Laurie Binder, LAC

AcupunctureFemaleAge 58

Acupuncture

Laurie Binder, LAC is an Acupuncturist in Santa Monica, CA and has over 20 years of experience in the healthcare field. She graduated from EMPEROR'S COLLEGE OF TRADITIONAL ORIENTAL MEDICINE in 2002. Her office accepts new patients.

Laurie Binder, LAC

Old address

1322 2nd St Santa Monica, CA 90401

Laurie Binder's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Laurie Binder

I got pregnant
I last minute called Laurie right before my embryo transfer. I was in a bind because my last acupressurist was unavailable. She accommodated me into her schedule and was as nice and kind as can be. As a prior fertility nurse, Laurie was really knowledgeable, patient, and answered all of my questions (and I had a lot!). I have been trying to get pregnant for the past 3 years and have never had a positive test. I have a pain condition as well and not only did it not hurt, which was a big concern, but I got pregnant at my pregnancy test date. I’m so happy and grateful that I called Laurie! I would highly recommend Laurie, she is a gem!!
Allison – Jun 25, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Laurie Binder, LAC?
I was a patient of Laurie Binder's for six months. My back pain and sense of well being improved almost immediately. Thereafter, I continued seeing Dr. Binder because I enjoyed the experience and great results. I recommend Laurie Binder highly. She is very competent, caring and effective.
May 05, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Laurie Binder, LAC?
I first went to Laurie to prepare for my third round of IVF. I didn't tell my fertility physician that I was going, because I wanted to see if there was any difference in how the cycle went (without him knowing there was a new variable). I received several acupuncture treatments from Laurie and followed all of her recommendations on how to treat my body. To my delight (and the confusion of my physician), the cycle went measurably better, and we ended up with an amazing baby son (and two frozen embryos to use later). I went back to Laurie again this past year, to prepare myself for the transfer of the frozen embryos. I did not have high hopes because they were frozen, and one was not considered a "strong" embryo. Again, I received acupuncture and followed her advice closely. I'm thrilled to report that both embryos took, and now we're expecting twins! I would highly recommend Laurie to anyone going through the experience of IVF or ART.
Apr 29, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Laurie Binder, LAC?
Laurie is fantastic. She's helped me with several issues and her treatments always leave me feeling great. She's incredibly knowlegeable and I like that her background includes western as well as Chinese medicine. Plus she's warm and caring so I always look forward to seeing her.
Apr 29, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Laurie Binder, LAC?
Laurie is fantastic! She has made me a believer in the healing power of acupuncture. I'm impressed at how effective the treatments have been in helping me to feel better: whether a simple headache or something bigger. Laurie is truly a holistic practitioner -- and one of my favorite health care providers. By looking at your whole body, she's able to help treat the cause of your issues, rather than just the symptoms. She is also a great listener--her compassion and caring nature allow her cater each treatment to exactly what you need. I would recommend Laurie without hesitation!
Apr 24, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Laurie Binder, LAC?
I started going to Laurie for pain. It was my first time receiving acupuncture and really didn't know what to expect. Laurie's office is comfortable, relaxing and quiet. Laurie took the time to discuss my concerns. She really listened and really made me feel comfortable my first time. I am very active; I was in a lot of pain and discomfort and did not know how to manage that. Within a few sessions with her I could feel a great difference in my over all heath and had a lot less pain.
Gia – Jun 05, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Laurie Binder, LAC?
Her needles give av very strong effect and this combined with a kind, caring and excellent bedside manner makes Laurie a one of a kind acupuncturist. She has helped me through years of exhausting pollen seasons and was of great help during and after my pregnancy. Laurie is attentive to each patient needs. She is a wise, warmhearted and sensitive woman with great knowledge of both her craft and of life. She always makes you leave her office with an uplifted feeling however blue the day might have
California – Feb 07, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Laurie Binder, LAC?
Laurie was great. She was very patient with me when I listed all my health concerns. Very considerate and caring. She went over all my conditions in detail and gave a great diagnosis. Treatment with acupuncture didn't hurt at all and went very smooth!
Santa Monica, CA – Sep 22, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Laurie Binder, LAC?

How was your experience with Laurie Binder?