Post a ResponseAre you Laurie Buchwald, NP?
Very thorough and explains everything to you. Feel very comfortable with Dr. Buchwald she's an excellent Dr. Recommend her highly.
×Post a ResponseAre you Laurie Buchwald, NP?
Excellent NP. Asks good questions, truly listens to your answers, provides excellent (research-based) recommendations on healthcare treatment options. Recommend her 100%.
×Post a ResponseAre you Laurie Buchwald, NP?
Laurie Buchwald was wonderful. She took the time to get to know my expectations and concerns. I felt comfortable from the start.
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Laurie Buchwald?

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Laurie Buchwald treats patients.